ADVERTISEMENT

Jimbob Fisher is creating the "My players do no wrong" mentality.

Hey billy, did Cam steal the laptop or buy a stolen one? I know you won't answer because that is the kind of piece of shit that you are.

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
Originally posted by nudbud:

Hey billy, did Cam steal the laptop or buy a stolen one? I know you won't answer because that is the kind of piece of shit that you are.
Wow...and you were lecturing someone about taking things personally yesterday?

Here, I will just provide a link to the police report. You can read through that and let me know what you think.

FTR, I like Cam (well, outside of beating us in 2010) and he seems to have done well for himself since all this went down. All I am saying is accept the good with the bad.

reality

FSU fans like you need to leave this thread alone and let it die. This thread has been close to disappearing off the front page several times before another FSU fan came along and bumped it back to the top of the front page

Originally posted by Sanctions Stand:

Are you sure you don't mean it tastes good? Like a hot batch of da crap legs and a little forced rape?
#AskJameis

laugh.r191677.gif

From a Sporting News article: "After Cam Newton committed to Auburn, he called the second MSU recruiter to say that he wanted to play for the Bulldogs but his father chose Auburn for him because, according to an ESPN source, "the money was too much."

There it is ....proof. And before you say that's not proof, it's more proof than the accuser had on Jameis. He was accused, an investigation was done, and he was exonerated. Sound familiar? You can' thave it both ways.

You are a fricking moron for even posting that nonsense on this board, and it is in no way more proof than what exists against Jameis. His accuser was obviousy in the room and she knows firsthand what did or didn't happen. She obviously claims to have been raped. I also believe the Jameis case is still being investigated by the justice department

There has never been any firsthand witness come forward and say they were actually in the room when Cam got paid, and you have to be beyond a moron to believe Cam would be dumb enough to call coaches at Mississippi State and tell them he went to Auburn because the money was too much

Facts.. J win is an awesome athlete.. No argument.. And no one knows what happened for sure with the girl to a point.. The facts of the disposition that are not disputed and are public record show a total lack of moral judgement and horrific treatment of a female.. The undisputed facts of record prove he is not a good person... No one that has read the account would want him as a son or let that man near his family.

Originally posted by AUav8r:

Originally posted by BamaFan1137:

Originally posted by ohsfan28:

I agree every school has had their share of problems and you really should not call anyone else out. However, a lot of hypocrisy and stupidity exist all across the internet
Solid post. For example, a poster could ask for proof of a $200k payment for a QB, knowing that there isn't any, while simultaneously claiming another QB might be a rapist even though he knows there is no proof of that either.

And no Calhoun, I'm not referring to you. Stupidity abounds. Props to the FSU poster ITT as well.
You're a special kind of stupid it appears. Once again...I am on my own team's board and not stirring up stuff on a rival's board. My point was that he is claiming things to be fact, while I purposely used the term "might be". Is English a second language for you? Maybe reading comprehension is troublesome for you?
LOL, just read this 4 month old post. I didn't accuse you of doing anything wrong but if I had, the fact that you did it on your home board makes it OK? haha, whatever man.

Not sure what crawled up your butt...hopefully it has crawled back out in those 4 months. There was literally nothing in my post for you to get upset about. You sounded like a kicked dog barking...but av8tr, I didn't kick you. I actually gave props to an Auburn poster and a FSU poster instead. Why so angry?

Perhaps it was you who was struggling with reading comprehension? I said "might be" as well in case you missed it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT