ADVERTISEMENT

If this was my kid....I'd hunt everyone of them down.

So you think it’s okay for innocent people through out the country are being beaten, murdered, robbed and looted because a bunch of white kids are faking their love for BLM? I’m not the problem. I work 50 hours a week to support my family, I pay my taxes and I treat my neighbors with respect. But, if they want to come f*ck with that, that is going to be a problem for them...not me.
it’s happening to both sides everywhere by stupid ignorant people that think violence is the answer. You’re safe, Just calm down Rambo

it’s happening to both sides everywhere by stupid ignorant people that think violence is the answer. You’re safe, Just calm down Rambo
So if you or your family are pulled from your car for no reason and beaten and robbed in the streets, Are you going to tell the thugs that it’s ok, it’s happening to both sides, go ahead and beat me senseless??

I'm showing you what you guys do ALL THE TIME when the tables are turned.
No you aren’t.You are twisting reality into a shape that suits you.

It’s purely degenerate behavior.

You guys? Yore pathetic take was so reprehensible that yore incoherent babble now includes the broad brush of abject ignorance?

Take a lap, degenerate.

So if you or your family are pulled from your car for no reason and beaten and robbed in the streets, Are you going to tell the thugs that it’s ok, it’s happening to both sides, go ahead and beat me senseless??
The simpletons think that running their mouths in support of the mob will give them cover when the mob comes for them.

In fact, they are the weaklings and moral cowards that the mob will go after first.

A pretty dramatic assumption on your part. Self defense is always justified. The violence the protestors used Against this couple was very wrong, but it was instigated.

As an adult, I would never put my family in that situation by yelling something stupid at a group of people.

A pretty dramatic assumption on your part. Self defense is always justified. The violence the protestors used Against this couple was very wrong, but it was instigated.

As an adult, I would never put my family in that situation by yelling something stupid at a group of people.
Instigated? Did you watch the videos? You think he got what he deserved? lol. Never saw him do a thing but sit in his truck and try to escape a beating. And even if he yelled something stupid, does that deserve a beating?? That is so very weak minded.

If only you could apply this logic to cops.
Yep. Cops go around dragging innocent people
out of their cars and beat them in the street for no reason. Cops are always called to the scene they are at. Maybe it goes too far or bad sometimes but the people are usually very not innocent.

But hey it’s your opinion and you are gonna always go with it. The racist, cop hating liberal is a good look for you, run with it. Not real sure why you aren’t in these cities rioting and beating people

Well according to you anything verbal shouldn’t result in a beating. I can link you plenty of videos of protesters being beaten by cops for that very reason. Wouldn’t be much of a point though, bootlickers like you gonna bootlick no matter what their eyes see.
Did the guy say and scream things at the protestors before he got attacked in his truck? Did the woman who got tackled and punched scream and say stuff? He tried getting away, wrecked and was beaten in the streets by these you defend. Sitting with his back to the guy and he comes and kicks him in the side of the head. Blindsided. Could have killed him, but I guess that’s ok. I’m sure that’s the only way you would attack someone too. When they are sitting down not doing a thing and get sucker punched or kicked in the head.

Well according to you anything verbal shouldn’t result in a beating. I can link you plenty of videos of protesters being beaten by cops for that very reason. Wouldn’t be much of a point though, bootlickers like you gonna bootlick no matter what their eyes see.
And go ahead and link the videos. I want them to be videos of innocent people standing there and getting attacked. Then when they are on the ground not threatening anybody, they get kicked in the side of the head and knocked out. Show me any video like that

Reactions: texasAUtiger
Did the guy say and scream things at the protestors before he got attacked in his truck? Did the woman who got tackled and punched scream and say stuff? He tried getting away, wrecked and was beaten in the streets by these you defend. Sitting with his back to the guy and he comes and kicks him in the side of the head. Blindsided. Could have killed him, but I guess that’s ok. I’m sure that’s the only way you would attack someone too. When they are sitting down not doing a thing and get sucker punched or kicked in the head.
Where are you getting this impression. From what I have read and watched, the victim tried to help some transvestite who was being harassed before the mob set upon him. Evil, degenerate behavior is not bound by any particular political perspective.

Where are you getting this impression. From what I have read and watched, the victim tried to help some transvestite who was being harassed before the mob set upon him. Evil, degenerate behavior is not bound by any particular political perspective.
I was asking that question. The guy didn’t deserve the beating he got.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT