ADVERTISEMENT

If Gus goes to Florida, we MUST hire PIGtrino....

AuburnLegacy

All-American
Jan 23, 2003
I am not running Gus off, but if he leaves on his own will and accord, we have to take his buyout money and give it right to Louisville yesterday. Creedmongers SMD

WAR EAGLE!
devil.r191677.gif

Re: Wonder why NO ONE ever wants to stay at Auburn? *

Originally posted by SouthernCaliforniaDesertDawg&Trojan:
nm
Wonder why you are posting on every thread on the Auburn board? Obsessed?? Infatuated?? Just a troll??

Originally posted by AUav8r:
nm
Wonder why you are posting on every thread on the Auburn board? Obsessed?? Infatuated?? Just a troll??
Umm...because it is a message board???

Originally posted by billywaynebama:

nm
Well, that explains your need to post on almost every thread too! I guess if there's a message board, you must post. Nice life!!!
roll.r191677.gif

nm
Well, that explains your need to post on almost every thread too! I guess if there's a message board, you must post. Nice life!!!
roll.r191677.gif
My life is pretty good, even on days I don't visit one of these boards. Thanks for asking!

nm
roll.r191677.gif
My life is pretty good, even on days I don't visit one of these boards. Thanks for asking!
How would you know what those days are like? It doesn't appear that you go even a single day without visiting and posting on this board! Are you telling us that you troll others too?

roll.r191677.gif
How would you know what those days are like? It doesn't appear that you go even a single day without visiting and posting on this board! Are you telling us that you troll others too?
If you have that much of an interest the I would invite you to join me on those other boards. If not I am not sure why you care, other than to have something to gripe about.

This post was edited on 11/21 4:01 PM by billywaynebama

roll.r191677.gif
If you have that grew of an interest the I would invite you to join me on those other boards. If not I am not sure why you care, other than to have something to gripe about.
I'm not really sure what that first sentence was supposed to say. I have no idea what "grew of an interest the I would invite you..." even means. As far as the other boards go...No thanks. I'll stick to my own team's board. You can troll as many other boards as you like, we'd just appreciate you be a good and polite guest while you are living on this board. Is that really too much to ask of you?

Originally posted by AUav8r:I'm not really sure what that first sentence was supposed to say. I have no idea what "grew of an interest the I would invite you..." even means. As far as the other boards go...No thanks. I'll stick to my own team's board. You can troll as many other boards as you like, we'd just appreciate you be a good and polite guest while you are living on this board. Is that really too much to ask of you?
Should have been that much of an interest. Autocorrect strikes again.

Trust me - I'm more polite than most guests on a rival teams board. I think the problem is you and a few others take this way too seriously. My family has a good mix of Auburn and Alabama folks. Hell my wife went to UGA. Thanksgiving and Christmas are fun for us esp just coming off football season and the rivalry games. Maybe you can accept my posts in the spirit my friends and family do our jabs back and forth? Just folks kidding around?

Believe it or not, this isn't the life or death crisis you make it out to be.

Have a happy Thanksgiving if I don't see you before Thurs.

Is Gus leaving even a possibility?

Originally posted by SP105:
Is Gus leaving even a possibility?
Interestingly enough I've heard Aub fans speculating the most on this question. I don't see him leaving honestly. I do think he has some work to do in the off season.

Focus seems to be what our team needs. I don't believe Gus is going anywhere. We really need some changes on D though!! There's no excuse for Div 1 players not using fundamental tackling techniques. Arm tackles should have been left in pee wee football. No excuse for that!!

NO ONE has ever left for better jobs, only fired. Shit you are clueless.

I don't think Gus would leave the Barn for many schools maybe Texas, Oklahoma, or Arkansas, but I don't think Texas would take on his wife. I am now a Philadelphia Eagles fan, I figure if Chip Kelly has great success there then other NFL teams will come after the Gus Bus. So go Eagles and Roll Tide!

Originally posted by PushupMan:
Petrino's buyout is $10 million at Louisville. How much is Malzahn's?
Who cares? Malzahn isn't going to Florida and we wouldn't hire Petrino if he did. We passed on Petrino before Louisville hired him a 2nd time. OP is a moron

ADVERTISEMENT