ADVERTISEMENT

Jovon...smdh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Do yo

it is truly an accomplishment to be that insensitive and stupid in such a short post. Yore an amazing talent.
Preciate it, guy. I don't know if you got the gist of my post, so if you think your father dying gives you free reign to act like scum then please explain why. Don't make excuses for people who have bad circumstances. Tons of people have had worse circumstances and infinitely better character than Jovon. SORRY IF I HURT YOUR FEELINGS.

Preciate it, guy. I don't know if you got the gist of my post, so if you think your father dying gives you free reign to act like scum then please explain why. Don't make excuses for people who have bad circumstances. Tons of people have had worse circumstances and infinitely better character than Jovon. SORRY IF I HURT YOUR FEELINGS.
I guess I missed the secret sarcasm code. We are on the same page. No worries. Kerryon.

Reactions: Nastystache
Jovon beat someone up?

He didn't handle the situation like he should have. But he also doesn't deserve to have his name defamed on here by adults who probably had it much better than he did without having a chance to defend himself.

Poor taste, imo.
No, he's had ample opportunity to tell his side. He even had an exclusive w JGT. Furthermore, he can always subscribe and mix it up w us. Hell, if you know him, let him know I'll pay his membership fee if he comes on here and answers everyone's questions.

Reactions: L I G E R
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT