ADVERTISEMENT

Just for S&G I decided to do my own preseason mock recruiting class.

mabwriter

Bunker Legend
Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
In da club.
Just to see where that could put us on signing day. The players I added were Deuce Knight, Andrew Babalola, Caleb Cunningham, Na'eem Offord, and Ousmane Kromah.

Adding them to Rivals, that would give us 2,964 points. That would have been good enough for 3rd last year and 2023. Would have been 4th in 2022.

Adding them to 247, it would give us 313.45 points per their system. Last year, that would have been good enough for 2nd, 3rd in 2023.

ESPN is a bit tricky. Adding those 5 to the class would give us 19 ESPN 300 prospects. Number wise, that would have been 2nd last year, however, bama had 18 ESPN 300 players, but did have the number 2 and number 3 overall players. Number 3 last year on ESPN had 13, and their highest ranked commit was 4th. Offord is 6th on ESPN, so I think 3rd is doable on there as well.

I am not sure how on3 does their class rankings. If anyone does and wants me to try to math it, let me know. This class doesn't include another LB, but I didn't know which one to go with as it was thought to be Lockhart, but two other names have emerged as possibilities the last week in the bama commit and Miami commit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.