ADVERTISEMENT

I'm confused by the new forum breakdown...

mackenzie

First Round Draft Pick
Dec 3, 2002
So, the HUB, which is supposed to be the serious Auburn sports and recruiting board is a dead stick. The EVERYTHING ELSE board is essentially a politics board. The DEAR DIARY is a LAMP board for stuff that bothers you about Karens? And the BUNKER is reduced to non-AU sports board and redheads for days threads?

Basically, you could do away with the bunker, if you have the HUB for sports, EVERYTHING ELSE for politics and DEAR DIARY for personal stories and NSFW threads. Or, you could combine the HUB and DEAR DIARY back into the bunker like it's always been and just remove political posts to a politics board. Also, bring back thread view. Not sure what we're doing here anymore, mods.

So, the HUB, which is supposed to be the serious Auburn sports and recruiting board is a dead stick. The EVERYTHING ELSE board is essentially a politics board. The DEAR DIARY is a LAMP board for stuff that bothers you about Karens? And the BUNKER is reduced to non-AU sports board and redheads for days threads?

Basically, you could do away with the bunker, if you have the HUB for sports, EVERYTHING ELSE for politics and DEAR DIARY for personal stories and NSFW threads. Or, you could combine the HUB and DEAR DIARY back into the bunker like it's always been and just remove political posts to a politics board. Also, bring back thread view. Not sure what we're doing here anymore, mods.
And this thread was moved, so now I'm more confused than ever. What do we post in the Bunker now? How are there any threads left in the Bunker?

Y'ALL KNOW WE ARE POSTING IN A DEAR DIARY THREAD RIGHT?

The way I understand it OP, is that the DD board is for threads designed to pi$$ people off. This thread was evidently interpreted as being designed to pi$$ off the mods, so it got moved to DD.

Hope that helps. ;)

WDE

The way I understand it OP, is that the DD board is for threads designed to pi$$ people off. This thread was evidently interpreted as being designed to pi$$ off the mods, so it got moved to DD.

Hope that helps. ;)

WDE
It does actually but it was a legit question. I didn't see the 4 page thread on this until after I posted - of course, that one is somehow still sitting in the bunker. It's too bad I'm going to miss some interesting threads because there is no way in hell I'm going to check 3 different boards on the same site every day. I'll just live with what they leave in the bunker unless I get dragged into DD after the fact - case in point.

Reactions: AUChE
It does actually but it was a legit question. I didn't see the 4 page thread on this until after I posted - of course, that one is somehow still sitting in the bunker. It's too bad I'm going to miss some interesting threads because there is no way in hell I'm going to check 3 different boards on the same site every day. I'll just live with what they leave in the bunker unless I get dragged into DD after the fact - case in point.
Pretty much the way I operate. I read the Bunker and that’s about it - unless a thread I’m interested in gets moved.

WDE

Reactions: mackenzie
ADVERTISEMENT