ADVERTISEMENT

It can never been said enough....

rowwww thde rowwwwww! yell it loud & proud!

alabama-baby-alabama-fan-day-2.jpg

bama-arrested.jpg

I know, I miss Bear! Why you turds were right, winning 3 NCs in a decade, that will never happen again for Bama! :cool:

I miss da bear to.. I miss that mumbling drunk. Maybe he is walking the streets of Memphis with Elvis? Why dont you and Poppy run over there and see. roooow thde rowww!

So a mumbling drunk made Shug Jordan his bitch? LMAO! Talk about speaking ill of the dead! LMAO!

This is the core cause of LBS and what sparks the amusing jealousy in auburn fans.

They are still angry that an old drunk spanked that ass so many times, and it still burns. Then, to top it off, they thought big bad bammer was dead as well, and guess what... now they're getting that ass spanked by an arrogant midget LOL!

It's still fun to point and laugh at these tards, and I don't ever see that changing.

Another deflection? You bammers are all the same. Can't answer questions and obsessed with all things Auburn! Nice!!!!
I answered it. You just didn't like the answer and accused me of what you were doing: deflecting.

Typical move for you. Are double standards a fambuleeh tradition too?

This is the core cause of LBS and what sparks the amusing jealousy in auburn fans.

They are still angry that an old drunk spanked that ass so many times, and it still burns. Then, to top it off, they thought big bad bammer was dead as well, and guess what... now they're getting that ass spanked by an arrogant midget LOL!

It's still fun to point and laugh at these tards, and I don't ever see that changing.

nobody is jealous of a bammer family tree that does not fork. Get out more Poppy. Meet some people that are not close cousins. row damn thde!

tide.jpg

alabama-fan-peeping-tom.jpg

alabama-baby-alabama-fan-day-2.jpg

This is Poppy's baby picture. Hoochie Cooooo. row the row!

bama-fan-baby-with-guns.png

Yea that is da ticket. I can only hope to rise to the level of mouth breathing, teabaggin', west vance scum one day. Woe is me.

Try harder Poppy... in the meantime... enjoy some more bammer.

0460a4bbf420d3f6974d59aedfa5b2f7.jpg

Damn, you are madder than hell today. Tell me some more about those dirty bammers!

Damn, you are madder than hell today. Tell me some more about those dirty bammers!

No poppy, I'm doubled over laughing at a few bammers sparring on an internet board and enjoying them looking at pictures of their brothers and sisters. I should pay yall for the laughter and joy you bring to the table. best FREE entertainment there is! Thanks poppy and gimme a big ole Row Damn Thde!

redneck-bama.jpg

bama.jpg

No poppy, I'm doubled over laughing at a few bammers sparring on an internet board and enjoying them looking at pictures of their brothers and sisters. I should pay yall for the laughter and joy you bring to the table. best FREE entertainment there is! Thanks poppy and gimme a big ole Row Damn Thde!

redneck-bama.jpg

bama.jpg

Serious question: Which loss to Bama caused you to contemplate suicide the most?

Serious question: Which loss to Bama caused you to contemplate suicide the most?

You got it all wrong Poppy! It is documented proof that West Vance fans kill over football games. Get your facts right you toothless, inbred moron. For somebody whose life is better because of a golf game you sure seem 'angwy' and disturbed. Have you thought about medication?

Alabama fan shoots, kills LSU fan and wife after Tiger loss
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/footba...kills-LSU-fan-and-wife-after?urn=ncaaf,120936

.....and Poppy please get off of your sister. You are crushin' her cigarettes. Rooooow damn Thde!

female-alabama-fan-comes-in-like-a-wrecking-ball-on-ou-fan-at-the-sugar-bowl-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:
You got it all wrong Poppy! It is documented proof that West Vance fans kill over football games. Get your facts right you toothless, inbred moron. For somebody whose life is better because of a golf game you sure seem 'angwy' and disturbed. Have you thought about medication?

Alabama fan shoots, kills LSU fan and wife after Tiger loss
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/footba...kills-LSU-fan-and-wife-after?urn=ncaaf,120936

.....and Poppy please get off of your sister. You are crushin' her cigarettes. Rooooow damn Thde!

female-alabama-fan-comes-in-like-a-wrecking-ball-on-ou-fan-at-the-sugar-bowl-1024x576.jpg

I seem angry and disturbed? Holy shit lmfao. You post about nothing, absolutely NOTHING, except big brother. And I'm the angry one?

Hahahahahahahahaha what a fugging loser!

I seem angry and disturbed? Holy shit lmfao. You post about nothing, absolutely NOTHING, except big brother. And I'm the angry one?

Hahahahahahahahaha what a fugging loser!

Calm down Poppy. Put the gun down and back away. I know you are an inbred moron but there is always tomorrow Poppy. Row Thde!

crazy-bama-mom.jpg

Pritchett1.png

Poor Sanctions is about to blow a gasket posting the same nonsense over and over again.

We may have to redirect that fundme account to support your mental health.

ADVERTISEMENT