ADVERTISEMENT

Just arrived behind enemy lines....

extratiger

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 17, 2003
in UturdU, to join up with a motivated platoon of AUlde (and yAUng) AU loyalist in a hardened mobile operation center (brother's RV). The chow in this camp looks and smells to be extraordinarily delicious.
The battle theater remains the same; a vile, industrial like, smelly shit hole as it was the last time I was in this waste land of rubes.
Surprisingly, we are surrounded by a strong contingent of other smiling, over fed friendlies.

On the sidewalks (where else.. right?) I'm seeing a familiar group of Tangos, with that ignorant, sleepless look of a low-low IQ, crimson cladded WalMarx black Friday shopper. From their general appearance it's safe to assume the sidewalks will be the closest to any further advancement of cultural or educational enhancement for these primal heathens. If not for this group's ultra corrupt accumulation of weaponry and their aging, but formidable leader, this would be a slaughter for General Caddy and company.

To all you who have been occupying your hearts, time and minds on pure speculation of aur next supreme leader, just have a sip, another bite of something tasty and stay focused on the upcoming battle. One battle at a time to win this war.
This AUlde warrior can feel the tide (it's only appropriate in this context) of this war changing soon. Intel has recently briefed me, with great confidence, that Sunday afternoon will set the course of AU football, for the next decade or so, in a very positive direction, regardless of the outcome of our battle tomorrow.
Holdfast and WE!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News