ADVERTISEMENT

Kaepernick apparently has gotten better with his time off...

It is pretty incredible that he is rated higher than some legitimately better players.

512689.jpg

where’s this guy rated?

Did he even get picked up by a team? What a freaking joke. The guy didn't make a team, not because he protested, or threatened standards, but because he can't cut the cheese. He is no good, and certainly not deserving of ranking ahead of Cam nor Kyler Murray. LMFAO this black power has now affected video games. Lord help us all, they are trying to feed us a shit sandwich. I'm not hungry, I'm not buying a damn thing with that uses CP as a "Martyr". I can spend my money elsewhere, and advise if this bothers you, to not spend yours either.

Wish he got cancelled like Keeping Up With the Kardashians did today

Did he even get picked up by a team? What a freaking joke. The guy didn't make a team, not because he protested, or threatened standards, but because he can't cut the cheese. He is no good, and certainly not deserving of ranking ahead of Cam nor Kyler Murray. LMFAO this black power has now affected video games. Lord help us all, they are trying to feed us a shit sandwich. I'm not hungry, I'm not buying a damn thing with that uses CP as a "Martyr". I can spend my money elsewhere, and advise if this bothers you, to not spend yours either.
I can't keep up with whether The Bunk is FOR or AGAINST cancel culture.

Where are we currently?

He was certainly better than a lot of quarterbacks on rosters when all this started. He didn't get a backup job because teams didn't think he was worth the baggage. Now, whether you think that's ok or not is a different discussion, but if he had never taken a knee he'd have been in the league longer.

He was certainly better than a lot of quarterbacks on rosters when all this started. He didn't get a backup job because teams didn't think he was worth the baggage. Now, whether you think that's ok or not is a different discussion, but if he had never taken a knee he'd have been in the league longer.

Not much better...dude had a good two year run and then feel apart. He was benched before he ever quit.
Some people like to rewrite history that he was at the top of his game when he walked away.

Reactions: Double Dees
Not much better...dude had a good two year run and then feel apart. He was benched before he ever quit.
Some people like to rewrite history that he was at the top of his game when he walked away.

I didn't say he was good. But he was better than some quarterbacks getting roster spots.

Probly true but thares 32 NFL GM’s that DONT want hiz azz. Dat iz varrry telllling.
Heeeez not good enuff to deeel wit the BAGGGAGE.

The bottom line is He isn’t worth the baggage No one would ever sign for all that stuff for an Average quarterback at best. If he had Pat Mahomes, Deshaun Watson, Tom Brady, Or even cam level talent he would of been picked up by now

That's really what it boiled down to.
i think it boiled down to him going 2-14 in 2016. For you non-math gurus, thats a whopping 12.5% winning percentage. Chizik did better than that, in our most shit-ass season ever. Him trying to instigate a race war in America, was icing on the cake. Dont lie to your self though, kneeling during the national anthem, is not what kept him off a roster. No post season games in last 3 years on a roster. Kind of pathetic for a TOP RATED QB.

Reactions: DavistonTiger
i think it boiled down to him going 2-14 in 2016. For you non-math gurus, thats a whopping 12.5% winning percentage. Chizik did better than that, in our most shit-ass season ever. Him trying to instigate a race war in America, was icing on the cake. Dont lie to your self though, kneeling during the national anthem, is not what kept him off a roster.
This. And it needs mentioned again. He got benched for Blaine Gabbert.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT