ADVERTISEMENT

Jovon...smdh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jovon should have helped him considering he was with him. But I can tell you it was not Jovon's fault that Taylor got beat. The actions afterwards were completely Jovon's fault it didn't make any sense to me at all. It still doesn't smh.

It's crazy. It's one thing if your boy is beat up but awake and ok other than some scrapes and bruises. When he's knocked the F out all the way on the ride home and when you take him to his dorm, get a frickin clue and call someone - a coach, a trainer, a team doctor. Or take him to the ER to begin with. Only a POS leaves a dude who just got beat unconscious in his dorm room without saying anything.

It's crazy. It's one thing if your boy is beat up but awake and ok other than some scrapes and bruises. When he's knocked the F out all the way on the ride home and when you take him to his dorm, get a frickin clue and call someone - a coach, a trainer, a team doctor. Or take him to the ER to begin with. Only a POS leaves a dude who just got beat unconscious in his dorm room without saying anything.
If he was beaten unconscious, did Jovon literally carry him to his car, put him in the passenger seat, and then carry him up to his dorm?

Took MT to a party in Columbus to see a married chick Jovon was banging. Husband and his homeboys busy up the party and Jovon leaves Marshall to get his ass beat near death.

Comes back and loads Marshall in his car and carries him to his dorm and leaves him. Luckily Crime checked on him after Marshalls mom called him because he was still unconscious and not taking phone calls. Crime takes him to get treated and Jovon denies the whole thing and takes no responsibility
I'm glad Jovon is gone!! I doubt he could even keep a job at a fast food joint and will probably end up in prison.

Lol, how do you know this? Did he hit on you once, mistaking you for a woman?

Ask anyone that has hung out a lot in auburn in the last couple years. But you only believe what pieces of shit have to say though so not shocked you are well versed on the issue.

If he was beaten unconscious, did Jovon literally carry him to his car, put him in the passenger seat, and then carry him up to his dorm?
He also erased texts from MT's phone, and when confronted denied everything......,...

And the folks in Columbus that JR invited MT to DRIVe him to were not upstanding citizens without a history of physical violence arrests.

He asked MT to drive him because not a single other player on the team would have. They knew him...,.MT being new did not. JR targeted MT because of that.

And yes MT was totally out when JR brought him back. He had to drive MT's car to get home himself.

He also erased texts from MT's phone, and when confronted denied everything......,...

And the folks in Columbus that JR invited MT to DRIVe him to were not upstanding citizens without a history of physical violence arrests.

He asked MT to drive him because not a single other player on the team would have. They knew him...,.MT being new did not. JR targeted MT because of that.

And yes MT was totally out when JR brought him back. He had to drive MT's car to get home himself.
So he physically carried MT to his car, then carried MT up to his dorm?

Wow.

/thread

Umm if the guy that beat marshalls ass was the husband of a girl Jovi on was banging than I would say it definitely is on jovon that Marshall got his ass kicked. I have seen you defend jovon before on here but this guy is gigantic POS it seems. No?
My question to you is: Why was someone going after Marshall regarding a situation that had nothing to do with him?

So he physically carried MT to his car, then carried MT up to his dorm?

Wow.
And then claimed he didn't.......

Find me a single player on the team that did not want JR gone.......I'm waiting.......

Reactions: hooter80
I'd like to add a few things here.

a.) Jovon initially denied having anything to do with transporting Marshall back to Auburn. When he was confronted with security footage, Jovon recanted. Bad look.

b.) I'm not 100% sure Jovon is to blame for Marshall getting his butt beat. Jovon probably could have "de-escalated" things, but he didn't. I suspect he didn't because he's not a peacemaker. So he let it flare up — and then it got a little too big.

I also spoke with X DAMPEER today. He said the "incident" with Duke Williams ended up being a blessing in disguise because X got to have two senior years. Seemed totally at peace with everything. Will write that one up sometime soon ...
How are you sure of part B of the story? Did someone, Marshall Taylor or Jovon give you the facts of what all lead to the "butt beat" ??

Reactions: L I G E R
My question to you is: Why was someone going after Marshall regarding a situation that had nothing to do with him?

MT may not have been totally innocent, but more likely naive in that he had no idea the hornet's nest he was getting into that night..........

This whole thing is weird. If Jovon knew what was coming, then why did he go? Did these people in Columbus tell him we'll fight any human you bring in your place?

If he didn't know what was coming, then why was he able to leave and not Marshall Taylor?

Jovon cares about one thing and one Thing only. Himself. Marshall was just a ride for him to get to Columbus. No other teammate would drive him. He didn't care about Marshall at all. I am not defending Marshall for what happen one they got there but jovon is enabled it to happen. Then did nothing to help you when he was clearly hurt pretty bad. Then the dropping him off without getting any help at all is the move of a gigantic piece of shit/

Jovon cares about one thing and one Thing only. Himself. Marshall was just a ride for him to get to Columbus. No other teammate would drive him. He didn't care about Marshall at all. I am not defending Marshall for what happen one they got there but jovon is enabled it to happen. Then did nothing to help you when he was clearly hurt pretty bad. Then the dropping him off without getting any help at all is the move of a gigantic piece of shit/
So Jovon knew what was coming? Why did he go? I agree not seeking some kind of medical help was a bad move

Reactions: L I G E R

Yes. As was stated earlier, Jovon lied about this but security camera footage confirmed that was what happened. They had to use smelling salts on the guy for Pete's sake.

Yes. As was stated earlier, Jovon lied about this but security camera footage confirmed that was what happened. They had to use smelling salts on they guy for Pete's sake.
Pretty nice of Jovon to physically carry the guy and make sure he got back to his place.

So Jovon knew what was coming? Why did he go? I agree not seeking some kind of medical help was a bad move

No one is saying he knew exactly what was going happen. Jovon just wanted to get there to get a piece of tail. Marshall was just his means to get there. Nothing more. I Most auburn teammates knew the crowd jovon hung around with though and wouldn't volunteer to drive him to be around them. Marshall did not. That is why jovon got Marshall to drive him. Marshall getting into a fight is on himself but jovon brought Got Marshall to drive because he knew Marshall was new and didn't have notions already on the crowd jovon hung with.

Pretty nice of Jovon to physically carry the guy and make sure he got back to his place.

Yes, he did one halfway decent thing out of a half dozen wrong things. And even that, paired with him deleting texts off Taylor's phone, shows it to have mostly been about trying to keep from getting in trouble for the whole thing. Covering his tracks and lying.

No one is saying he knew exactly what was going happen. Jovon just wanted to get there to get a piece of tail. Marshall was just his means to get there. Nothing more. I Most auburn teammates knew the crowd jovon hung around with though and wouldn't volunteer to drive him to be around them. Marshall did not. That is why jovon got Marshall to drive him. Marshall getting into a fight is on himself but jovon brought Got Marshall to drive because he knew Marshall was new and didn't have notions already on the crowd jovon hung with.
I see. Well people using other people for rides happens a lot. But does sound shady at least.

I just remember the situation being painted almost as if Jovon kicked Marshall Taylor out of the car and left him to get pummeled. Just a weird situation. Hate it for the Marshall Taylor kid though. Sucks to move somewhere new like that and have something like that happen to you, basically ending your college career.

Yes, he did one halfway decent thing out of a half dozen wrong things. And even that, paired with him deleting texts off Taylor's phone, shows it to have mostly been about trying to keep from getting in trouble for the whole thing. Covering his tracks and lying.
Not coming clean about driving to see a married chick and deleting texts on MT's phone (which could have said God knows what)?

I see. Well people using other people for rides happens a lot. But does sound shady at least.

I just remember the situation being painted almost as if Jovon kicked Marshall Taylor out of the car and left him to get pummeled. Just a weird situation. Hate it for the Marshall Taylor kid though. Sucks to move somewhere new like that and have something like that happen to you, basically ending your college career.

Jovon's reaction to ththe whole situation though was the reason he was rightfully dismissed though. it was indefensible

Not coming clean about driving to see a married chick and deleting texts on MT's phone (which could have said God knows what)?

Not coming clean about getting them into this situation in the first place, not seeking medical attention for MT, leaving the kid in his dorm room still unconscious and not calling a coach or doctor to take a look at him, deleting texts on MT's phone, lying about it when confronted....

Reactions: C3Tiger
Not coming clean about getting them into this situation in the first place, not seeking medical attention for MT, leaving the kid in his dorm room still unconscious and not calling a coach or doctor to take a look at him, deleting texts on MT's phone, lying about it when confronted....
So not playing caretaker and not being upfront about the trip?

About what I figured... and pretty par for the course for a confused and troubled early 20s kid.

No one expected him to nurse MT back to health and sleep on the floor next to his bed overnight. But the kid was knocked completely out. This wasn't bumps and bruises or a black eye. Running him to an ER, or calling a coach or team doctor isn't too much to expect.

Not lying when asked about it isn't too much to expect. Not deleting texts on MT's phone to cover his tracks isn't too much to expect. Even for a confused and troubled early 20s kid.

Reactions: Mikeboy2332

About what I figured... and pretty par for the course for a confused and troubled early 20s kid.

This is trolling. Leaving someone unconscious without calling for help is not par for the course for even a 10 year old. Good lord...

Took Taylor to a party where the possibly married chick that Robinson was banging was. Apparently, the chick's guy and his friends were there and Taylor took the brunt of the beating which left him bloody and unconscious. Robinson brought Taylor back to Auburn and instead of getting him medical treatment, dumped him in his dorm room and didn't tell anyone about it. The crime dog found him in the dorm room after his mother couldn't get in touch with him and got worried. Robinson initially denied any involvement.
Eff that guy. That is bottom of the dayum barrel.

Agree with this. What if Taylor had a brain bleed as a result of the fight and died in the dorm room? You just can't do that shit.

Reactions: TitanTiger (AU)
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT