ADVERTISEMENT

Israel thinks vaccines work on Omicron. Get your shots, people!**

Interesting how you now are posting about Israel when you totally dismissed their earlier findings on the vaccines. It's quite obvious you have an agenda. Too easy.....

And my arguments held up with what they came out with at that time. Also, I said this is very premature but I hope it holds up. My agenda? Why would anybody have any other agenda besides wanting vaccines to work on omicron? Derp.

And my arguments held up with what they came out with at that time. Also, I said this is very premature but I hope it holds up. My agenda? Why would anybody have any other agenda besides wanting vaccines to work on omicron? Derp.
Ahh the name-calling comes out again. Well looks like you have nothing as usual. Keep trying.

Interesting how you now are posting about Israel when you totally dismissed their earlier findings on the vaccines. It's quite obvious you have an agenda. Too easy.....

And now it turns out the report still hasn’t been verified so just more bs out of Israel possibly. That’s why I said if true.

Stump flip-flops like a hyper fish dropped on a hot sidewalk.

He lauds the Israeli scientists when they say anything that remotely supports his blind agenda, and then he'll turn around and trash them whenever they say something that casts the new vaccines as anything besides being perfect "miracles".

This type of dishonest, hypocritical behavior is why NO ONE, (except Dip, Dap, and Do on this board), gives him even a mite of credibility. Dude lies repeatedly and will NEVER admit it all of the numerous times that he's proven wrong.

Stump flip-flops like a hyper fish dropped on a hot sidewalk.

He lauds the Israeli scientists when they say anything that remotely supports his blind agenda, and then he'll turn around and trash them whenever they say something that casts the new vaccines as anything besides being perfect "miracles".

This type of dishonest, hypocritical behavior is why NO ONE, (except Dip, Dap, and Do on this board), gives him even a mite of credibility. Dude lies repeatedly and will NEVER admit it all of the numerous times that he's proven wrong.

Looks like natural immunity not offering much protection vs O. Uh oh. Not good.

Looks like natural immunity not offering much protection vs O. Uh oh. Not good.

No doubt that those behind the agenda will push that narrative, but given all of the other false data, baked studies and lies, it certainly doesn't mean that it's true. Would you just admit, that they WANT EVERYONE TO TAKE THE NEW shots, and they are willing to do almost anything to accomplish that end.

You have seen first hand and jumped off and supported SEVERAL of their studies/statements/lies, that were subsequently proven wrong down the road, (against all odds), yet you still jump out at the first peep of anything that supports EVERYONE taking the new "vaccines".

When all is said and done, I'd be VERY surprised if our current method is better than natural immunity, against the entire family of COVID-19 viruses, including variants. If you know ANYTHING about the human immune system, you know that your initial statement doesn't pass the common logical sense test.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT