ADVERTISEMENT

Jovon...smdh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cliffs on what he did
Cooked somewhat did with this post(replace Kyle Davis with Taylor). Mcgriff found him in his dorm unconscious after his mom had been trying to call Taylor repeatedly that night.
So you think another player took KyLe Davis to Columbus, GA, Davis got the crapped beat out of him, and the other player drove him back and just dropped him off in his room and left him, too?

Reactions: SlipperyFish
Cliffs on what he did
Took Taylor to a party where the possibly married chick that Robinson was banging was. Apparently, the chick's guy and his friends were there and Taylor took the brunt of the beating which left him bloody and unconscious. Robinson brought Taylor back to Auburn and instead of getting him medical treatment, dumped him in his dorm room and didn't tell anyone about it. The crime dog found him in the dorm room after his mother couldn't get in touch with him and got worried. Robinson initially denied any involvement.

Cliffs on what he did

Took MT to a party in Columbus to see a married chick Jovon was banging. Husband and his homeboys busy up the party and Jovon leaves Marshall to get his ass beat near death.

Comes back and loads Marshall in his car and carries him to his dorm and leaves him. Luckily Crime checked on him after Marshalls mom called him because he was still unconscious and not taking phone calls. Crime takes him to get treated and Jovon denies the whole thing and takes no responsibility

Took Taylor to a party where the possibly married chick that Robinson was banging was. Apparently, the chick's guy and his friends were there and Taylor took the brunt of the beating which left him bloody and unconscious. Robinson brought Taylor back to Auburn and instead of getting him medical treatment, dumped him in his dorm room and didn't tell anyone about it. The crime dog found him in the dorm room after his mother couldn't get in touch with him and got worried. Robinson initially denied any involvement.
wow.....

All I can say

Quality human being

Rough story. No way one of my buddies would have left me...now messing around with chick who had boyfriend is another story

If all that was said in that story is true JR is a low life. He then completely deserves a ban from the AU athletic department and getting kicked off the team was possibly the best decision Gus has made while at AU.

Reactions: Tull and aurugby92
I'd like to add a few things here.

a.) Jovon initially denied having anything to do with transporting Marshall back to Auburn. When he was confronted with security footage, Jovon recanted. Bad look.

b.) I'm not 100% sure Jovon is to blame for Marshall getting his butt beat. Jovon probably could have "de-escalated" things, but he didn't. I suspect he didn't because he's not a peacemaker. So he let it flare up — and then it got a little too big.

I also spoke with X DAMPEER today. He said the "incident" with Duke Williams ended up being a blessing in disguise because X got to have two senior years. Seemed totally at peace with everything. Will write that one up sometime soon ...

Last edited:
I thought JGT's recap of the talk he had with him was telling. It seemed like he showed no remorse for what he did and no gratitude for being given ANOTHER chance. Guess he wasn't putting on that fake smile.

Oh well. Now he can go play thug life in the real world and see how far that gets him.

Reactions: hooter80 and yy4u
So on top of the banging, he drags a teammate to the show, then leaves him hanging without helping him out. unless MT was also Johnsoning the married chick why would he get beat instead of Jovon... what an *mbeceel

Reactions: 1959
I would never leave you in that shape, bruh. No matter how many big gurls jump you, I'd never leave a man behind.

better man than ole 73 ... I'd try to help @Docdumpsta out if some dudes were jumin' him but NO WAY IN HE// would I come twixt Doc and a couple of his Big Ole Phillleeeezzzz.

Plus they might just be matin'.

WDE

a.) Jovon initially denied having anything to do with transporting Marshall back to Auburn. When he was confronted with security footage, Jovon recanted. Bad look.

b.) I'm not 100% sure Jovon is to blame for Marshall getting his butt beat. Jovon probably could have "de-escalated" things, but he didn't. I suspect he didn't because he's not a peacemaker. So he let it flare up — and then it got a little too big.

I also spoke with X DAMPEER today. He said the "incident" with Duke Williams ended up being a blessing in disguise because X got to have two senior years. Seemed totally at peace with everything. Will write that one up sometime soon ...

Umm if the guy that beat marshalls ass was the husband of a girl Jovi on was banging than I would say it definitely is on jovon that Marshall got his ass kicked. I have seen you defend jovon before on here but this guy is gigantic POS it seems. No?

"Just as a teammate you just assume that the guy next to you, wearing the same jersey, would have your back but you can't assume," Taylor said.

Damn. Not only did he escalate the situation...he bailed, as well. Also all that potential all over the Auburn campus and he has to get with some married chick from Columbus? Idiot. No nice way to put it. Rooting against him from now on.

Jovon is a liar. see your a.) so I wouldn't believe whatever he told you personally for you to come up with your b.)

Why do you think the story was finally made public now?

Reactions: The_Bag_Man
So, Jovon is boinking a married chick (is this the same girl that initially accused him of domestic violence?) and Marshall Taylor is the one that gets in a brawl? How did this all go down? I'm not defending Jovon, but surely Marshall Taylor is no angel in this scenario
Yup.

People don't just show up and whip MT's ass because Jovon was banging some dude's wife and he gave him a ride to Columbus.

I love how dumb and gullible our fanbase can be after the fact. Especially when a kid doesn't have a chance to defend himself.

Reactions: poppa615
Yup.

People don't just show up and whip MT's ass because Jovon was banging some dude's wife and he gave him a ride to Columbus.

I love how dumb and gullible our fanbase can be after the fact. Especially when a kid doesn't have a chance to defend himself.

Of course you give a benefit of the doubt to the POS. I tend to stop believing people after they have routinely been a problem for 4 years. Let meguess? Duke getting his ass kicked what not his fault either? You are literally as dumb as it comes

Yup.

He has had every chance to defend himself. He's talked with JGT and could have given him the full story. He could clear all this up any time he wants to and he's chosen not to. And he lied about dumping Taylor back in his dorm room unconscious, which tells me that if I'm believing anyone, I'm believing Taylor.

No one said Taylor didn't have a part in it. He was with Jovon and was in the line of fire so to speak. Probably mouthed off to the wrong dude too. But the bottom line isn't whether he made it more likely he'd get his ass kicked. The bottom line is Jovon the entire incident had to do with Jovon's behavior and when Marshall got mixed up in it and beat unconscious, this POS didn't defend him, didn't take him to the ER to get looked at - he dumped him in his dorm room, didn't bother calling a team doctor or coach and then lied about doing it.

This story is good. Shon Coleman showed a true example of what it's like to be a good teammate and friend in this incident. I was proud to hear the confirmation on how that played out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT