ADVERTISEMENT

If this was my kid....I'd hunt everyone of them down.

gX_8U332azsNsz64P_zriHCNfms3hCWPDqe8jKKjYnSaVTspQZjycP4jX4oIO1Fi_VxvT1SUX1Q7Glum6L50ZkAG5UmUBvgbAc-2knyxpkfNpRGsDO7sAYLcKtB_E6zh4StzdVqtPQeUOJi7Zb-cxuFwwhc7CZCDeJ4

Reactions: Eagle5
The kicker won’t be prosecuted. The DA already said so.

Perhaps he shouldn't have tried to run them over?

Just saying. Violence begets violence.

And where’s your proof of that?

There is proof f what they are doing, so I would go as far as saying I wouldn’t believe Adam. Word a got them said.

And riddle me this, where are these punk bastards in attacking a group of down men?

They don’t it’s always a group of them attacking a lone kid or an elderly lady or man. It’s not a good look for the left.

No proof he did. Lot's of proof they are beating him.

But I know I know....."looks" evil amirite?

The point is that YOU motherfvckers bring this shit to the board all the time ... whereas I wouldn't dare to bring something going the other way ... because it would immediately be decried as political and then someone would start justifying it without knowing all the facts.

I'm just showing you what YOU already do.

It sucks and seems foolish, doesn't it.

And where’s your proof of that?

There is proof f what they are doing, so I would go as far as saying I wouldn’t believe Adam. Word a got them said.

And riddle me this, where are these punk bastards in attacking a group of down men?

They don’t it’s always a group of them attacking a lone kid or an elderly lady or man. It’s not a good look for the left.

Don't fall prey to this shit.

The point is that YOU motherfvckers bring this shit to the board all the time ... whereas I wouldn't dare to bring something going the other way ... because it would immediately be decried as political and then someone would start justifying it without knowing all the facts.

I'm just showing you what YOU already do.

It sucks and seems foolish, doesn't it.

Thread sucks, your response sucks

Dude, what’s your problem?

You’ve just decided to throw reason out the window in favor of political alignment? I always thought you were different.

No problem at all. Didn't want to log on and see this BS. There's a reason we have a PoReMu forum.

That idiotic mentality is what caused this whole mess

do the human race a favor and close your mouth

So you think it’s okay for innocent people through out the country are being beaten, murdered, robbed and looted because a bunch of white kids are faking their love for BLM? I’m not the problem. I work 50 hours a week to support my family, I pay my taxes and I treat my neighbors with respect. But, if they want to come f*ck with that, that is going to be a problem for them...not me.

How very devout

No common sense, the book says. “Turn the other cheek,” it doesn’t say get beaten.

Of course IF you were familiar with the Bible and were a practicing Christian my guess is you know that, of course it doesn’t fit your narrative so you only want to cherry pick a sentence to make a point.

Reactions: ricedp105
No common sense, the book says. “Turn the other cheek,” it doesn’t say get beaten.

Of course IF you were familiar with the Bible and were a practicing Christian my guess is you know that, of course it doesn’t fit your narrative so you only want to cherry pick a sentence to make a point.
Jesus also condemned many sinners as well in the Gospels, which rioting, looting and killing people falls under last time I checked.

Reactions: hooter80
ADVERTISEMENT