ADVERTISEMENT

I see nothing has changed here

Lol at this board

Welcome back and Rowwwwwww damn Thde Rooooooooowwww!

Alabama-Fan.jpeg

bama-baby-alabama-fan-day.jpg

keci7b.jpg

It's quite entertaining when they get all mad and start throwing their own turds around. Nudbud is an exceptionally talented turd thrower, but little else.

It makes the news when the bammers drop trouser and play monkey games.

Rowwwww damn thde Rooooowww!
18i8fphrd7gm4jpg.jpg

proud bammer grad
10466394-large.jpg

He does this. Craps all over the board and then runs and hides. Typical sidewalk troll.

Hey west vance Billy. Craping and hiding? WTH? Bammer grads like to drop trouser and do it for the camera like monkeys at the zoo. Row damn Thde! I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July.

Wow I think the sidewalker Sanctions is about to stroke out. Good stuff.

The west vance ghost. Stroke out? Nooooooooo I just love playing with the bammers. It is all fun an games until a west vance inbred drops his pants, then it is time to leave. Yall are welcome here. Just try to keep your pants on and keep the terrorist threats to a minimum. Rooooow damn thde roooow!

Hey west vance Billy. Craping and hiding? WTH? Bammer grads like to drop trouser and do it for the camera like monkeys at the zoo. Row damn Thde! I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July.

You seem to like watching men drop their pants. Does your boyfriend know you get on the internet and talk like this?

You seem to like watching men drop their pants. Does your boyfriend know you get on the internet and talk like this?
GOMM...You seem to see yourself as a comedian. You really aren't as funny as you seem to believe. Foolish? Yes. Funny? Not so much!

GOMM...You seem to see yourself as a comedian. You really aren't as funny as you seem to believe. Foolish? Yes. Funny? Not so much!
Humor is in the eye of the beholder. Sadly you are so uptight you don't laugh at anything. Life is very serious in your little world.

Now that's what I call pitiful.

I see Sanction's internet access at the hospital was cut sooner than normal today. Guess the screaming from his room attracted security and moving up his afternoon dose of Thorazine...

Reactions: billywaynebama
I see Sanction's internet access at the hospital was cut sooner than normal today. Guess the screaming from his room attracted security and moving up his afternoon dose of Thorazine...

Nice reach! You write your own comedy or have writers help you?

The only part you forgot is how you internet own everybody. Other than that you are one awesome bammer. Lemme give you a room thed!

Yet another knee slapper from you. Clearly you've run out of pertinent responses and are just throwing turds now. Nobody is surprised of course.

bammer billy you are slacking. you forgot to add a burst of internet ownership and with a dash of we have 72 national championships. get your shit together. roooooow thde row!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT