ADVERTISEMENT

Jovon...smdh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup.

People don't just show up and whip MT's ass because Jovon was banging some dude's wife and he gave him a ride to Columbus.

I love how dumb and gullible our fanbase can be after the fact. Especially when a kid doesn't have a chance to defend himself.
Yeah. People calling Jovon a piece of shit for this seem a bit overboard.

Sounds like Jovon took a new teammate to a party (who knows? Maybe Marshall Taylor begged him to be able to come along) and MT ran his mouth and got his ass whooped. Is Jovon a POS for not having this dude that he barely knows' back? I don't think so. I think in Jovon's mind MT was probably getting what he deserved.

Should Jovon have taken Taylor to the hospital or something? Probably. But I'm sure Jovon's been around enough fights and thought dude just needed to sleep it off.

Reactions: L I G E R

Sounds like Jovon took a new teammate to a party (who knows? Maybe Marshall Taylor begged him to be able to come along) and MT ran his mouth and got his ass whooped. Is Jovon a POS for not having this dude that he barely knows' back? I don't think so. I think in Jovon's mind MT was probably getting what he deserved.

Should Jovon have taken Taylor to the hospital or something? Probably. But I'm sure Jovon's been around enough fights and thought dude just needed to sleep it off.
Yep. Despite their best efforts to frame Jovon in a terrible light, the story is basically:

-Jovon basically banged a married woman (legal)
-Jovon went to see this girl in Columbus and MT rode with him (also legal)
-At the party, her husband and his boys showed up and JR left while MT probably mouthed off and fought them.
-Jovon drove him back and didn't assume the role of full caretaker.
-Jovon wasn't up front about going to see a married chick and a fight breaking out to Derpy Gus.
-Jovon is now one of the worst people on earth.

Reactions: Fillup Marschell

LOL. This is great stuff. You make assumptions on jovon but then blast people for making assumptions on him. Jovon has 4 years of evidence of being a POS but yeah since he was a 5 star dipshits like liger must defend him.

Reactions: hooter80
Took MT to a party in Columbus to see a married chick Jovon was banging. Husband and his homeboys busy up the party and Jovon leaves Marshall to get his ass beat near death.

Comes back and loads Marshall in his car and carries him to his dorm and leaves him. Luckily Crime checked on him after Marshalls mom called him because he was still unconscious and not taking phone calls. Crime takes him to get treated and Jovon denies the whole thing and takes no responsibility
So now you know why I glad he got shown the door and imo not soon enough......plus I knew KP would beat him out anyway, and if JR stayed on the team it would have been a worse season than it was without him.

Yep. Despite their best efforts to frame Jovon in a terrible light, the story is basically:

-At the party, her husband and his boys showed up and JR left while MT probably mouthed off and fought them.
-Jovon wasn't up front about going to see a married chick and a fight breaking out to Derpy Gus.

Lol. If jovon had a been a 2 star you wouldn't be defending him. So predictable and dumb are you

LOL. This is great stuff. You make assumptions on jovon but then blast people for making assumptions on him. Jovon has 4 years of evidence of being a POS but yeah since he was a 5 star dipshits like liger must defend him.
Jovon had 4 years of evidence of being a POS?

Interesting.

And not nearly as tough as Bubba.......for the record.

Jovon had 4 years of evidence of being a POS?

Interesting.

Yes. His entire at auburn he was a piece of shit. Worse than even another one of your favorites. Duke. If he hadn't been a 5 star you wouldn't cAre about it and you damn well know. Drop the bs

Yes. His entire at auburn he was a piece of shit. Worse than even another one of your favorites. Duke. If he hadn't been a 5 star you wouldn't cAre about it and you damn well know. Drop the bs
Jovon wasn't at Auburn for even 4 years, mongo.

Gus is paid to win football games. Period.

If he chooses to prioritize church camp over winning, this will be his last year in P5 coaching... but he can leave with his moral high ground in tact.

Reactions: AUNaughty7
Tough enough in Gus's "practices" to be well ahead of him on the depth chart.......for the record.

One will be playing on Sundays for s long time and has been a big time college football while raising a child. The other can't seem to get out his own way even though he was basically given a million dollars due to something that occurred to his dad.

Tough enough in Gus's "practices" to be well ahead of him on the depth chart.......for the record.
Anybody who knows football knew it was only a matter of time for KP.......I even called it in the Spring and listed him as our top impact player before summer.

In my experience playing and coaching I've seen many dudes like JR, and how damaging they are to themselves and the team. SSDD

Last edited:
Jovon wasn't at Auburn for even 4 years, mongo.

Gus is paid to win football games. Period.

If he chooses to prioritize church camp over winning, this will be his last year in P5 coaching... but he can leave with his moral high ground in tact.

Yeah because gene allowing players to get away with whatever worked out so well. See 2012 dumbfvck

Anybody who know football knew it was only a matter of time for KP.......I even called it in the Spring and listed him as our top impact player before summer.
Thankfully, Gus doesn't know football, I guess.

The other can't seem to get out his own way even though he was basically given a million dollars due to something that occurred to his dad.
Oh boy. Ohhh boy. His dad was wrongfully murdered by Memphis police, you shit stain.

He should get over that no problem.

Lol, gfy.

Reactions: MomentInTheSun
Took MT to a party in Columbus to see a married chick Jovon was banging. Husband and his homeboys busy up the party and Jovon leaves Marshall to get his ass beat near death.

Comes back and loads Marshall in his car and carries him to his dorm and leaves him. Luckily Crime checked on him after Marshalls mom called him because he was still unconscious and not taking phone calls. Crime takes him to get treated and Jovon denies the whole thing and takes no responsibility
Fvck Jovon.

One will be playing on Sundays for s long time and has been a big time college football while raising a child. The other can't seem to get out his own way even though he was basically given a million dollars due to something that occurred to his dad.
Holy moley. It's almost like you're implying that him getting money bc his dad was unjustly murdered by the cops is somehow a life advantage for him.

Dude.

Reactions: L I G E R
2010 sucked too.

Good lord. You get dumber by the post. You did realized Gus had to talk gene into even signing cam? Not to mention 2012 of gene chiziks norm much More than lucking into a generational qb that had the best season in college football history. What else you got? So easy to delittle you...

Jovon is a liar. see your a.) so I wouldn't believe whatever he told you personally for you to come up with your b.)

Why do you think the story was finally made public now?

This seems like an understatement. Hell, al.com straight up called him out for lying to them in their latest article about him. Seems like he has lied to everyone who bothers to ask him a question.

Cannot stand a damn liar.

Reactions: 1959
Holy moley. It's almost like you're implying that him getting money bc his dad was unjustly murdered by the cops is somehow a life advantage for him.

Dude.

Kam pettway had a much tougher up bringing than jovon had is all I am saying

Dude.
I genuinely hate how dumb many in our phony "holier than thou" fanbase are.

It's actually impressive and tragic all at once.

Thankfully, Gus doesn't know football, I guess.
I think Gus knows some football.......but his ability on team dynamics may be inconsistent.

You seem to confuse being a church-goer with being a team leader. Good team leaders make teams good. JR was not one of those in any measure.

Has nothing to do with holier than thou. It's that we don't have shit for brains like you did. You are literally the dumbest person on here
No, it's the pretentious "holier than thou" attitude that many in our fanbase have.

This seems like an understatement. Hell, al.com straight up called him out for lying to them in their latest article about him. Seems like he has lied to everyone who bothers to ask him a question.

Cannot stand a damn liar.

The guy has been a pathological liar and piece of shit for years. Makes duke Williams look like a pastor

Reactions: Weagle1492
He has had every chance to defend himself. He's talked with JGT and could have given him the full story. He could clear all this up any time he wants to and he's chosen not to. And he lied about dumping Taylor back in his dorm room unconscious, which tells me that if I'm believing anyone, I'm believing Taylor.

No one said Taylor didn't have a part in it. He was with Jovon and was in the line of fire so to speak. Probably mouthed off to the wrong dude too. But the bottom line isn't whether he made it more likely he'd get his ass kicked. The bottom line is Jovon the entire incident had to do with Jovon's behavior and when Marshall got mixed up in it and beat unconscious, this POS didn't defend him, didn't take him to the ER to get looked at - he dumped him in his dorm room, didn't bother calling a team doctor or coach and then lied about doing it.

Jovon should have helped him considering he was with him. But I can tell you it was not Jovon's fault that Taylor got beat. The actions afterwards were completely Jovon's fault it didn't make any sense to me at all. It still doesn't smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT