ADVERTISEMENT

It is not a vaccine..

Is the flu vaccine a vaccine? This vaccine prevents Covid waaaaaaay better than the flu vaccine prevents the flu (about 90% to 50%). Guess what the flu vaccine does when it doesn’t prevent the flu? It makes symptoms less severe. Sound familiar? I’m amazed people keep saying it doesn’t prevent Covid.
I didn’t say the vaccines don’t prevent COVID. I have also never heard the flu vaccine touted as preventing symptoms once you catch it. Could be me missing it.

By definition, a vaccine provides immunity. This does NOT... hence the need for masking after inoculation.
Big pharma is only calling it that to shield themselves from pending lawsuits.

This is gene therapy derived from loading blank aborted fetus T-cells. It trains your body to fight the flu and it’s symptoms. (Side note: It has NOT been tested completely.)
Basically making COVID 19 just like the common flu... which still kills hundreds of thousands of immunity-challenged people every single year.
Has been for many years now.
016c951d-8267-435a-9e3c-5a93be588068_text.gif

At the risk of trying to translate OP’s very inarticulate argument... I think he’s trying to say if a shot dramatically reduces symptoms to the point it prevents hospitalization then by definition it’s a therapeutic and not a vaccine. Perhaps what we have for Covid is both a therapeutic and a vaccine. To my knowledge, it’s the first time we are doing mass MRNA vaccinations.

nah, it’s 100% a vaccine and not a “treatment”. It prevents most infections and lessens symptoms if you do get it, just like many other vaccines out there

I didn’t say he was entirely right. Just that he wasn’t entirely wrong. I just posted a source with the information available so that everyone could read it and educate themselves. You, me, @Mikecb22’s sexy self, OP, and anyone else. The information is out there. People just have to decide for themselves that they’re going to take the time and legitimately learn about what’s going on. No matter what side you fall on.

Sorry man. He’s entirely wrong. Not even a shred of truth in his post.

I didn’t say the vaccines don’t prevent COVID. I have also never heard the flu vaccine touted as preventing symptoms once you catch it. Could be me missing it.

flu shot can definitely make for a less severe case if you do get the flu. Flu shot is actually quite a bit less effective than Covid vaccine.

By definition, a vaccine provides immunity. This does NOT... hence the need for masking after inoculation.

This is gene therapy derived from loading blank aborted fetus T-cells. It trains your body to fight the flu and it’s symptoms. (Side note: It has NOT been tested completely.)
Basically making COVID 19 just like the common flu... which still kills hundreds of thousands of immunity-challenged people every single year.

You need to spend less time reading off the wall posts on Facebook.

Imagine how dumb you have to be to believe this. Then, imagine how arrogant you have to be to lecture others about it.

Get your shots and stfu OP.
We should all get shots but he is kind of right. I get my second soon. no reason not to. but lots of folks are going to die of this for a long time. nothing will change that

You don’t understand it. Don’t project your ignorance on to others.
Truth. just get the damn vaccine . it aint gonna kill you and maybe it will work. ps just in case remember you have to kill zombies with headshots, also they cant swim but can float

Regardless, I feel like if you ask/force them to administer the “vaccine” intratesticularly, the way the iron curtain era Russian Olympic wrestlers and weight lifters did, Covid doesn’t stand a f’ing chance! Not because of any biological or anatomical reasons, but because you’re a BAMF........It’s science, trust the got dang science!

Well OP either you're a masterful troll or this went very wrong. I'll be glass half full and assume you trolled the bunker hard

Is OP trolling or just the victim of a sub-90 IQ? Need a ruling from @WirelessDamnEngineer85.
He’s a smooth brained goober. He’s so off base, people that I’ve never seen agree are liking the same posts and each other’s posts. It’s like if GI Joe and Cobra would temporarily team up to take out flat earthers.

He’s a smooth brained goober. He’s so off base, people that I’ve never seen agree are liking the same posts and each other’s posts. It’s like if GI Joe and Cobra would temporarily team up to take out flat earthers.
everyone knows the world isn't flat. you hav eto cross lots of mountains and valleys to get to the edge

My head hurts

The government doesn’t need a vaccine to track you. Just pay attention to any recent murder trial. Your phone tracks you.

This is why I leave my phone at home when I’m out doing hits. Got a 2000ish year untraceable GPS that does everything I need.

CDC covering that ass from lawsuits too, right?

Johnson & Johnson is the only one that uses Fetus t cells, which is why the catholic church is only against that one

Correct. It only prevents 90% of those getting the vaccine from getting Covid. Sarcasm.

In the recent cdc study, 1 out of 1000 got it after vaccinated. Those getting it after the vaccine are usually asymptomatic and not transmitting it to others.
Out at “cdc study”

Johnson & Johnson is the only one that uses Fetus t cells, which is why the catholic church is only against that one
People believe that this means that all the T cells are from freshly aborted fetuses. There are a number of vaccines (varicella, "Rubella" from the MMR vaccine, Hep A) that are grown in fetal fibroblast cells that were isolated from two elective abortions in the early 1960's! These are what (in science) is known as a cell line. They are isolated from a donor person/tissue/subject and are cultured under specific conditions to grow/divide, usually up to ~50 divisions before they die off. One of the cell lines I use to grow Influenza virus in is known as MDCK cells that were derived from the kidney of a Cocker Spaniel. You can isolate, differentiate and grow cells to create stocks then freeze in LN2 and thaw/re-start as needed.

BTW, the fetal cells used in the J&J are retinal cells from an abortion performed in 1985 and adapted for virus growth in the 90's. The cell line is called PER.C6 and was adapted to grow adenovirus vector based vaccines (not just the COVID19 vaccine.

Reactions: reely989

Johnson and Johnson is nowhere close to this.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if some of those wackos were in to that, though.

probably the cannibal dude that's so handsome...the one who comes from Big money? What's his name?? He was in the Mark Zuckerberg movie and played the twins?

• Wow
Reactions: Big Blue
ADVERTISEMENT