ADVERTISEMENT

Ivermectin ... a thread

I don’t know about zero cases but UP was first to implement widespread use of Ivermectin (back in May) at a time when vaccination rates were ~2%. After the state crushed the case & death rate it's now on the national list of approved essential medicines.
That is AWESOME news if true. I hope it starts happening elsewhere and gets to such a din that those stymying things in other countries just can't ignore it.

Multiple tools are better than one, and the BEST tools are the ones that we should be using to manage this pandemic, (whatever that "best tool" happens to be).

As I've been saying for many months. The silly, unproductive partisan approach is in effect, and you can find "articles" and "studies" to support whatever view you may have. They know if they publish it, people with that bent will believe it.

I know I would feel better if I saw open, honest, collaborative studies being done, with mixed view peers reviewing them, as opposed to suppressing, dismissing offhand and otherwise hampering studies and then saying, "Well, there are no peer-reviewed studies to prove its effectiveness". We're living in sad, sad times. There is massive delusion and mass psychosis taking place.

Reactions: Yabba Dabba
That is AWESOME news if true. I hope it starts happening elsewhere and gets to such a din that those stymying things in other countries just can't ignore it.

Multiple tools are better than one, and the BEST tools are the ones that we should be using to manage this pandemic, (whatever that "best tool" happens to be).
As I've been saying for many months. The silly, unproductive partisan approach is in effect, and you can find "articles" and "studies" to support whatever view you may have. They know if they publish it, people with that bent will believe it.

I know I would feel better if I saw open, honest, collaborative studies being done, with mixed view peers reviewing them, as opposed to suppressing, dismissing offhand and otherwise hampering studies and then saying, "Well, there are no peer-reviewed studies to prove its effectiveness". We're living in sad, sad times. There is massive delusion and mass psychosis taking place.

Literal doctors are literally sharing literal information with you about literal studies. You are a full blown conspiracy theorist.

It has saved countless lives as it is undeniably effective.

That's all folks.

Should that truly be the end of the analysis for a thorough, intelligent person? Is that where good, intelligent analysis SHOULD stop, (i.e. "it's effective and has saved lives" end story, end of evaluation, I don't care what happens beyond that, but it's certainly effective when we're looking two feet ahead?)?

Should we also want to be reasonably certain that it won't do any harm in the long term? Is that why we typically have VERY long testing and assurance cycles for new drugs and treatments??? Is that a best practice that has been established and managed by the FDA and scientists, researcher and doctors in general???

If you eliminate this best practice, you run the risk of achieving a Pyrrhic victory, correct? One step forward in the short term, but two steps backwards in the longer term, (which is a NET loss). Now, of course, we don't believe it will cause harm, and we certainly HOPE that it won't cause harm, and there are no ostensible indicators that make that seem likely, but when we start denying the possibility, and acting as if we haven't taken on more risk by cutting out such super important best practices, it's scary, because we aren't operating scientifically, or operating in truth.

Should that truly be the end of the analysis for a thorough, intelligent person? Is that where good, intelligent analysis SHOULD stop, (i.e. "it's effective and has saved lives" end story, end of evaluation, I don't care what happens beyond that, but it's certainly effective when we're looking two feet ahead?)?

Should we also want to be reasonably certain that it won't do any harm in the long term? Is that why we typically have VERY long testing and assurance cycles for new drugs and treatments??? Is that a best practice that has been established and managed by the FDA and scientists, researcher and doctors in general???

If you eliminate this best practice, you run the risk of achieving a Pyrrhic victory, correct? One step forward in the short term, but two steps backwards in the longer term, (which is a NET loss). Now, of course, we don't believe it will cause harm, and we certainly HOPE that it won't cause harm, and there are no ostensible indicators that make that seem likely, but when we start denying the possibility, and acting as if we haven't taken on more risk by cutting out such super important best practices, it's scary, because we aren't operating scientifically, or operating in truth.
My dude, you're just wrong.

It's ok.

The vaccine is the answer no matter how hard you try to believe otherwise.

Embrace the answer

My dude, you're just wrong.

It's ok.

The vaccine is the answer no matter how hard you try to believe otherwise.

Embrace the answer

That's where you and I differ, and why given thousands of Monte Carlo simulations, a population of us's, will have a MUCH higher species survival rate, over a population of you'alls.

It's because I we are willing to embrace ALL VIABLE solutions and tools to help manage such things, as opposed to dumbing down and only blindly lemming whatever the narrative is pushing. That said, I do respect your right to your chosen approach, (even though there's NO doubt which one embodies the most wisdom).

That's where you and I differ, and why given thousands of Monte Carlo simulations, a population of us's, will have a MUCH higher species survival rate, over a population of you'alls.

It's because I we are willing to embrace ALL VIABLE solutions and tools to help manage such things, as opposed to dumbing down and only blindly lemming whatever the narrative is pushing. That said, I do respect your right to your chosen approach, (even though there's NO doubt which one embodies the most wisdom).
No. You're just wrong.

Every simulation goes to my side.

You're the guy who thinks you are right with no viable evidence.

It's ok..
Just embrace that you are a conspiracy theorist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT