ADVERTISEMENT

It is not a vaccine..

By definition, a vaccine provides immunity. This does NOT... hence the need for masking after inoculation.
Big pharma is only calling it that to shield themselves from pending lawsuits.

This is gene therapy derived from loading blank aborted fetus T-cells. It trains your body to fight the flu and it’s symptoms. (Side note: It has NOT been tested completely.)
Basically making COVID 19 just like the common flu... which still kills hundreds of thousands of immunity-challenged people every single year.
Has been for many years now.
@God Cam It is this true?

Whether you agree with OP’s posture or not on this subject, he’s not entirely wrong. According to the CDC, T cells are in use. And it’s widely known that the vaccines are mostly mRNA gene therapy. See for yourself...

If it works somewhat or completely then that’s great! IDGAF about what’s in it, or how it’s made. Because I’m not going to worry about something that not in my control. I want this stupid virus over with one way or another.

Whether you agree with OP’s posture or not on this subject, he’s not entirely wrong. According to the CDC, T cells are in use. And it’s widely known that the vaccines are mostly mRNA gene therapy. See for yourself...

the T-cells you reference are your own. They are trained by the VACCINES presentation of an antigen to them. They are NOT fetal cells injected into you.

this is 100% a vaccine and not “gene therapy” as is being suggested. There is no modification of your DNA from this vaccine. Hence, it is not gene therapy.

This is gene therapy

The Covid-19 mRNA vaccines are not gene therapy because they are not designed to alter or change your genes in any way. The U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) describes gene therapy as a technique that “may allow doctors to treat a disorder by inserting a gene into a patient’s cells instead of using drugs or surgery.” For example, doctors may be able to either inactivate or replace a mutated gene that isn’t functioning properly or place a new gene in your body that will do something to combat a disease.

A gene consists of DNA and serves as the “basic physical and functional unit of heredity,” according to the NLM. Messenger RNA, known as mRNA for short, is different from DNA. RNA stands for ribonucleic acid. DNA stands for deoxyribonucleic acid. DNA serves as the library for instructions to produce different proteins. When a cell wants to produce a protein, it uses the DNA to produce a copy of mRNA. That mRNA then serves as a blueprint for the protein that is built by the ribosomes in your cells. The DNA is in the nucleus of the cell. The ribosomes are not. Thus, the mRNA from a Covid-19 vaccine will not go into the nucleus but instead will simply go to the ribosomes, which in turn will manufacture the spike protein.

By definition, a vaccine provides immunity. This does NOT... hence the need for masking after inoculation.

This is gene therapy derived from loading blank aborted fetus T-cells. It trains your body to fight the flu and it’s symptoms. (Side note: It has NOT been tested completely.)
Basically making COVID 19 just like the common flu... which still kills hundreds of thousands of immunity-challenged people every single year.
Delete this shit idiot

Reactions: AUbarner99
AgonizingSpanishHoiho-size_restricted.gif
This was pretty much exactly my reaction

Reactions: AU_Jeff

Good lord. Get the shots so we can have a full stadium this fall. Then thank big pharma for saving our asses b/c the Western world could not have beaten this virus by using masks and social distancing.

At the risk of trying to translate OP’s very inarticulate argument... I think he’s trying to say if a shot dramatically reduces symptoms to the point it prevents hospitalization then by definition it’s a therapeutic and not a vaccine. Perhaps what we have for Covid is both a therapeutic and a vaccine. To my knowledge, it’s the first time we are doing mass MRNA vaccinations.

the T-cells you reference are your own. They are trained by the VACCINES presentation of an antigen to them. They are NOT fetal cells injected into you.

this is 100% a vaccine and not “gene therapy” as is being suggested. There is no modification of your DNA from this vaccine. Hence, it is not gene therapy.
I didn’t say he was entirely right. Just that he wasn’t entirely wrong. I just posted a source with the information available so that everyone could read it and educate themselves. You, me, @Mikecb22’s sexy self, OP, and anyone else. The information is out there. People just have to decide for themselves that they’re going to take the time and legitimately learn about what’s going on. No matter what side you fall on.

The government doesn’t need a vaccine to track you. Just pay attention to any recent murder trial. Your phone tracks you.
Yeah we are all aware of that but the vaccine is still tracking you.....according to him. Very weird and not the first I’ve heard this line of thinking.

Reactions: Guy Forks
This is not gene therapy. One would have to alter a gene or insert a gene into your dna to be considered gene therapy. This vaccine doesn’t do anything to your dna. It’s a mRNA piece that doesn’t even enter the nucleus of the cell (which is where the dna is) and its degraded once it makes a harmless spike protein. How is this considered gene therapy?

At the risk of trying to translate OP’s very inarticulate argument... I think he’s trying to say if a shot dramatically reduces symptoms to the point it prevents hospitalization then by definition it’s a therapeutic and not a vaccine. Perhaps what we have for Covid is both a therapeutic and a vaccine. To my knowledge, it’s the first time we are doing mass MRNA vaccinations.

Is the flu vaccine a vaccine? This vaccine prevents Covid waaaaaaay better than the flu vaccine prevents the flu (about 90% to 50%). Guess what the flu vaccine does when it doesn’t prevent the flu? It makes symptoms less severe. Sound familiar? I’m amazed people keep saying it doesn’t prevent Covid.

Reactions: aubie1993

Lol. You wear your silly mask after getting the shot. I’ll never wear one again

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT