ADVERTISEMENT

Ive heard several accounts of disgusting behavior by Georgia fans

AUMont

First Round Draft Pick
Aug 12, 2004
last night in Athens against Auburn fans in the stands. I almost feel sorry for you assholes who don't know how to control yourselves at a football game. I have never once said one ill thing to an opposing fan who travelled to Auburn. Why is that so hard?

Sadly it wouldn't surprise me. I have lots of good friends who went to UGA, including my wife. Most of them are good sports but a few are borderline bipolar when it comes to football and don't know how to conduct themselves when their team is doing well.

I love giving you guys a hard time and going back and forth but some of the ish people do at games these days is just stupid.

There are bad fans at every school in the nation, even at Auburn. I have seen some dawg fans that are an embarrassment and I have actually been spit in at an Auburn game years ago. Sure, I was pissed and ready to kill the guy, but I don't paint Auburn or any other team for that matter with the same brush. Every team has it's percentage of dumb ass fans. Good luck in the iron bowl.

So, Dawg fans in Sanford Stadium are on the whole worse than Auburn fans at Jordan-Hare? ... Come on...

All fan bases have their share of idiots... even Auburn.

I remember UGA. Fans saying the same thing last year. Funny how the losing team always find the ugly acting fans.

Auburn fans don't harass ga fans at the stadium. I've never once seen it in Auburn. LSU used to have worst rep, but GA fans are acting like their thug players.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I got harassed in 04 after the UA UGA game. Happens everywhere when you have a bunch of drunk fools

AUmont, that's a strange post

In most cases our "thug" players usually wind up suspended and kicked of the team and end up transferring to Auburn and Louisville.

Re: AUmont, that's a strange post

Originally posted by seasidedawg:
In most cases our "thug" players usually wind up suspended and kicked of the team and end up transferring to Auburn and Louisville.
I love how Georgia fans always bring this up, yet your own athletic department has given 2nd chances to cheaters like Jim Harrick and thugs like Tony Cole. Your football program also allowed Odell Thurman back on the team after originally kicking him off.

Auburn kicked Micheal Dyer off their football team for failed drug test. He was the offensive MVP of the national championship game against Oregon. Let me know when Georgia kicks the mvp of the national championship off their football team. Of course this would first require Georgia to actually play in a national championship game

Dude......you should really get out more to College FB games. It happens at EVERY venue in college, whether you see/witness it or not.
smokin.r191677.gif

Harassed to this level or did someone yell War Eagle at you? Big difference, and no, they don't do this in Auburn.

So, wanted to share with you all. My wife and I live locally in Atlanta and planned this past weekend to go to GA game with no kids. Both of us 37 Years old figured it would be fun- we hold season tickets at AU FYI. We stayed at Bulldog Park with our camper and it was great, all people there were great on Friday and Saturday before game and all was good here. However, once we stepped foot on campus that all changed. Never had we seen such rude fans. GA fans flicking me and my wife off, saw them spit at other AU fans, all before game started. Once we got into game- we were crammed in and were one seat off on the row- GA fan gets in my wife face and cusses her out spitting and yelling at her as loud as he could-no one helped or said a word, then another guy who keeps hitting me in back giving me every cuss word in book, again another guys sitting there looking me right in eye flicking me off- with both fingers just laughing telling me how bad AU is and luck we had was over- it was a nightmare. My wife, is scared to death. We paid a good amount of money for seats so we tried to stick it out--but it just kept getting worse and worse and we left before half-time. Then on way out, we get pushed yelled at in our face my wife is crying. I mean why? Who acts like this? So, never again will I be going back to GA anytime soon with my wife or family. It was miserable. This is just quick version of it.

I feel your pain. I went there for a USC-UGA game in 1997 and haven't been back since.

You are a better man than me for not blasting some nimrod in the face.

They sink below the level of CLEM fans back in the Danny Ford era and rival LSU for the biggest a-holes in college football.

And no, not every school has fans that act like that. At least not the percentage that UGaly has. They're awful.

Dyer kicked off after 5th failed drug test. Why was the first 4 ignored

because that would have affected him being able to play and helping Auburn win. No honor in discipline after you've got full benefit. Example Cam Newton, who escapes NCAA trouble because he wasn't offered money, his father was offered money. I'm still waiting for the reggie Bush rest of the story on him.

And I've never heard of Georgia picking up a player kicked out of Auburn, but there are five examples of Auburn picking up dismissed Georgia players.

I see you keep repeating the basketball guys as examples. As soon as that came to light, Georgia kicked them out and vacated the wins and kept themselves out of NCAA tournament. They didn't wait till after the season played out. Georgia has kicked so many players off the team, it's not funny, Zack Mettenberger, Isiah Crowell, Nick Charles, Tray Matthews, Josh Harvey Clemons, Batman Carroll. Guys that could have been difference makers.

Georgia has never been banned from TV or post season play in football. Georgia has paid the price for Jim Harrick with 10 years of obscurity in basketball. Georgia would never hire the disgraced basketball coach of Tennessee. Keep posting, this is fun. Let me go dig up some more dirt, there is plenty of it.

Thanks for Vince Dooley and Erk Russell and Joel Eaves. Auburn ain't all bad.

Re: Dyer kicked off after 5th failed drug test. Why was the first 4 ignored

"Georgia would never hire the disgraced basketball coach of Tennessee." --- Well, he admitted to the issue and has spoken out against what he did for THREE years at numerous events. he does not hide from it, deny the wrong doing, or make excuses for it. I'm guessing that you only know a part of the story, but are ready to jump on as a band wagon rider.

Georgia not being being banned from any bowl games or tv has more to do with the NCAA's incompetence than Georgia running a clean program. The handful of decent mutt fans I know admit Herschel was given a black Trans Am during his playing days. Jan Kemp also claims Georgia was recruiting players who couldn't even read or write during the same period. She even testified to these facts in court after she filed a lawsuit against Georgia in response to them firing her for blowing the whistle on their cheating. Georgia is so honorable and ethical that they kept Vince Dooley connected to their football program for 20 years after Jan Kemp directly implicated him in this cheating.

Allegations also came out in the late 1990's that a street agent or the equivalent of such a person in South Florida was steering or attempting to steer players in that area to UGA. However, Ed Tolley did a good of lawyering the final resolution down to a slap on the wrist. Oh yeah, let us not forget about Albert Means own high school coach testifying in Logan Young's federal trial in Memphis that Georgia was one of the schools that offered money to fat Albert. Just got outbid by the bammers.

If you wanted to add basketball to the list, you could also include the mutts hiring Jim Harrick as their basketball coach when no other major school in the country would hire him because of his reputation as a liar and a cheater. He repaid their faith in him in short order by getting their basketball program on probation less than 5 or 6 years later

You guys want to talk about the water hose game in Auburn years ago? I suppose not, would not fit your narrative.

If you believe everything that is posted on these boards, God help you. If you do use this as another fact.

"Laugh if you will, but I've seen it several times with my own eyes. One year I actually made the mistake of taking a Gamecock friend from my church. This was during the Brad Scott dynasty. I will never, EVER do that again. My South Carolina friend lasted about 90 seconds after we got out of the car, before a screeching, barking mob of UGA graduates, many of them alumni of our top-rated law, journalism, and business schools, ripped my friend from our midst and spirited him away.

"I tried hard to run after them, but what could I do? The last I saw was the wide eyes of my friend with HELP ME flashing in them, and the mob flowing toward a HUGE bonfire. I never saw my friend again, though I found a couple of chicken feathers I'm sure were from his Chicken-Head hat. And what I did see, I will take to my grave. Except for sharing it here. Columbia virgins, somehow located and simmering over an open flame, coated with low country barbecue sauce. Several young Gamecock fans, under the age of six in some cases, SKEWERED for shishkabobs. Cars with South Carolina license plates were being systematically dynamited by graduates of our top-rated chemistry and physics schools. Gamecock women sold into slavery by many students of our top-rated business school.

"And I know people think this is an urban legend, but it's true that they put in that third deck in Sanford Stadium just to throw Gamecocks off the top. I have a friend in the athletic department, and he swears there is a little team of
janitors that runs out and cleans the corpses off the sidewalks beneath. Then they take the corpses and dissect them in our top-rated biology department. It's sickening. I would recommend that sensible Gamecock fans stay home, or --and I advise this very cautiously--wear Georgia colors and cheer only when Georgia does something good. Throw those hounds off the scent. Though, I'm told they have Cock-sniffing hound dogs that go through the visitor section. Can't vouch for that. Just an FYI."

HW's parents had payments on the TA, and while UGA had players who most likely couldn't read at a 5th grade level getting passing grades, during that same time period and later AU had players graduating who couldn't pick their name from a list of words. Much later AU had the professor handing out grades, mostly A's to star players for a bogus class, much like Carolina has been accused of doing.

But back to the spitting on AU fans by UGA fans, big deal, walk into a place running your mouth expect to get confronted, either stand up for yourself or tuck tail and run to the nearest keyboard. I guess you put random fans spitting on opposing random fans as lower class than university employees turning a high powered water hose on opposing fans. Maybe that little group should have been deluting the poison in the dirt at Toombs Corner before it turned those old trees into toilet paper.

Originally posted by Grumpyolddawg:
HW's parents had payments on the TA, and while UGA had players who most likely couldn't read at a 5th grade level getting passing grades, during that same time period and later AU had players graduating who couldn't pick their name from a list of words. Much later AU had the professor handing out grades, mostly A's to star players for a bogus class, much like Carolina has been accused of doing.

But back to the spitting on AU fans by UGA fans, big deal, walk into a place running your mouth expect to get confronted, either stand up for yourself or tuck tail and run to the nearest keyboard. I guess you put random fans spitting on opposing random fans as lower class than university employees turning a high powered water hose on opposing fans. Maybe that little group should have been deluting the poison in the dirt at Toombs Corner before it turned those old trees into toilet paper.
You seem to be a true FOOL!! Do you really equate spitting on women and children to turning hoses on people charging onto and destroying property?

In all honesty, I am surprised at how angry and nasty the Ga folks were after beating Auburn. I was at the game and the UGA folks were angry like they just lost...very bizarre.

I didn't see any spitting but did see folks taking it too far and that surprised me after such a dominating win.

confused0024.r191677.gif

Originally posted by AUav8r:

You seem to be a true FOOL!! Do you really equate spitting on women and children to turning hoses on people charging onto and destroying property?
Actually IF that happened, I put it on the candyass males that took them to the game for allowing it to happen. And there was no property being destroyed, fans celebrating a big unexpected win and a group of douche bag operations officials deciding to turn a waterhose on them.

The Mutts who ran onto the field at Jordan Hare are lucky being sprayed with water is the only thing that happened to them. The fans who are dumb enough to run onto the field at professional stadiums are usually arrested by the police and charged with criminal trespassing. I don't know why Auburn didn't do something similar to the mutts who ran onto the field at Jordan Hare

This post was edited on 11/28 4:29 PM by ohsfan28

Originally posted by AUav8r:

Actually IF that happened, I put it on the candyass males that took them to the game for allowing it to happen. And there was no property being destroyed, fans celebrating a big unexpected win and a group of douche bag operations officials deciding to turn a waterhose on them.
Your posts just confirms what almost everybody I know in the state of Georgia has always told me about the mutts piece of shit fan base. bammers in a different shade of red and without the national championships to brag about

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT