ADVERTISEMENT

If already posted then my apologies, but .......

I agree. wtf? they need to be suspended until they can make amends and take punishment for such a stupid thing they did.

no they dont need to be suspended considering several witness have disputed the girls story and she appears to have severe mental and emotional problems. and a florida fan posting this here is just laughable

according to other witnesses, the two football players were apparently only trying to pet and play with the dog when the girl flipped out and started yelling at them. the two players are both apparently members of the honor society, so they are not your typical dumb thug athletes. the girl has severe mental and emotional problems by her own admission

"The girl" isn't the one stirring up things either. It's her sister, who just so happens to admit to being a Bama fan. Coincidence??? I don't think so!!

Originally posted by AUav8r:

"The girl" isn't the one stirring up things either. It's her sister, who just so happens to admit to being a Bama fan. Coincidence??? I don't think so!!
Thats true. If they are a Bama fan they are automatically guilty of numerous crimes and offenses against the Goober Creed.

Give me a break. 2 giants approach a small female and ask her what

she's gonna do bitch. That's what I thought bitch! Yeah she's got issues, that's why she has the dog, you fool! These two have issues a service dog can't cure!

Re: Give me a break. 2 giants approach a small female and ask her what

worry about your own house, mutt. literally half your football team has been arrested by the police in the last 4 or 5 years and your idiot fan base constantly tries to convince themselves this is no big deal

Re: Give me a break. 2 giants approach a small female and ask her what

Originally posted by fcpup:
she's gonna do bitch. That's what I thought bitch! Yeah she's got issues, that's why she has the dog, you fool! These two have issues a service dog can't cure!
Were you there, fool? I doubt you've ever been on a major college campus except for maybe a football game. If reading is something you do, you may want to do some on this topic before coming here and making an e-fool of yourself once again.

Originally posted by billywaynebama:

Thats true. If they are a Bama fan they are automatically guilty of numerous crimes and offenses against the Goober Creed.
If she's anything like you, then my point is proven!!! Thanks for the assist!!

Originally posted by ohsfan28:

no they dont need to be suspended considering several witness have disputed the girls story and she appears to have severe mental and emotional problems. and a florida fan posting this here is just laughable

So you telling me Gus apologized for absolutely no reason? Without any facts he just runs out with an apology.

probably the smart thing to do. the 21st century media fantasizes of writing stories portraying big bad college football players picking on a defenseless little girls. it doesnt matter if the story is true. gus also apparently hadn't even investigated the situation at the time of his apology. he told the girl he would check into it during the same call he apologized to her

Poor av8r, another bad day, another whine.

Here's a hug.

happy0003.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Sanctions Stand:

So you telling me Gus apologized for absolutely no reason? Without any facts he just runs out with an apology.
Gus might know something is up and was heading it off at the pass.

Poor av8r, another bad day, another whine.

Here's a hug.

happy0003.r191677.gif
Still lurking and stirring I see. Nice life on your rival's board where no one really cares for you!!
Also, no whine, just pointing out the obvious!!!

probably the smart thing to do. the 21st century media fantasizes of writing stories portraying big bad college football players picking on a defenseless little girls. it doesnt matter if the story is true. gus also apparently hadn't even investigated the situation at the time of his apology. he told the girl he would check into it during the same call he apologized to her
So if the the two accused didn't do it then Gus can just apologize to them too? He just apologize to everybody on earth and call it a day.

gus might or might not clarify the situation in the future. that is up to him. i personally dont think this is a major issue. god knows plenty of college football programs keep players that have done worse things. my guess is that nobody outside of internet trolls will remember these kids name in a few months.

i see the victim, her supporters, and the media using certain words or phrases to generate outrage such as pointing out her military service. every story i read points out she is a veteran, and there is no reason to harp on that except to generate more outrage and sympathy than a normal person would get. the players and anybody else who came in contact with her likely werent aware she was in the military and her problems really arent even connected to her military duty

ADVERTISEMENT