I see Sanctions doubled up on his estrogen shots this week

Sanctions Stand

All-American
Sep 19, 2002
No I just recognize that both fan bases have standards that you fail to meet. Sucks to be you.
Ouch Billy. You "angwry". Bammers have a standard for their fan base? Tell me more about this standard. If so, let me tell you, the word is not getting out to the bammer fans.

billywaynebama

All-American
Oct 30, 2010
Ouch Billy. You "angwry". Bammers have a standard for their fan base? Tell me more about this standard. If so, let me tell you, the word is not getting out to the bammer fans.
I wouldn't waste your time. You have no hope of achieving either. It's safe to continue eating junk food while watching sci fi and playing online nerd games in moms basement.

Sanctions Stand

All-American
Sep 19, 2002
I wouldn't waste your time. You have no hope of achieving either. It's safe to continue eating junk food while watching sci fi and playing online nerd games in moms basement.
That was a respectful cutdown you just delivered. I bet "Aub folks" and "Alabama folks" all over the country are proud of that one and proud of you billy. I'm just going to come out of this basement and clap for you right now. Call the golf course and tell Poppy. I bet he will shed a tear.

nudbud

First Round Draft Pick
May 29, 2001
Did I ever claim I did?

You're reaching again to defend your trailer park twin.
Did I ever claim I did?

You're reaching again to defend your trailer park twin.
Did Sanctions claim he did? Is that part of your double standard? And you have a lot of room to talk about someone having a twin. You and poppy are joined at the hip. LMAO at your double standard.

billywaynebama

All-American
Oct 30, 2010
Did Sanctions claim he did? Is that part of your double standard? And you have a lot of room to talk about someone having a twin. You and poppy are joined at the hip. LMAO at your double standard.
Its about time you rolled out of bed.

We know sanctions is a sidewalker. That was established days ago. Pops did say he wished sanctions was an auburn grad to give him more to ridicule given his piss poor mastery of the English language.

nudbud

First Round Draft Pick
May 29, 2001

We know sanctions is a sidewalker. That was established days ago. Pops did say he wished sanctions was an auburn grad to give him more to ridicule given his piss poor mastery of the English language.
How do you know Sanctions is a sidewalker? Do you know for a fact or are you just speculating? What exactly makes a sidewalker?

Sanctions Stand

All-American
Sep 19, 2002

You know nothing, but we do know that you attend gay conventions. Piss poor mastery of the English language? You anwrey. row thde

nudbud

First Round Draft Pick
May 29, 2001
You know nothing, but we do know that you attend gay conventions. Piss poor mastery of the English language? You anwrey. row thde
Now Sanctions, that is just a rumor. Next time GOMM comes over I will ask him. See billy I took up for you.

Latest posts