ADVERTISEMENT

Is this The Bunker or the Health Department?

im just glad the bunker is taking this seriously now. lives are at stake

Then everybody on the bunker needs to take abortion seriously. ........1 million slaughtered every year. Oh wait.....the libs don't care about that.........they just are "soooooooo compassionate and caring, and loving", if and when they "want to be"
Why did you bring politics in to this?

Came on here this morning and half the threads are about vaccinations. I get it. It's a big story, and maybe I'm just ranting, but I'm just here to talk sports.
tenor.gif

Reactions: warchief64
Because I speak the truth. Why worry about covid deaths, when babies are being slaughtered. Are you trying to say a baby's death is less important than an adult's?
Not at all, I don’t like abortion. But what does abortion have to do with Covid and this thread?

Again, why were abortion and politics brought in to a conversation about COVID-19? What do Covid-19 vaccinations and politics have to do with each other? Dude, this is not political. It’s a fvcking vaccine.
I didn’t get political.

He broke the rules. So he goes bye bye bye. Somebody’s gotta enforce the rules and it’s gonna be me.
There’s a new sheriff in town, and he’s gotta big hammer. I gotta visual of you as an *NSYNC member with your bye, bye, bye!

Reactions: Jay G. Tate
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT