ADVERTISEMENT

Jimbob Fisher is creating the "My players do no wrong" mentality.

AUMont

First Round Draft Pick
Aug 12, 2004
I blame him for Winston acting like he is above the law. The kid missed a baseball game and did 20 hrs community service on a Sunday afternoon(WTH). Is that supposed to be some sort of punishment for stealing from local merchants? He's no better than Saban in punishing kids he needs. He knows if he had to play a QB like Coker he would be screwed.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2046918-jameis-winston-suspended-by-fsu-latest-details-comments-and-more?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national3

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
He said he would let baseball and the school take care of the situation. Seems like a major side step of responsibility. I was kind of suprised he said that. I think Jimbo is a good man and coach.

BeMnWerIQAEblue.jpg

SO a pic of a TD is supposed to be a comeback for your coach letting players rape and shoplift with no consequences?

Like Auburn paying Cam's dad $200K for a national title and the entire fan base shrugging it off? Your NC QB was a thief at UF. Glass houses, Auburn! Can't wait until the rematch 1/1/15 in Pasadena

Originally posted by jalnole:
Like Auburn paying Cam's dad $200K for a national title and the entire fan base shrugging it off? Your NC QB was a thief at UF. Glass houses, Auburn! Can't wait until the rematch 1/1/15 in Pasadena
Please show us your info on the "$200K" payment. You seem certain of it, so providing this proof should be easy for you. We'll be waiting for your response.........Oh yeah...Please tell us about your "NC QB". Rapist? Thief? What will he do next? Not that it matters though. Your football program enforced ZERO punishment for any of his "issues"!

The truth? It was buried during the investigation in 2010. Doesn't matter, you beat Oregon and won the NC. Deservedly, you were the best team that year. Cam wasn't clean, stop thinking he was. Choir boys don't win titles. Auburn fans just need to realize you aren't immune to shenanigans either.

The truth? It was buried during the investigation in 2010. Doesn't matter, you beat Oregon and won the NC. Deservedly, you were the best team that year. Cam wasn't clean, stop thinking he was. Choir boys don't win titles. Auburn fans just need to realize you aren't immune to shenanigans either.
So, you're privileged to "inside info" that the NCAA wasn't? Wow, you're really important I guess. So, why don't you tell us the "truth" about your QB???

OK, whatever! The NCAA punish an SEC team bound for the NC? Yeah right. Doesn't matter what happened in 2010, NCAA wasn't doing a thing to AU. They won't even touch Alabama, Lord knows what goes on in T-Town.

The truth about Jameis? Needs to grow up, but he's a damn great QB, though. Auburn knows that by now.

See you in Pasadena in January for the rematch.

Auburn and Alabama aren't clean, but Florida State is? Yeah right! If Auburn paid Cam, they did a remarkable job of covering it up. It would have been one of he biggest sports stories in a long time for anyone to prove Cam was paid, and nobody could prove it. Numerous media types tried to prove it and they all failed.

OK, whatever! The NCAA punish an SEC team bound for the NC? Yeah right. Doesn't matter what happened in 2010, NCAA wasn't doing a thing to AU. They won't even touch Alabama, Lord knows what goes on in T-Town.

The truth about Jameis? Needs to grow up, but he's a damn great QB, though. Auburn knows that by now.

So, you're claiming that possible rape and theft are just things kids do and all he needs to do is "grow up"? That's just sad!!!

I never said anything about FSU being clean. Nobody wins without some kind of shenanigans, just the nature of the game. Stealing crab legs is immature and stupid, but my god it's crab legs. I'm not thrilled, but then again this wasn't a laptop either (Cam Newton at UF).

Did Auburn pay Cam or Cecil Newton? I think so, just couldn't be proven. Does it really matter? No! Auburn was the best team in 2010, and deserved to win the title. Honestly, I don't give a damn if Cam did get paid myself. I've always hated the NCAA and their ass backwards rules.

As far as FSU, they're no worse than anyone else. Just laughable at fans taking shots when their teams have just as many issues.

Oh well, FSU and Auburn should meet again in Pasadena this coming season. Looking forward to Round 2

I never said anything about FSU being clean. Nobody wins without some kind of shenanigans, just the nature of the game. Stealing crab legs is immature and stupid, but my god it's crab legs. I'm not thrilled, but then again this wasn't a laptop either (Cam Newton at UF).

Did Auburn pay Cam or Cecil Newton? I think so, just couldn't be proven. Does it really matter? No! Auburn was the best team in 2010, and deserved to win the title. Honestly, I don't give a damn if Cam did get paid myself. I've always hated the NCAA and their ass backwards rules.

As far as FSU, they're no worse than anyone else. Just laughable at fans taking shots when their teams have just as many issues.

Oh well, FSU and Auburn should meet again in Pasadena this coming season. Looking forward to Round 2
You are here on the Auburn board bringing up the Cam stuff from 4 years ago, yet you claim you don't care??? So, why are you here and bringing it up then???

Many people think your QB raped a girl and is now a proven thief, yet your football staff did NOTHING in any form of punishment. Why is that???

Originally posted by AUav8r:

You are here on the Auburn board bringing up the Cam stuff from 4 years ago, yet you claim you don't care??? So, why are you here and bringing it up then???

Many people think your QB raped a girl and is now a proven thief, yet your football staff did NOTHING in any form of punishment. Why is that???
av8r, stop and think about this for a minute. Do yous seriously think that the starting QB at a major football school in the south has to force a girl to have sex if he gets an urge? Be real for a minute. If one says no there's five more out there that would say yes. He's the starting QB for crying out loud. No reason for him to have resort to forcing himself on a woman. I know it is a sketchy situation overall, but it just doesn't add up for him to have done what he was accused of.

I'm not a Jameis apologist - I think clearly some misconduct took place. Where it gets fuzzy is when you consider if it crossed any legal lines. I'm not sure that the evidence is there to suggest that.

I don't agree with the thread, but I have seen similar threads on boards across the internet, including the Florida State boards. A lot of those boards including the Florida State board would ban anybody who responded to those threads by pointing out the problems of the home team school. Even though I don't agree with the thread, you should be at least sort of grateful that you are allowed to respond the way you did here without being banned and having your post deleted. That is exactly what would have happened to you on many other boards on the rivals network

I would also compare criminals with FSU or any of the major teams in Florida any day of the week. Cam Newton is 1 player. The 3 major teams in Florida have had a team full of criminals every since I can remember.

My point was no school is clean of problems! FSU has had their share, but so has everyone else. Like I said, no one is immune to players having issues. Just not a good idea to single out a school when you're the ones who could be next.

FSU and Auburn fans won't agree, the way it is. Oh well, see you in January in Pasadena... Again

I agree every school has had their share of problems and you really should not call anyone else out. However, a lot of hypocrisy and stupidity exist all across the internet

Originally posted by ohsfan28:

I agree every school has had their share of problems and you really should not call anyone else out. However, a lot of hypocrisy and stupidity exist all across the internet
Solid post. For example, a poster could ask for proof of a $200k payment for a QB, knowing that there isn't any, while simultaneously claiming another QB might be a rapist even though he knows there is no proof of that either.

And no Calhoun, I'm not referring to you. Stupidity abounds. Props to the FSU poster ITT as well.

Originally posted by BamaFan1137:

Solid post. For example, a poster could ask for proof of a $200k payment for a QB, knowing that there isn't any, while simultaneously claiming another QB might be a rapist even though he knows there is no proof of that either.

And no Calhoun, I'm not referring to you. Stupidity abounds. Props to the FSU poster ITT as well.
You're a special kind of stupid it appears. Once again...I am on my own team's board and not stirring up stuff on a rival's board. My point was that he is claiming things to be fact, while I purposely used the term "might be". Is English a second language for you? Maybe reading comprehension is troublesome for you?

You're a special kind of stupid it appears. Once again...I am on my own team's board and not stirring up stuff on a rival's board. My point was that he is claiming things to be fact, while I purposely used the term "might be". Is English a second language for you? Maybe reading comprehension is troublesome for you?
Dang dude...really? 1137 made a fairly reasonable post. It seems the mere mention of anything with the Cam Newton accusations gets you all in a huff. Even if only to make a point. You mention language skills - is anything you don't like or agree with "pot stirring?" If that is your standard, life must be really tough for you. Prayers lifted.

Originally posted by billywaynebama:

Dang dude...really? 1137 made a fairly reasonable post. It seems the mere mention of anything with the Cam Newton accusations gets you all in a huff. Even if only to make a point. You mention language skills - is anything you don't like or agree with "pot stirring?" If that is your standard, life must be really tough for you. Prayers lifted.
Do you fancy yourself to be a knight in shining armor rushing to the rescue of all Baja fans?? As I've said before... come as a classy guest and I will say noting, but you and your ilk don't seem to understand this etiquette.

come as a classy guest and I will say noting,[/B]
This is probably a rare flash of clarity in your posts. You say nothing unless it is 1) sunshine and roses about Auburn or 2) to complain about something bammers said/did/posted/thought/etc.

When I have asked plain vanilla questions around here, you've ignored them, but leapt to the "reply" button if you didn't like what one of us ol' dirty bammers said. So yes, the bolded statement above is accurate. You enjoy the drama, not the discussion. Don't try to hide it.

come as a classy guest and I will say noting,[/B]
This is probably a rare flash of clarity in your posts. You say nothing unless it is 1) sunshine and roses about Auburn or 2) to complain about something bammers said/did/posted/thought/etc.

When I have asked plain vanilla questions around here, you've ignored them, but leapt to the "reply" button if you didn't like what one of us ol' dirty bammers said. So yes, the bolded statement above is accurate. You enjoy the drama, not the discussion. Don't try to hide it.
Yet you can't come and remain a classy guest!! You've proven this time and time again!!

Yet you can't come and remain a classy guest!! You've proven this time and time again!!
Yet you can't stand any dissenting opinions and will complain about anyone who has a bammer handle. You've proven this time and time again.

Yet you can't stand any dissenting opinions and will complain about anyone who has a bammer handle. You've proven this time and time again.
You can't be a gracious guest and you can't seem to stay away from an Auburn message board time and time again!! Show me someone on here with a "bammer handle" who has been courteous who I have complained about. You and your ilk do NOT fall into this category by the way!!

So, you're claiming that possible rape and theft are just things kids do and all he needs to do is "grow up"? That's just sad!!!
The only thing Jameis raped was your defense on that last drive.

Calhoun, take a look at the origination if this thread and then ask yourself who is calling whom out. Then set aside the accusations of pay for play and answer whether you had a thief at QB then just as you do now.

Many people also think Auburn paid Cam's Dad 200K for Cam to play at Auburn and Cam was a proven thief as well at UF. Glass houses you know!

Originally posted by AUMont:
SO a pic of a TD is supposed to be a comeback for your coach letting players rape and shoplift with no consequences?
No it's meant to highlight and explain why you started the thread. Because we are criminoles, we stole your dreams!
uzi.r191677.gif

Originally posted by RentechCEO:

Many people also think Auburn paid Cam's Dad 200K for Cam to play at Auburn and Cam was a proven thief as well at UF. Glass houses you know!
How exactly was AU supposed to punish Cam for what he did (or may have done) at UF? Also, the NCAA found nothing to support your "claim". So, what do you have to say on the fact that your football program did NOTHING in the form of punishment to your QB? No more silly quotes are needed, like your "glass houses" quip...How about something more substantial??

Originally posted by Coonhound1:
Is Nick Marshall being suspended for "riding dirty"??
No word on this yet. I believe that he should be, but I'm not the coach and don't make these decisions. I also don't know all of the facts and I'm guessing that you don't either. CGM has shown that he will sit, suspend, dismiss, etc. players who don't comply with the rules.

CGM has shown that he will sit, suspend, dismiss, etc. players who don't comply with the rules.

I don't know about that, but he has shown that he will accept players that have been kicked out of other schools for criminal behavior. And when they commit even more crimes while at Auburn, he will not dismiss them but he will not let them "start." By that I assume Nick Marshall will not be on the kickoff coverage team!

Originally posted by Warchant User 1757:

CGM has shown that he will sit, suspend, dismiss, etc. players who don't comply with the rules.

I don't know about that, but he has shown that he will accept players that have been kicked out of other schools for criminal behavior. And when they commit even more crimes while at Auburn, he will not dismiss them but he will not let them "start." By that I assume Nick Marshall will not be on the kickoff coverage team!
Mmmmmmm mmmmmm. I love crab legs!!!! Not as much as passed out coeds, but close. Either way, I don't pay!!! (Can you name the person who this quote may come from?) .... and NO, it's not Cam Newton before you go there silly boy!

Also, you should have stopped after typing this, "I don't know". At least that would have been honest, but honesty doesn't go over too well in the Seminole nation I suppose!!

Mmmmmmm mmmmmm. I love crab legs!!!! Not as much as passed out coeds, but close. Either way, I don't pay!!! (Can you name the person who this quote may come from?) .... and NO, it's not Cam Newton before you go there silly boy!
True. Cam stole laptops, not crabs.

Originally posted by Warchant User 1757:

A Florida State fan giving anybody a lecture about criminals is kind of like Rosie O'Donell giving somebody a lecture about obesity in America. Look in the damn mirror! Bobby Bowden built your program on the back of criminals. During the 1990's, a lot of people mocked FSU by calling them the CrimiNoles instead of the Seminoles because you always had an entire team full of thugs and criminals.

Just look at the last two national championships Florida State has won. Your Heisman winning quarterback has been involved in too many incidents to count and has never missed one damn second of playing time. You also had the infamous Peter Warrick Dillard's shoplifting incident during FSU's national championship season in 1999. What did he miss? Like 1 or 2 games despite originally being charged with a felony

If you want to talk about taking players kicked off other teams, we can talk about FSU taking Randy Moss after his scholarship was rescinded by Notre Dame for putting a kid or kids in the intensive care unit of a hospital during a brawl. I believe Randy Moss served some jail time for that incident and FSU still took him even after that jail time.

This post was edited on 8/4 6:34 PM by ohsfan28

If Cam stole laptops, at least he did it without any violence. More than you say for that piece of shit DJ Pettway and his gang of thugs who beat another student unconscious and then stole his laptop.

Still being your TOOL self I see. Like the sun rising and setting, this fact remains constant!!

Oh yeah, FSU wide receiver Jesus Wilson was arrested for felony grand theft for stealing a motorcycle a few weeks ago. The charges were recently reduced to a misdemeanor and now he is apparently back practicing with FSU's team

ADVERTISEMENT