ADVERTISEMENT

I see some of you don’t have a 4th and 1 mentality…

murray_hitchock

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2020
I can’t believe some of you have fallen for the mainstream narrative surrounding this program. I’m down here at the complex as I type. I’ve even attended a few of the meetings. I know the truth about what’s going on.

Landon King is not a good guy. I know some of you like to paint him as a victim in this saga, but it couldn’t be further from the truth. Landon hated running stadiums with his teammates and regularly complained about the team building exercises (doing the gritty, water slides, etc.). He was a bad egg and it was never going to work out. Also, before he quit the team, Harsin offered him a chance to play Defensive End, to see how badly he wanted to play football. We don’t have room for kids with bad attitudes who don’t want to play football. Sorry.

The truth here in the complex is very different than what is out there on the internet. I’ve counted no less than 10, no, 20 kids who are ready to run through a brick wall for Harsin. I’ve also even seen Keys out there running routes himself at practice.

There’s a lot of people on this board who are going to look like utter fools when we end the year at 7-6. Just do us a favor and don’t jump on the bandwagon all at once when we hit 8 wins next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.