ADVERTISEMENT

Is trump the second coming of Christ?

Hornswoggle

All-American
Mar 18, 2013
how could he not be? I’m not saying that Obama was the Antichrist but others have stated facts which seem to prove that true. With the exception of Jesus, it is hard to find anyone in history that has led a more righteous life than trump. When you combine that with the miracles that he has performed in his life such as turning one million dollars into 3 billion (a multiple of 3,000!!!), turning our economy from the depths to stronger than it has ever been, putting an end to unfair trade practices from China, putting Iran on its knees, stopping north Korea’s nuclear program, and shining a light on the corruption of the Clintons, I don’t know how you could possibly think otherwise. Now he seems to be performing another miracle by gaining control of this Coronavirus situation as quickly as he is. Just a couple of days ago it looked like this thing could possibly wipe out a HUGE portion of the population and with a few moves it now appears to be almost under control (does a story about a couple of fish feeding thousands of people ring a bell?). When the idea was at first broached to me, I dismissed it out of hand. After giving it some thought though, I think that people tend to be skeptical. Think of Jesus during his time. Most people discounted him when he said that he was the son of god. They even had him crucified (think libs with trump). Combine all of this with trump being called “the king of Israel” by prominent jews (the chosen ones) and we might well have our answer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News