ADVERTISEMENT

Ivermectin ... a thread

You don't seem to understand.

Mrna vaccines have been studied for decades.

You're just wrong. Ugh.. I'll go back to not saying anything.

Eagle often posts fake news, chain emails, and even more often, he reads a headline and not an article. He's quite gullible.

you and the rest of the circle jerk w almost always shoot the messenger and lie and here’s a perfect example.

You simply haven’t the ability to rationally engage in discourse want to comprehend country thought much less except it. The facts are irrelevant to you. The ideology is everything and the advancing of it.

You don't seem to understand.

Mrna vaccines have been studied for decades.

You're just wrong. Ugh.. I'll go back to not saying anything.

Eagle often posts fake news, chain emails, and even more often, he reads a headline and not an article. He's quite gullible.

It is you that don't seem to understand some basics. We've NEVER been dishonest enough, or unintelligent enough, to try and include the R&D period of any new drug to say that the drug isn't actually "new", simply because "we've been studying it and/or developing it for decades", or "it took decades to go from a concept in someone's mind, to an actual, realized drug or product". You see how unintelligent that sounds, scientifically, (i.e. from a scientific perspective)???

We typically do VERY long trials for these new drugs for very good reasons. So that we can get actual data for reasonably long periods so that we have some actual scientific basis for saying that it is likely to be safe. Yet when the drug is released, we've always acknowledged that it is new because despite the lengthy trials, we realize that the true test is releasing it to the public where we typically encounter all types of things that weren't anticipated, or not encountered in the trials. With the new vaccines, we've even skipped the lengthy trials.

What has allowed this mass psychosis/massive delusion to take place so that so many relatively intelligent folks, suddenly can't see the forest for the trees??? They are deluded by the simplest of manipulation, such as someone saying, "It took us decades to develop this, therefore we already know everything about this novel technology. It's not new at all". I mean, this is complete ludicrousy.

Just an FYI - got prescription Ivermectin (not the animal stuff), took it prophylactically for 10 days before attending a super spreader event and continued to take it throughout the week I was away and since I’ve been home. 3 milligrams a day.
Only wore a mask on planes and went to 6 concerts, did a tour of Milwaukee via boat - basically behaved as I would have before the pandemic.
So far so good - not even as much as a sniffle, and I have not had the shot.
Appreciate your story and glad you are healthy. However, as you know, this is not evidence of anything beyond your personal experience.

It's akin to saying "went for a drive yesterday without a seat belt on. didn't die. so, are seat belts really necessary? I have doubts."

you and the rest of the circle jerk w almost always shoot the messenger and lie and here’s a perfect example.

You simply haven’t the ability to rationally engage in discourse want to comprehend country thought much less except it. The facts are irrelevant to you. The ideology is everything and the advancing of it.
The only circle jerk left are those that claim the COVID vaccine isn't safe or doesn't work and have hitched their wagon to "alternative" methods for using existing medicines.

The only circle jerk left are those that claim the COVID vaccine isn't safe or doesn't work and have hitched their wagon to "alternative" methods for using existing medicines.

got a link to those claims???

Ivermectin works without a doubt. Go to the FLCCC web page and read about the studies. It saved my friend's life.

Reactions: Yabba Dabba
Appreciate your story and glad you are healthy. However, as you know, this is not evidence of anything beyond your personal experience.

It's akin to saying "went for a drive yesterday without a seat belt on. didn't die. so, are seat belts really necessary? I have doubts."
Seat belts suck..

I will say this because I think it’s important for some of my fellow douche bags (bunkerites) to understand other points of views and also know the questions other people have (by no means am I anti-vaccine it just isn’t for me).

1. I am not vaccinated.. Something I go back and forth on daily. I think I have the right to make choices about my health. Plain and simple. There is no study that shows that non-vaccinated people spread Covid-19 or any other variants any differently than those vaccinated. Actually, contrarily there are studies that show vaccinated/unvaccinated individuals have a similar viral load hence can be equally spread. People will argue the selfishness around beds and ventilators. I just don’t subscribe there is way more math involved in that and the sample sizes.
2. I don’t trust doctors in general. One of the highest mortality rates in America is mis-diagnosis. I watched my 93 year old grandmother get told she needed a colonoscopy to look for polyps. Perfectly healthy as preventative. They perforated her colon and killed her. She’s 93… (I know there are great doctors out there but I am molded by multiple experiences)
3. Why is congress exempt from the vaccine mandate? I would love to understand this. This not a conspiracy theory just would like to understand why that’s ok with everyone on here. Same with illegals.. Hispanic demographic is getting hit pretty hard. This politicizes things for most.
4. If it comes out that there were prophylactic treatments (Ivermectin)for this but, were discredited for some reason or another and we see a retraction would you be upset?
5. I am in the camp of I would prefer to risk catching the disease and having it than risking long term affects of a vaccine we still don’t have data (I already have an antibody test forthcoming). I am prepared for the outcome and I will look for alternative treatments. To me we just don’t have enough data.
6. Lastly, would you sue if later you found out that the vaccine did more harm than good to you our your loved ones? If your answer is , yes. Better think again. Drug developers are 100% immune to any responsibility because of the PREP Act. I guess you have to trust Big Pharma that no steps were skipped. I hope there is nothing long term for the 54.5% (last I checked). I will take my risk with the bug.

Last edited:
It is you that don't seem to understand some basics. We've NEVER been dishonest enough, or unintelligent enough, to try and include the R&D period of any new drug to say that the drug isn't actually "new", simply because "we've been studying it and/or developing it for decades", or "it took decades to go from a concept in someone's mind, to an actual, realized drug or product". You see how unintelligent that sounds, scientifically, (i.e. from a scientific perspective)???

We typically do VERY long trials for these new drugs for very good reasons. So that we can get actual data for reasonably long periods so that we have some actual scientific basis for saying that it is likely to be safe. Yet when the drug is released, we've always acknowledged that it is new because despite the lengthy trials, we realize that the true test is releasing it to the public where we typically encounter all types of things that weren't anticipated, or not encountered in the trials. With the new vaccines, we've even skipped the lengthy trials.

What has allowed this mass psychosis/massive delusion to take place so that so many relatively intelligent folks, suddenly can't see the forest for the trees??? They are deluded by the simplest of manipulation, such as someone saying, "It took us decades to develop this, therefore we already know everything about this novel technology. It's not new at all". I mean, this is complete ludicrousy.
Are you a doctor?

Are you an engineer?

Ivermectin works without a doubt. Go to the FLCCC web page and read about the studies. It saved my friend's life.
Out at "go to the FLCCC web page" ... FLCCC is to Ivermectin what "America's Frontline Doctors" was to HCQ and demon sex.

I'm glad your friend got better, but I'm skeptical it had anything to do with Ivermectin.

got a link to those claims???

^^ some of the circle jerk that are dead now.

I will take my risk with the bug.

I read all your stuff and, honestly, there's a lot in there that's incorrect. I'm not going to spend time on refuting it because you already said you don't trust doctors. Granted, you also are hesitant to use a vaccine because of lack of data, but seem comfortable using alternative medicine, which definitely has a lack of data. So, 🤷‍♂️.

It's really more about control ... and that's what it is for most that are vaccine hesitant in my opinion. When someone tells you what you need to do, you feel out of control of the situation ... alternatives are good because they are contrary to the person that told you what you needed to do ... thus you feel more in control.

It doesn't matter that Ivermectin isn't likely to help you ... it only matters that you made the decision. Of course, there are a lot of people that are dead that decided, similar to you, that they'd take their risk with the "bug".

It's certainly a risk to you personally. It's also a risk to all those around you that would prefer you not die.

^^ some of the circle jerk that are dead now.

Sorry, I read though those and don't see one claim that "COVID vaccine isn't safe or doesn't work"... they chose not to, but not the same thing you described....

Are you trolling me now?

"Although Farrel called the vaccine “bogus bull shid” [sic] that’s “promoted by people who lied 2u all along” as recently as July on social media ..."

Ah, one vague quote - I could interpret that different ways, the lying comment is actually accurate, with Fauci especially.... but hey, that compromises a 'circle jerk' to you? I don't think that term means what you think it does.

Ah, one vague quote - I could interpret that different ways, the lying comment is actually accurate, with Fauci especially.... but hey, that compromises a 'circle jerk' to you? I don't think that term means what you think it does.
Cool.

Are you trolling me now?

"Although Farrel called the vaccine “bogus bull shid” [sic] that’s “promoted by people who lied 2u all along” as recently as July on social media ..."

You mean the one who was supposedly a "shock jock"??? Well, that shouldn't be shocking to anyone with half a brain. Beyond that, it's really hard to understand your position and angle.

Do you think it would be good or bad if we discovered cheap, re-purposed drugs that really helped fight COVID??? Or, do you feel we should just stick to one solution since it does reduce severe illness and death for 6-8 months???

I read all your stuff and, honestly, there's a lot in there that's incorrect. I'm not going to spend time on refuting it because you already said you don't trust doctors. Granted, you also are hesitant to use a vaccine because of lack of data, but seem comfortable using alternative medicine, which definitely has a lack of data. So, 🤷‍♂️.

It's really more about control ... and that's what it is for most that are vaccine hesitant in my opinion. When someone tells you what you need to do, you feel out of control of the situation ... alternatives are good because they are contrary to the person that told you what you needed to do ... thus you feel more in control.

It doesn't matter that Ivermectin isn't likely to help you ... it only matters that you made the decision. Of course, there are a lot of people that are dead that decided, similar to you, that they'd take their risk with the "bug".

It's certainly a risk to you personally. It's also a risk to all those around you that would prefer you not die.
Ivermectin has been around for ages with very little side affects. People still take in in underdeveloped countries for parasites. The vaccine has been around less than 10 months. Not the same thing bud. You are reaching.
Are you a shrink? I appreciate the psyche analysis. Lol. I think what you need to understand is I follow the data and understand the odds. I think our current data reporting is trash as a country. I also think we don’t report comorbidities as we should for each person that has passed or hospitalized. I think that the data is so dirty that later on we will find out and all be very pissed off. I think the vaccine efficacy is near or as low as the flu shot (25-30%). This virus is not going away and the variants will keep coming and mutate. Are you going to continue to get vaccines (boosters) that you know nothing about or their long term affects. I just think natural immunity and treatments will be our long term solution here.
Look to be honest I respect your opinion and your right to get the jab. I just would like you to understand other perspectives. I hope none of us are affected by this. WDE.

Ivermectin has been around for ages with very little side affects. People still take in in underdeveloped countries for parasites. The vaccine has been around less than 10 months. Not the same thing bud. You are reaching.

Penicillin has been around for ages with few side effects as well ... still, no good against COVID. How long something has been around and whether or not it has side effects has no basis in its ability to effectively reduce the likelihood of sickness and death from COVID.

I think what you need to understand is I follow the data and understand the odds.

This guy did, too. Lived a few doors down from my Mom. Incredibly friendly. Helpful. Always working in his yard. Football player. In good shape. 36. Family. Refused the vaccine. Dead a couple of days ago.

The bolded statement isn't necessarily true. There are plenty of non-AMA treatments for which there is a ton of data. That's a really basic, common thing for you to miss. It's also not true that Ivermectin is an "alternative medicine". Again, you don't seem to be informed on the topic if you don't know such basic things.

There are numerous doctors out there prescribing Ivermectin, and others all around the world in areas where it's commonly used, who noticed that those taking it seemed to do better with COVID, but you say "It's not likely to help", implying that you know more than those doctors, (and I will acknowledge that it's possible, but not likely that you may be on to something that they've missed).

Penicillin has been around for ages with few side effects as well ... still, no good against COVID. How long something has been around and whether or not it has side effects has no basis in its ability to effectively reduce the likelihood of sickness and death from COVID...............

While your statement is literally true, I don't believe he was saying that Ivermectin is effective, just because it's been around for a long time and we have TONS of usage data on it. I believe that was meant to counter claims that it's a quack, alternative medicine drug etc. In actuality, the same doctors and scientists that you respect had labeled it a "miracle drug", prior to COVID, and it is indeed known to have some anti-viral properties. This medicine wasn't simply pulled out of someone's behind, but for those who really care about stopping this pandemic as quickly as possible, they noticed that folks taking it seemed to be faring better, so they tried to get the establishment to investigate it properly.

Most people are able to recognize the big difference is simply the newness and novelty of the mRNA vaccines. Some folks have ABSOLUTE faith in their doctors, while others have complete faith in science, and they would drink a Clorox shake or take any new drug if it were recommended by doctors or scientists. While yet others, will want to wait for more usage data on Clorox milkshakes and/or new vaccines or drugs. Some will take any prescribed course of treatment, just due to the FUD and scare tactics showing all of the deaths, (over 650K in this country), while others will take chances with the virus due to the unknowns with the new vaccines in the mid and long term, and some of them WILL die, whereas they otherwise would have lived in the short term, had they taken it, and just hoped and banked on not having other problems in the future.

We will definitely have folks that register all over the spectrum, from early adopters, completely faith-based followers, to hard hold-outs who are true tin-foil hat wearers, and/or true anti-vaxxers, (not the silly new usage of the term meant to shame, bully and peer pressure folks into taking the new vaccines that we don't have complete usage data on).

It's also not true that Ivermectin is an "alternative medicine". Again, you don't seem to be informed on the topic if you don't know such basic things.

From Merck (maker of Ivermectin in the US):
Merck Statement on Ivermectin use During the COVID-19 Pandemic - Merck.com

"No scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19 from pre-clinical studies; No meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with COVID-19 disease, and; A concerning lack of safety data in the majority of studies."

From an NY Times article:
Ivermectin Won't Treat Covid-19 but Demand for Drug Surges - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

"A recent review of 14 ivermectin studies, with more than 1,600 participants, concluded that none provided evidence of the drug’s ability to prevent Covid, improve patient conditions or reduce mortality. Another 31 studies are still underway to test the drug."

I realize you find me incredibly uninformed. Cool. But do please tell me why, when the manufacturer of Ivermectin disavows its use for COVID, how is it not an alternative medicine? I'd put my money on doctors prescribing it because patients demanded it ... not the other way around.

Even Ivermectin's poster boy, Joe Rogan, was given monoclonal antibodies (which actually work), but seemed to want to credit Ivermectin. Please.

Ivermectin in August/September 2021 is the same exercise that HCQ was in 2020. Americans hate not being in control. Americans hate being told what to do. This pride drives their need for a contrarian solution.

"No scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19 from pre-clinical studies; No meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with COVID-19 disease, and; A concerning lack of safety data in the majority of studies."

Ivermectin Won't Treat Covid-19 but Demand for Drug Surges - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

"A recent review of 14 ivermectin studies, with more than 1,600 participants, concluded that none provided evidence of the drug’s ability to prevent Covid, improve patient conditions or reduce mortality. Another 31 studies are still underway to test the drug."

I realize you find me incredibly uninformed. Cool. But do please tell me why, when the manufacturer of Ivermectin disavows its use for COVID, how is it not an alternative medicine? I'd put my money on doctors prescribing it because patients demanded it ... not the other way around.

Even Ivermectin's poster boy, Joe Rogan, was given monoclonal antibodies (which actually work), but seemed to want to credit Ivermectin. Please.

Ivermectin in August/September 2021 is the same exercise that HCQ was in 2020. Americans hate not being in control. Americans hate being told what to do. This pride drives their need for a contrarian solution.

The Merck statement is from feb, I can't read the study the NYT's mentions but... .there are a number of studies out now showing it does have effect, particuarly if used early.... is why so many docs are prescribing it now. One study indicates it may bind to the protein spike and thus be effective for mutants.

The Merck statement is from feb ... there are a number of studies out now showing it does have effect
One could also see that as evidence of the fact that Merck hasn't seen anything that would make them change their position on the matter.

The explosion of interest in Ivermectin is only a recent development with the Delta variant hitting the US hard this summer, especially those that had originally refused vaccination. COVID deniers are looking around like "holy shit, people are really starting to die".

Not surprisingly, look at the top states searching the term ... the states with the lowest vaccination rate, often lowest education rate, most likely to be right-leaning.

There's no medical basis ... it's almost all political and it's rarely from some deep scientific understanding / cost-benefit analysis.

UoH1bi8.png

One could also see that as evidence of the fact that Merck hasn't seen anything that would make them change their position on the matter.

The explosion of interest in Ivermectin is only a recent development with the Delta variant hitting the US hard this summer, especially those that had originally refused vaccination. COVID deniers are looking around like "holy shit, people are really starting to die".

Not surprisingly, look at the top states searching the term ... the states with the lowest vaccination rate, often lowest education rate, most likely to be right-leaning.

There's no medical basis ... it's almost all political and it's rarely from some deep scientific understanding / cost-benefit analysis.

UoH1bi8.png

You really need to quit trusting all the far left soundbites - they are consistently wrong. Most of the trump precincts are vaccinated, it's often the biden strongholds that aren't.

Last edited:
Most of the trump precincts are vaccinated, it's often the biden strongholds that aren't.

Eh, I don't think that's true and while I agree with most of the assessment of the NR article you posted, it didn't say that either.

Also, it doesn't change what that graphic illustrates ... that the states most likely to be searching for Ivermectin are the states that are least vaccinated (and also tend to be lowest in education level).

There are a LOT more people than the handful of "Covid deniers" involved here. You're failing to recognize how Ivermectin came into prominence in the first place, (actual doctors around the world, noticing that those who were on it for other reasons, seemed to fare better), and have bought into the created false narrative. You also seemed to have bought into the false narrative that it was a horse and cow de-wormer, and not a Nobel prize winning "miracle drug" for humans.

It may work, it may not work at all, but if you've already made up your mind that it's just political, and there is no medical basis, (before a solid, fair study has even been done), then there's no point in engaging. You certainly shouldn't take it, and you should only rely on the vaccine alone. But don't be part of the HUGE effort vying to snuff out it's use and dismiss it offhand, before it's even evaluated, (while hoping that we don't find anything that helps, except the novel/new mRNA vaccine).

The drug company doesn't stand to make any money off of it since it's out of patent, and everyone makes generics. What would they gain by going against this extremely powerful narrative?

See my previous post as to why doctors started prescribing it for Covid in the first place.

The Merck statement is from feb, I can't read the study the NYT's mentions but... .there are a number of studies out now showing it does have effect, particuarly if used early.... is why so many docs are prescribing it now. One study indicates it may bind to the protein spike and thus be effective for mutants.

Eagle, Ivermectin works. There's a reason why Biden and his ilk want you to get the vax. Million or billions of $$$$$$$. Once again, all we have to do is go to the FLCCC web page and watch the testimonials and listen to numerous doctors talk about it.

What soundbites are those ... I just did a Google search. It isn't rocket science.

it’s actually a poor understanding of math. When you have precincts and states that are 60% Trump that are largely vaccinated but areas that vote 95 or 100% for Biden that heavily aren’t vaccinated it skews the total state percentage.

that’s why a reasonable person would break it down into precincts. Such as the New York Times article discussed. Smdh.

that’s why a reasonable person would break it down into precincts. Such as the New York Times article discussed. Smdh.

Here is what the article reported (amidst a lot of opinion):

"Still, even looking at the Times’ map, one of the most-vaccinated places in the country is Hamilton County in upstate New York, with a 75 percent vaccination rate. Trump won Hamilton County by 30 points. Another is McKinley County, N.M., which is 90 percent vaccinated and 75 percent Native American. Much of South Florida is heavily vaccinated, as are several other parts of the state."

So, your NR article highlighted one precinct that was heavily vaccinated and went Trump. Then, it pointed out that South Florida was heavily vaccinated as well. South Florida is a bunch of retirement folk from the Northeast and were all Biden ... but the article didn't clarify that. It'd be off-message.

You can call it whatever you want ... but states like Alabama and Mississippi, that are dead last in vaccination rates, aren't doing it because of their illustrious history of wisdom and intelligence, regardless of what political party someone aligns with.

The drug company doesn't stand to make any money off of it since it's out of patent, and everyone makes generics. What would they gain by going against this extremely powerful narrative?

See my previous post as to why doctors started prescribing it for Covid in the first place.

I'm just glad you've finally confirmed that, behind all your rhetoric and endless words, you're a tinfoil hat / #bigpharma conspiracist.

Reactions: AUBK
But don't be part of the HUGE effort vying to snuff out it's use and dismiss it offhand, before it's even evaluated, (while hoping that we don't find anything that helps, except the novel/new mRNA vaccine).

I've never interacted with someone in this community that uses more strawman fallacies or flat out misrepresents / makes up arguments than what you have done to me and others throughout this pandemic. It's comical and borderline insane.

First ... why in the hell would I "hope" that a therapeutic is not found? Good gosh, man.

Two ... "before it's even evaluated" ... AGAIN, from the article I posted a few hours ago:

What part of this is so difficult for you to grasp? I am so glad that science isn't a bunch of people sitting around hoping for the best, but instead people that are willing to transparently try things and report results.

You also seemed to have bought into the false narrative that it was a horse and cow de-wormer, and not a Nobel prize winning "miracle drug" for humans.

You know what it got a Nobel prize for ... being a human dewormer. Is that better for you? It helped people in poor countries with river blindness caused by parasitic worms. That was the miracle.

I'm just glad you've finally confirmed that, behind all your rhetoric and endless words, you're a tinfoil hat / #bigpharma conspiracist.

Gootness gracious, you're not good at this. You only wish I were an empty conspiracist. You have very little to no substance, and you don't care about discovering and using ALL viable means to manage this pandemic. You're a mindless Vaxx-drone, who feels we should only use the mRNA vaccines to manage this thing.

Gootness gracious, you're not good at this. You only wish I were an empty conspiracist. You have very little to no substance, and you don't care about discovering and using ALL viable means to manage this pandemic. You're a mindless Vaxx-drone, who feels we should only use the mRNA vaccines to manage this thing.
Yep, you got me.

Seriously, I hope someone doesn't die because they took your advice.

Yep, you got me.

Seriously, I hope someone doesn't die because they took your advice.

What advice would that be??? That we should change our approach to one based upon openness, honesty and full disclosure, and that we should NOT lie, use deceit, manipulation even if we feel we are operating to a "Nobel lie"??? That's been the only advice I've given.

If you're saying that I've ever advised anyone to not get vaccinated, then please post a link or admit that you were wrong and ASSumed incorrectly on your own.

I know this can't be true, but has anyone heard that Utter Pradesh in India is almost COVID free? Some say due to Ivermectin and HCQ, others may say due to vaccination???

I don’t know about zero cases but UP was first to implement widespread use of Ivermectin (back in May) at a time when vaccination rates were ~2%. After the state crushed the case & death rate it's now on the national list of approved essential medicines.

ADVERTISEMENT