ADVERTISEMENT

If you want to join the chorus of laughing at the board beta (nudbud), look here

Pops Masterson

All-SEC
Jan 8, 2004
I just ate lunch with a few of my affluent friends (4 bammers, 3 auburn fans). We all got a good laugh out of the faggity article that I posted yesterday.

Then, out of nowhere, I realized that the board beta male had responded to my post, so naturally I pulled it up. The next few minutes of my life were almost my last. I started laughing so hard that I almost lost consciousness. I know you guys are thinking, "Hey Pops, why didn't your friends help you?" Well, they were doubled over in laughter too, each one of us making fun of the beta. Then they called their wives and the wives were laughing too. One guy threw up from laughing so hard.

We made it out safely, but here is the post for everyone to enjoy. WARNING- Please sit down and make sure you don't have food or drink in your mouth:

That's exactly what I am talking about you dumbass bitch. You thought enough about the article that you had to run over to your rival's board and make a big deal out of it. You are nothing more than a redneck dumbass bitch that is obsessed with everything Auburn and you and your ilk prove it every day with your stupid ass posts on this site every single day.

Reactions: billywaynebama
I just ate lunch with a few of my affluent friends (4 bammers, 3 auburn fans). We all got a good laugh out of the faggity article that I posted yesterday.

Then, out of nowhere, I realized that the board beta male had responded to my post, so naturally I pulled it up. The next few minutes of my life were almost my last. I started laughing so hard that I almost lost consciousness. I know you guys are thinking, "Hey Pops, why didn't your friends help you?" Well, they were doubled over in laughter too, each one of us making fun of the beta. Then they called their wives and the wives were laughing too. One guy threw up from laughing so hard.

We made it out safely, but here is the post for everyone to enjoy. WARNING- Please sit down and make sure you don't have food or drink in your mouth:

That's exactly what I am talking about you dumbass bitch. You thought enough about the article that you had to run over to your rival's board and make a big deal out of it. You are nothing more than a redneck dumbass bitch that is obsessed with everything Auburn and you and your ilk prove it every day with your stupid ass posts on this site every single day.
I bet he loves Rosie O'Donnell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT