ADVERTISEMENT

Insider's update on four-star 2023 WR Ahmari Borden

Ryan Wright

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Sep 14, 2021
The love for big receivers who can stretch defenses vertically will never go away at any level of football. That love combined with the ball skills and route running abilities have made Ahmari Borden a four-star prospect and a riser on collegiate recruiting boards.

Full Robert F. Munroe Day season stats have not been turned in, regardless, Borden crushed it. At one point in the season, Borden had scorched Florida defenses for 659 yards off 34 receptions with four trips into the end zone. Adding that athlete label, on defense he compiled 41 stops with a pick.

The offer list for the Quincy area prospect is at 12 with Tennessee, Auburn and South Florida getting into the action. Borden shared the schools making contact and tracking his progress.

“Schools like Washington, that is a big one,” Borden stated. “Florida has been talking to me a little bit, Cincinnati is showing a lot of interest, and Appalachian State is too.”

While with Auburn, former offensive coordinator Mike Bobo stopped by the Munroe campus to meet with Borden.

“He told me to keep lifting and to keep working on my craft,” Borden said. “He told me they want to get me on campus more to build a relationship with the coaches. I plan on lifting like crazy this offseason to get up to 190 or 195 pounds.”

The Tigers hosted Borden for a game-day visit. Borden shared in on the experience, “It went really well. I really liked it. I liked the crowd’s energy, and they have great facilities.”

Auburn hasn’t been the only team to make an appearance at Borden’s school. Florida State receivers coach Ron Dugans also stopped by adding to the growing relationship after Borden made a visit this fall to Tallahassee.

“The Florida State visit went well,” Borden said. “The crowd was electric, and I loved their intensity.”

Player profile:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News