ADVERTISEMENT

Jovon...smdh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh this thread still exists for the holier than thous to continue bashing a kid whose been through more than most anyone on here?

Cool.

Oh this thread still exists for the holier than thous to continue bashing a kid whose been through more than most anyone on here?

Cool.

He hasn't been through anymore than 90 percent our team has gone through and they act just fine. Cool

Reactions: hooter80

Cool.

Let's see Jovon walk in Quan Brays shoes. Quan went through much worse and was a model student and now is playing on sundays. Jovon will be washing dishes

Reactions: hooter80

Cool.
Ok, i usually tend to agree w you, but I think you are off base here. Sure, his upbringing without a father was rough. He had EVERY opportunity his teammates had, though. Quan Brays stepdad murdered his mother his freshman year. He was not a piece of shit. Being a piece of shit is not acceptable simply because a kid had a rough time as an adolescent.

If someone kicks your wife's ass or beats up your kid, would you be ok w it once you discover they were on welfare and raised by an absentee grandmother? I know the answer already. You wouldn't. So this isn't ok either.

Ok, i usually tend to agree w you, but I think you are off base here. Sure, his upbringing without a father was rough. He had EVERY opportunity his teammates had, though. Quan Brays stepdad murdered his mother his freshman year. He was not a piece of shit. Being a piece of shit is not acceptable simply because a kid had a rough time as an adolescent.

If someone kicks your wife's ass or beats up your kid, would you be ok w it once you discover they were on welfare and raised by an absentee grandmother? I know the answer already. You wouldn't. So this isn't ok either.
Jovon beat someone up?

He didn't handle the situation like he should have. But he also doesn't deserve to have his name defamed on here by adults who probably had it much better than he did without having a chance to defend himself.

Poor taste, imo.

Sounds like typical behavior issues of troubled young men. Surely we researched his behavior and character before we begged him to play football for us. If his character wasn't a problem before, why now? Let's be honest, if JR was an all-American athlete, he would not have gotten dismissed for this.
Yeah. We are probably forcing him to go out and commit a crime. Damn us all to Hell. And as far as talent , wasn't he rated the #1RB coming out of JUCO??

What crime did he commit?

Well he left a person unconscious and didn't report it. That's a felony. He also lied to the police which is at minimum a class misdemeanor and in some areas felony. . Again you are still just not very smart.

What crime did he commit?
I mean we are the reason he is not going to get a shot at the League, so when he is convincted of armed robbery cause the struggle is real, it will be on that mean old Auburn Football Program. Isn't that how it works these days?

Well he left a person unconscious and didn't report it. That's a felony. He also lied to the police which is at minimum a class misdemeanor and in some areas felony. . Again you are still just not very smart.
Is there proof he committed a felonious "leave someone unconscious in their dorm room"?

I mean we are the reason he is not going to get a shot at the League, so when he is convincted of armed robbery cause the struggle is real, it will be on that mean old Auburn Football Program. Isn't that how it works these days?
Predicting a kid will be convicted of armed robbery is a good look, Bunker. It's also borderline racist.

Is there proof he committed a felonious "leave someone unconscious in their dorm room"?

The police confirmed as much to the auburn athletic department. Do you really think Gus on the hot seat and everything going into the season just kicked jovon off the team for no reason? Especially when no on knew about pettway including himself. Yet Gus decides to kick his star running back off for no reason. Good lord I feel like I am talking to a two year old

The police confirmed as much to the auburn athletic department. Do you really think Gus on the hot seat and everything going into the season just kicked jovon off the team for no reason? Especially when no on knew about pettway including himself. Yet Gus decides to kick his star running back off for no reason. Good lord I feel like I am talking to a two year old
So leaving someone "unconscious" somewhere, including their dorm room, is a felony?

Does that apply to black out drunkenness? Or is it only with regards to fighting?

Predicting a kid will be convicted of armed robbery is a good look, Bunker. It's also borderline racist.

Calling BS. Sorry, you don't get to (credibly) get all pedantic about a comedian's take on a well known gay slur to absolve yourself of douchery, then strain at gnats to insert subtle racism into someone else's post a few minutes later.

So leaving someone "unconscious" somewhere, including their dorm room, is a felony?

Does that apply to black out drunkenness? Or is it only with regards to fighting?

It is when you don't a guy in clear need medical help to get help and then also try and cover up the entire incident by deleting text among other things. I really hope you don't have kids

Calling BS. Sorry, you don't get to (credibly) get all pedantic about a comedian's take on a well known gay slur to absolve yourself of douchery, then strain at gnats to insert subtle racism into someone else's post a few minutes later.
Oh but we get to call Jovon a POS who will later be found guilty of armed robbery bc the "struggle is now real"?

Classic.

The guy has the brain of a 2 year old. Should have been banned from here months ago just for sheer incompetence

It is when you don't a guy in clear need medical help to get help and then also try and cover up the entire incident by deleting text among other things. I really hope you don't have kids
How is Jovon supposed to know if someone needs medical attention? Was he bleeding out or something?

Are non-medical professional citizens legally required to respond to people if there's even the possibility they need medical attention?

How is Jovon supposed to know if someone needs medical attention? Was he bleeding out or something?

Are non-medical professional citizens legally required to respond to people if there's even the possibility they need medical attention?

If a guy is not responding medical attention is needed. 5 year olds know his. Good lord. Really hope you aren't reproducing

Give me a break. Jovon may have had a tough life, but any 40-watt bulb could surmise that seeing a guy get the shit kicked out of him til he's literally unconscious would mean you probably should at least call a coach or trainer to take a look at him, if not a doctor. If anything smacks of subtle racism here, it's your suggestion that black urban youth who've lived a hard life don't have the common sense God gave a goat.

Oh but we get to call Jovon a POS who will later be found guilty of armed robbery bc the "struggle is now real"?

Classic.

He is a piece of shit. Either that or he's literally the biggest dumbass ever and shouldn't be walking around normal people at all.

Whether the hypothetical bad path is ever one he goes down as a result comes to fruition, I don't know. I took it that the poster was taking a shot at your excusing of his behavior because of his past.

Give me a break. Jovon may have had a tough life, but any 40-watt bulb could surmise that seeing a guy get the shit kicked out of him til he's literally unconscious would mean you probably should at least call a coach or trainer to take a look at him, if not a doctor. If anything smacks of subtle racism here, it's your suggestion that black urban youth who've lived a hard life don't have the common sense God gave a goat.
He is a piece of shit. Either that or he's literally the biggest dumbass ever and shouldn't be walking around normal people at all.

Whether the hypothetical bad path is ever one he goes down as a result comes to fruition, I don't know. I took it that the poster was taking a shot at your excusing of his behavior because of his past.
Yikes.

"Needed" = "legally required by a non-medical professional"?

Had Marshall died jovon would have been an accomplice to a homicide so yes contacting someone for help is very much legally required here. You are out of your league in this discussion. I am nick Saban here and you are Gus mazlahn at this point basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT