ADVERTISEMENT

It's amazing that bars are getting blame for increased covid cases when the streets

groups of people gathered for memorial day outside = stupid and everyone will die

groups of people gathered outside to protest = scientifically and medically necessary, COVID proof

groups of people gathered for july 4th outside = stupid and everyone will decide

sincerely,
the media

I believe the medias undying support for protest and their disdain for open businesses led him to that conclusion...

I mean I won't argue that they pick different angles to report on but it isn't like they are saying that these gatherings are a good idea from the covid perspective that I have seen.

Reactions: stevesawbone
I literally just had someone on reddit tell me I was making up lies when I said that the protesters (whether right or wrong) were spreading the virus.

Their are literally actual real people that believe you can't spread the virus while protesting.

I believe the medias undying support for protest and their disdain for open businesses led him to that conclusion...
I mean I won't argue that they pick different angles to report on but it isn't like they are saying that these gatherings are a good idea from the covid perspective that I have seen.
Correct, they choose to focus on the positives when it comes to protest. They choose to do the opposite when it comes to jobs...

have been filled with violent criminals and looters for weeks spreading the death. Blind eye turned.

Election years and pandemics are not a good mix. Facts and information get distorted by the media depending on their biases (this goes for both sides). Ignoring the role of the protests in the spike 2-3 weeks after is only trying to avoid blaming and alienating voters. Same goes for ignoring the roles of churches by the right. Our big spike this week at our hospital has been the result of both.

I literally just had someone on reddit tell me I was making up lies when I said that the protesters (whether right or wrong) were spreading the virus.

Their are literally actual real people that believe you can't spread the virus while protesting.

Of course they spread it but the spread didn’t go up due the protests for many reasons. The main reason is it made more people stay home and inside in those cities in the study that was done. Other reasons were they were outside and many worse masks.

have been filled with violent criminals and looters for weeks spreading the death. Blind eye turned.

Any crowd inside is the perfect atmosphere for spreading the virus. Also, you can’t stop protests. I mean they are protests. The two governors closing them are FL and TX. I doubt they are pro-protests and anti-bars.

I hope they're wrong. :) Wait is that insensitive?

Wow stumpy says riots, looting and shootings are the cure for covid. Let's go fellow rednecks. Gotta get our share...

I said what the study said. More people stayed home due to the protests so it off set any spread by protesters. Protesters themselves definitely spread it though.

They all went back to their homes...many probably to Texas and Florida. Most of the protesters were rich, spoiled white kids who has no real understanding of the real world.

Lol. You’re joking, right?

Lol. You mad, bro? You disagree on how much an inside crowd can spread this virus?
I’m good...bro. It’s Friday. I didn’t agree or disagree with anything. But I laugh at nearly all your posts these days. So thanks...bro.

I am being sarcastic but I am not joking. You really believe that many, and I mean many, of the "protestors" didn't come from other states, strategically mind you.

Do I think there were a lot of people from TX and FL that flew or drive to nyc to protest when there were protests in their home states? Uhhhh, no.

I admit that I laughed when I read the Texas governor’s quote: “At this time, it is clear that the rise in cases is largely driven by certain types of activities, including Texans congregating in bars.”

Now that’s quality entertainment right there.

I said what the study said. More people stayed home due to the protests so it off set any spread by protesters. Protesters themselves definitely spread it though.

While they may have stayed in during the actual protest they would still be exposed when coming in contact with a protestor at work/store a few days later. Absolutely no way you can justify saying the protest didn’t result in the increase we are seeing. Charleston is a perfect example. Exactly 14 days after the protest started the cases started to double each day.

Also, many had mask but where wearing them wrong and most were shoulder to shoulder during the protest. It doesn’t matter if you are outside when you are physically touching the person next to you.

My biggest issue is most states are cracking down on businesses and effecting people’s income while the business owners/employees have no control. But the protest are ok and no one said a thing about they should be broken up to prevent spread. Yet, they fined or arrested (very rare) business owners less than a month ago because they wanted to stay open.

While they may have stayed in during the actual protest they would still be exposed when coming in contact with a protestor at work/store a few days later. Absolutely no way you can justify saying the protest didn’t result in the increase we are seeing. Charleston is a perfect example. Exactly 14 days after the protest started the cases started to double each day.

Also, many had mask but where wearing them wrong and most were shoulder to shoulder during the protest. It doesn’t matter if you are outside when you are physically touching the person next to you.

My biggest issue is most states are cracking down on businesses and effecting people’s income while the business owners/employees have no control. But the protest are ok and no one said a thing about they should be broken up to prevent spread. Yet, they fined or arrested (very rare) business owners less than a month ago because they wanted to stay open.

Holy shit. Where is the increase in ny? 17 new cases yesterday. They have already studied it. If they came into contact days later at the store, most wear masks inside in cities.

They all went back to their homes...many probably to Texas and Florida. Most of the protesters were rich, spoiled white kids who has no real understanding of the real world.
That's the chop

Holy shit. Where is the increase in ny? 17 new cases yesterday. They have already studied it. If they came into contact days later at the store, most wear masks inside in cities.

One city, the protest didn’t only happen in one city. And the study was of the one city that’s abnormal, how convenient.

But keep letting the media think for you.

One city, the protest didn’t only happen in one city. And the study was of the one city that’s abnormal, how convenient.

No, the study was nationwide. Nyc protested every night for weeks. Why didn’t it spread? Do you not believe it caused more to stay home? I haven’t heard a spike in Minneapolis but maybe there was one. Again, I already said the protesters spread it. Fortunately, it caused way more people to stay home. The protests were also outside.

New York was already exposed dummy. So slow. Mental midgets can be frustrating. I mean if you actually care what they think.

It wasn’t the media. It was a study. Lol So what other cities had big spikes? Philly? DC?

New York was already exposed dummy. So slow. Mental midgets can be frustrating. I mean if you actually care what they think.

Lol. Holy shit. 20% got in ny. You think 80% covers only 17 new cases in a day 3-4 weeks later. You’re right. Mental midgets can be frustrating. Jesus.

Birmingham is exploding right now. They’re the only city in which a significant protest took place in Alabama.

Is it peer reviewed? If not it’s not to be trusted.

oh wait I forgot, you only bring the study’s that push your narrative.

He knows there isn't legit study. He is just spitting complete non sense.

There is a reason they've been told not to ask if they were protesting or not

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT