ADVERTISEMENT

Is av8r the maddest anyone has ever been on the Internet?

Until today I would say the answer is obvious - but it looks like the World Champion Beta Male, nudbud, has rejoined the board.

Av8r doesn't stand a chance.
And billy is still the best dancing monkey on the internet. I believe it's true what AUav8r says, Pops is your hero. You are a sad little girl. LOL.

Appears that way, but it's tough to do that kind of research.
Your obsession of Auburn has now transferred to me? You are really a bored and lonely individual!
The fact that you believe I am "angry" is hilarious! What do I have to be angry about? You and your little sidekick provide us with daily (maybe hourly) entertainment. Keep the entertainment coming. It's like we have our own sideshow freaks right her on the Auburn board with you fools!!

Your obsession of Auburn has now transferred to me? You are really a bored and lonely individual!
The fact that you believe I am "angry" is hilarious! What do I have to be angry about? You and your little sidekick provide us with daily (maybe hourly) entertainment. Keep the entertainment coming. It's like we have our own sideshow freaks right her on the Auburn board with you fools!!

A simple "yes" would have sufficed. Hope you feel better, pal.

Pops, what the deal with Kiffin? Have you heard anything other than the rumors?

Rumor has it that while Kiffy was talking care of the Offense a bammer booster lady was taking care of the "D" if you know what I mean.

Roooow Damn Thde Roooow!

Pops, what the deal with Kiffin? Have you heard anything other than the rumors?

He's just a horny dude.

If calling football plays had a prerequisite not to sleep with coeds, as well as other people's wives, then Kiffin wouldn't have held a steady job for the last 15 years. Nothing new, just gets brought up after a loss, conveniently.

He's just a horny dude.

If calling football plays had a prerequisite not to sleep with coeds, as well as other people's wives, then Kiffin wouldn't have held a steady job for the last 15 years. Nothing new, just gets brought up after a loss, conveniently.
Are they gonna keep him until the end of the year and then cut him loose or let him go soon? I don't think he can survive it.

Unless something completely destructive comes up, yes.

Don't buy into him banging other coaches' wives and coaches' kids. That didn't happen.

Unless something completely destructive comes up, yes.

Don't buy into him banging other coaches' wives and coaches' kids. That didn't happen.
I would believe wives but not the kids. But I believe something had to happen for this much speculation to be thrown around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT