ADVERTISEMENT

It's amazing that bars are getting blame for increased covid cases when the streets

Lol. Holy shit. 20% got in ny. You think 80% covers only 17 new cases in a day 3-4 weeks later. You’re right. Mental midgets can be frustrating. Jesus.
17 new cases?? They had almost a thousand new cases today. 931 with plenty of time left in the day.

Good grief at this non sense.

Reactions: Russ47
17 new cases?? They had almost a thousand new cases today. 931 with plenty of time left in the day.

Good grief at this non sense.

It was yesterday that I heard 17 in one day. Must have been deaths. 931 is nothing for ny. FL had 9000.

Lol. Chicago. Philly. Nyc. Detroit. Where are the outbreaks? Sorry. It’s more opening things up for the general population.

Is it peer reviewed? If not it’s not to be trusted.

oh wait I forgot, you only bring the study’s that push your narrative.

Derp. This isn’t a study on a medicine. It’s not scientific. It’s based on contact tracing, etc. Jesus.

There's a 100% chance I have HERPECOVAIDS after reading this thread
YGDR. This is just another virus that is gonna be a part of our lives going forward. If whats being said about antibodies is true, it will be like a flu vaccine that worried people will have to get every year. But, we are gonna have to move on like normal at some point. Treating the illness will continue to improve to the point that it will be similar to influenza treatments.

Reactions: auphinn
YGDR. This is just another virus that is gonna be a part of our lives going forward. If whats being said about antibodies is true, it will be like a flu vaccine that worried people will have to get every year. But, we are gonna have to move on like normal at some point. Treating the illness will continue to improve to the point that it will be similar to influenza treatments.

Nobody knows what kind of immunity will happen after having it at this point. Either way, it’s about getting past the next 9 months or so.

Nobody knows what kind of immunity will happen after having it at this point. Either way, it’s about getting past the next 9 months or so.
Well, early reports are showing the antibodies from people who have had it are disappearing in 8 weeks, making an effective vaccine very challenging. Now, these are small studies, and nothing is definitive, but that is not good news. So, IF this ends up being the case, advances in treatment to keep the more compromised patients alive until the virus passes will be the primary focus. Most people will be able to stay home and convalesce similar to the flu, bronchitis, or other bacterial or viral infections

Well, early reports are showing the antibodies from people who have had it are disappearing in 8 weeks, making an effective vaccine very challenging. Now, these are small studies, and nothing is definitive, but that is not good news. So, IF this ends up being the case, advances in treatment to keep the more compromised patients alive until the virus passes will be the primary focus. Most people will be able to stay home and convalesce similar to the flu, bronchitis, or other bacterial or viral infections

Most still believe there will be considerable immunity. No study out of China should even be reported at this point.

Reactions: Knotted Shorts
I have been told that @Knotted Shorts attended sensitivity training this week so Birmingham’s problems are about to end...
I wish i could refute this. But, it is true. I have spoken with the leaders of all the aggrieved parties and groups. And, after our discussion, i have been given assurances that all public displays of displeasure have ended.

Hmm, I guess @Stumpfan didn’t get the memo...
Yes. I have done a lot of self evaluating the lst 24 hours. Frankly, im embarrassed by the aggressive tone I have taken with a few posters in the past. Those employment and equality lawyers out of San Francisco and Seattle really challenged me to reevaluate myself. So, im gonna attempt some reconciliatory behavior, one poster at a time. I decided to start with @Stumpfan

Read it. Get back with me. Where are the huge outbreaks in NYC where tons of protesters were?

New York had high rates prior to the protest/riots...hence immunity. So, by the time of the riots, many more people were already exposed.

Hmm, I guess @Stumpfan didn’t get the memo...
Yes. I have done a lot of self evaluating the lst 24 hours. Frankly, im embarrassed by the aggressive tone I have taken with a few posters in the past. Those employment and equality lawyers out of San Francisco and Seattle really challenged me to reevaluate myself. So, im gonna attempt some reconciliatory behavior, one poster at a time. I decided to start with @Stumpfan
Minus @Stumpfan and @DM8 , who else have you wronged? Can reconciliation and ZFG coexist?

groups of people gathered for memorial day outside = stupid and everyone will die

groups of people gathered outside to protest = scientifically and medically necessary, COVID proof

groups of people gathered for july 4th outside = stupid and everyone will decide

sincerely,
the media
people gathered on beaches without social distancing or masks = stupid

people gathered in bars without social distancing or masks = Typhoid Mary unleashed

sincerely,
reality

New York had high rates prior to the protest/riots...hence immunity. So, by the time of the riots, many more people were already exposed.

My God. 20% had it. They test more than anybody and there was no increase.

Minus @Stumpfan and @DM8 , who else have you wronged? Can reconciliation and ZFG coexist?
Theres a bunch. Theres a couple that i russelt so bad that they got themselves bant. There was a couple cats, cincinnatitiger and stevenintump That i was pretty hard on and they only lasted a day or two before being sent to live in exile. Can they coexist? IDK. Im working some things out. Of course, i could relapse, and become the same asshole everyone has grown to hate within minutes

Heed immunity at 20%. Lol. How about DC? Philly? Chicago? These places had huge protests for weeks.

Is there a correlation between people, potentially infected from those northern areas, heading South when the beaches opened? Here's a new expression for you "asymptomatic carriers".

Of course they spread it but the spread didn’t go up due the protests for many reasons. The main reason is it made more people stay home and inside in those cities in the study that was done. Other reasons were they were outside and many worse masks.
God damn you are such a chucklefvck retard.

Reactions: auphinn and Q6AU
Is there a correlation between people, potentially infected from those northern areas, heading South when the beaches opened? Here's a new expression for you "asymptomatic carriers".

Dear Lord. Do you know how few people were in these protests went to the beach? I will give you credit on inventing an excuse out of thin air. Great imagination.

I guess the politicians should cancel Independence Day now. After all it’s a racist holiday. These guys are drunk on power.

Dear Lord. Do you know how few people were in these protests went to the beach? I will give you credit on inventing an excuse out of thin air. Great imagination.

How many? You've got all the answers. And BTW, I didn't say anything about protestors. I said people from the northern states that are now vacationing at the beaches. But, go ahead, make up facts.

And what was the methodology used for your conclusion? Did you walk the beaches, and survey everyone there? Did you use a mathematical, or a statistical model for your predictive analysis?

How many? You've got all the answers. And BTW, I didn't say anything about protestors. I said people from the northern states that are now vacationing at the beaches. But, go ahead, make up facts.

And what was the methodology used for your conclusion? Did you walk the beaches, and survey everyone there? Did you use a mathematical, or a statistical model for your predictive analysis?

Hahahahaha! Most people stayed in during the protests and that’s why there weren’t spikes in these cities. In other words, they wouldn’t be bringing the virus. Face it. FL blew this. That wasn’t surprising to most of us.

bars opened early May
protests early June
spike late June

lets not forget that no one could go to the Dr from mid-March to mid-May. Lots of people in need of care flocking to contaminated facilities, like my 85yo mother

I was out last weekend in Birmingham. Inisfree and Moes were not limiting crowds at all and nobody was wearing a mask. It was like a normal ass Saturday night. I had to get tested today. I feel fine but a friend tested positive.

I think protests spread it some too, but I think what really spread it was the media acted like Covid didn’t exist for a month because of BLM, and we heard protesting was more important than Covid. At the same time things were opening back up and people were ready to live life....so yeah people collectively let their guard down.

Hahahahaha! Most people stayed in during the protests and that’s why there weren’t spikes in these cities. In other words, they wouldn’t be bringing the virus. Face it. FL blew this. That wasn’t surprising to most of us.

Where’s your scientific evidence to back your claim? Again, how did you collect the data to support your claim?

have been filled with violent criminals and looters for weeks spreading the death. Blind eye turned.

silly OP. ole 73, WITHOUT reading 1 (ONE) reply ITT can PROMISE you, the usual suspects will have posted numerous times that:

*) lefties don't spread CV-19
*) rioters don't spread CV-19
*) woke people don't spread CV-19
*) PC people don't spread CV-19.
*) concentrations of homeless don't spread CV-19
*) yada, yada, yada......

It is ONLY spread by racists, people drinking in bars (that are racists ... the patrons AND the bar owners), t-i-c supporters, people that are offended by demands to rename everything south of (excuse me OPPOSITE OF NORTH) the Mason-Dixon line.

Get control of yourself you racist pig.

WDE

You’re reaching and you know it.

And you are speculating with no evidence to support your hypothesis.

You have a bias and cannot admit it. Instead, you spew suppositions as truth.

I am unable to make any sort of informed conclusion. This pandemic is far too complex and widespread to reach any intelligent and reasoned understanding at present. Without this basis, issuing judgement is a fool’s folly.

When you bring unbiased verified data, I will listen. Until then, you have been unable to distinguish yourself from the idiocy you condemn.

And you are speculating with no evidence to support your hypothesis.

You have a bias and cannot admit it. Instead, you spew suppositions as truth.

I am unable to make any sort of informed conclusion. This pandemic is far too complex and widespread to reach any intelligent and reasoned understanding at present. Without this basis, issuing judgement is a fool’s folly.

When you bring unbiased verified data, I will listen. Until then, you have been unable to distinguish yourself from the idiocy you condemn.

Again, if people from the north were causing a spike in the south, shouldn’t they also cause a spike in their own cities? Why isn’t that happening? I mean it’s not hard to show how far you’re reaching. It’s embarrassing.

Well. I doubt many fellow service industry workers were rioting but that shit is running through the service industry like diarrhea here in ob/gs.

Again, if people from the north were causing a spike in the south, shouldn’t they also cause a spike in their own cities? Why isn’t that happening? I mean it’s not hard to show how far you’re reaching. It’s embarrassing.

In youth sports leagues, they have what is called the “mercy rule”. That is when one team has achieved an insurmountable lead causing the game to be mercifully ended.

Please accept this as truth...I bear you no animus. Neither do I derive any pleasure from debating an unarmed opponent. Therefore, it’s time for the moderators to enforce the mercy rule.

In youth sports leagues, they have what is called the “mercy rule”. That is when one team has achieved an insurmountable lead causing the game to be mercifully ended.

Please accept this as truth...I bear you no animus. Neither do I derive any pleasure from debating an unarmed opponent. Therefore, it’s time for the moderators to enforce the mercy rule.

Derp. You made one of the dumber comments I have seen on here and just got owned. Next.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT