ADVERTISEMENT

Ignored White Trash is mad as hell!

Oct 1, 2012
Keeps seeing new posts to threads he's replied to, then he gets excited and reloads the thread and the new post ISN'T TO HIM!

LMAO! Poor sanctions....being Ignored here like he gets ignored every Feb when the Store Manager hands out nickel raises! Poor baby....this thread is just for you, you have so little happiness in your life.

Of course when you post a fake photoshop just know I can't see it. But I'll be laughing at you in spirit LMAO!

Keeps seeing new posts to threads he's replied to, then he gets excited and reloads the thread and the new post ISN'T TO HIM!

LMAO! Poor sanctions....being Ignored here like he gets ignored every Feb when the Store Manager hands out nickel raises! Poor baby....this thread is just for you, you have so little happiness in your life.

Of course when you post a fake photoshop just know I can't see it. But I'll be laughing at you in spirit LMAO!
You almost feel sorry for him.

Almost.

Lol at the sidewalk.

First we kicked his ass all over his message board, and then we took the message board from him and now own this place.

Poor sanctions. LOL!

Better un-Ignore me Ghost! You are missing all the fun. You cant claim internet ownership if you miss out on all the fun!

Plus Im always here to give you a big ole

Rooooow Thde Rooooow! in spirit!

Alabama-baby-guns.jpg

No need to feel sorry for white trash! He can now use his smoke break to actually interact with his co-workers and develop professional relationships!

But of course he'll hide in the corner of the break room playing Candy Crush on his phone for 15 mins LMAO!

Reactions: billywaynebama
ADVERTISEMENT