ADVERTISEMENT

I see Sanctions doubled up on his estrogen shots this week

Hey bammers! Looks like Auburn ranks higher. You can lead a dumb azz bammer life, but it is going to hurt. Row Thde!

http://www.al.com/news/montgomery/index.ssf/2015/02/auburn_university_ranked_top_p.html
It's a shame that you weren't able to attend either Alabama or Auburn.

Hint: No matter what they say, it's not L for Love.
dodgeball-l2.png

No I just recognize that both fan bases have standards that you fail to meet. Sucks to be you.

Ouch Billy. You "angwry". Bammers have a standard for their fan base? Tell me more about this standard. If so, let me tell you, the word is not getting out to the bammer fans.

Ouch Billy. You "angwry". Bammers have a standard for their fan base? Tell me more about this standard. If so, let me tell you, the word is not getting out to the bammer fans.
I wouldn't waste your time. You have no hope of achieving either. It's safe to continue eating junk food while watching sci fi and playing online nerd games in moms basement.

I wouldn't waste your time. You have no hope of achieving either. It's safe to continue eating junk food while watching sci fi and playing online nerd games in moms basement.

That was a respectful cutdown you just delivered. I bet "Aub folks" and "Alabama folks" all over the country are proud of that one and proud of you billy. I'm just going to come out of this basement and clap for you right now. Call the golf course and tell Poppy. I bet he will shed a tear.

Did I ever claim I did?

You're reaching again to defend your trailer park twin.
Did I ever claim I did?

You're reaching again to defend your trailer park twin.
Did Sanctions claim he did? Is that part of your double standard? And you have a lot of room to talk about someone having a twin. You and poppy are joined at the hip. LMAO at your double standard.

Did Sanctions claim he did? Is that part of your double standard? And you have a lot of room to talk about someone having a twin. You and poppy are joined at the hip. LMAO at your double standard.
Its about time you rolled out of bed.

We know sanctions is a sidewalker. That was established days ago. Pops did say he wished sanctions was an auburn grad to give him more to ridicule given his piss poor mastery of the English language.

We know sanctions is a sidewalker. That was established days ago. Pops did say he wished sanctions was an auburn grad to give him more to ridicule given his piss poor mastery of the English language.
How do you know Sanctions is a sidewalker? Do you know for a fact or are you just speculating? What exactly makes a sidewalker?

You know nothing, but we do know that you attend gay conventions. Piss poor mastery of the English language? You anwrey. row thde

You know nothing, but we do know that you attend gay conventions. Piss poor mastery of the English language? You anwrey. row thde
Now Sanctions, that is just a rumor. Next time GOMM comes over I will ask him. See billy I took up for you.

ADVERTISEMENT