ADVERTISEMENT

If you are struggling…

NotAToomer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2012
www.microwavemansion.com
I will spare you the details. There were some hugely unjust things that were being done to my boys and me over the years, and after a long drawn out amount of time, justice was finally served. I can’t explain how grateful, joyful, and relieved I am. The only feeling I can compare it to is when I used to do ranch work in California during the summers and it was 120° outside during the afternoons or evenings. I worked about 10 to 12 hour days, doing manual labor. Once I was done, I would jump into the crystal clear 35 to 40° waters of the mountain stream and just rest there, floating. Everything aside from my existence, and the existence of God (or another higher power if you choose) seemed to melt away. I focused on the physical relief from the difficulty of my labors, the cooling powers of the water, and their healing sounds. I feel that way right now and I haven’t felt that way in a long time. Some of these issues have been mentioned to the bunker and some not. But thank you for all of your support and prayers. To me it’s proof that periods of turbulence in life (whatever the setting may be), are not permanent. And long-suffering makes the moments of justice, peace, or whatever you want to call it so worth it. I learned lessons I never would have learned other than through going through the pain. And the release is a glimpse of heaven imo. If any of you are struggling through a difficult part in your life and can’t see any positive moving forward, I hope this post will be an encouragement to you. Please feel free to reach out to close friends/family if you are struggling, and if that is not an option reach out to me or another Bunker member if you feel so inclined. Or dial 988 where there is someone waiting to listen to you and to try to help you 24/7. War Damn Eagle!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.