ADVERTISEMENT

I saw aubarn had Little Brother's Day earlier this week

Oct 1, 2012
boogs let their fans vote on the 5 football games they would show.

THREE Iron Bowls.

Guess how many Bama fans voted to show Iron Bowls out of their SEVEN football games?

Zero Iron Bowls.

Alabama fans want to win it all, aubarn fans just want to beat Alabama.

Reactions: Pops Masterson

THREE Iron Bowls.

Guess how many Bama fans voted to show Iron Bowls out of their SEVEN football games?

Zero Iron Bowls.

Now don't ask questions like that! You'll offend these delicate goobers. Very sensitive bunch around these parts.

THREE Iron Bowls.

Zero Iron Bowls.

Auburn has 12 undefeated seasons of which West Vance was one victory. Do you bammers visit here everyday to boost your self esteem?

Here take a look at some of your family
Rowwwww thde Rowwww!

keci7b.jpg

pregnant_20bama_20fan_20part_20two.jpg

Untitled-1copy-4.jpg

802.jpg

sec-rednecks-6.jpg

THREE Iron Bowls.

Zero Iron Bowls.

...and you and your ilk are still obsessed with Auburn? Why do you guys live here on the AU message board? Let me help you out...Sad and pathetic!!!

Be honest: You're wearing a 2013 Iron Bowl Kick Six tee-shirt from Walmart right now, aren't you?
GOMM, why does it bother you people what Auburn people voted on for the programming? You are the second uat fan to come here and make a post about it. Does it bother you that much? I couldn't even tell you when uat's day was because I simply didn't care enough to find out. But apparently it bothers at least two of you.

GOMM, why does it bother you people what Auburn people voted on for the programming? You are the second uat fan to come here and make a post about it. Does it bother you that much? I couldn't even tell you when uat's day was because I simply didn't care enough to find out. But apparently it bothers at least two of you.

We are both laughing at the fact that Alabama chose to show 5 NC games, 2 SECC games, and zero Iron Bowls.....while aubarn fans voted to show 3 Iron Bowls.

It's hilarious, Kevin Scarbinsky even wrote an article saying this proved that aubarn was Little Brother.

I think he's right.

We are both laughing at the fact that Alabama chose to show 5 NC games, 2 SECC games, and zero Iron Bowls.....while aubarn fans voted to show 3 Iron Bowls.

It's hilarious, Kevin Scarbinsky even wrote an article saying this proved that aubarn was Little Brother.

I think he's right.
I understand your talking points but why does it bother you what Auburn people do? So now Scarbinsky is the great columnist since he is putting Auburn down? The fact that you people see the need to post that here shows you have a touch of that LBS as well. LMAO.

I think he's right.
I bet you are a special kind of fool, aren't you?

I understand your talking points but why does it bother you what Auburn people do? So now Scarbinsky is the great columnist since he is putting Auburn down? The fact that you people see the need to post that here shows you have a touch of that LBS as well. LMAO.

I understand that you think claiming that Billy and I are bothered will deflect from us laughing at you, but I'm not sure it's working.

I mean.....picking 3 Iron Bowls out of 5 football games and NOT picking games where aubarn won titles, like the 2004 SECCG, the 2010 SECCG, the 2013 SECCG.....I mean that pretty much proves that aubarn fans don't care about winning titles, they just want to beat Big Brother.

Which, of course, makes you Little Brother. Why fight it?

Reactions: billywaynebama
I understand that you think claiming that Billy and I are bothered will deflect from us laughing at you, but I'm not sure it's working.

I mean.....picking 3 Iron Bowls out of 5 football games and NOT picking games where aubarn won titles, like the 2004 SECCG, the 2010 SECCG, the 2013 SECCG.....I mean that pretty much proves that aubarn fans don't care about winning titles, they just want to beat Big Brother.

Which, of course, makes you Little Brother. Why fight it?
Posting about it on a rival's message board, well makes you the little brother. Serious question for you Gomm. Are you the guy that used to post as bamaperry on the old BOL board?

Posting about it on a rival's message board, well makes you the little brother. Serious question for you Gomm. Are you the guy that used to post as bamaperry on the old BOL board?

Meh, we could post about it over on the SMU board but you quickly ran away from there after you got your backside spanked. I guess that's why you stay here where you think 10 other turd trolls will protect you.

Do you think it's working?

Meh, we could post about it over on the SMU board but you quickly ran away from there after you got your backside spanked. I guess that's why you stay here where you think 10 other turd trolls will protect you.

So, how many message boards to you actually troll on?

No Bama Perry is someone else. Since you suggested it, I will be sure to extend him an invite to join us here. Be sure to extend the same level of hospitality you've shown us. Lol

Stooping to grammar police? You really are reaching now. Typical of your ilk! You really are a FOOL!!!!!!!! (extra apostrophes to emphasize your high level of foolishness)
Oh my. I'll beat pops to it this time: please tell me you are an auburn grad. Lmao!

Never posted on the SMU board. I posted a time or two on the Xavier board before y'all got run off from there. But never posted on the SMU site.

Yes sir. Are you a Bama grad who polices others on message board grammar and spelling?

No I think he's laughing at the fact that an education from Auburn High School would have better prepared you for the rigors of using grammar and punctuation correctly than an education from the University of aubarn has.

PS: I have a friend that works in the Office of Admissions at aubarn. I periodically send her links to posts from aubarn 'grads' I see like you with the subject line "Are you responsible for this one?"

Needless to say, she's quite embarrassed by most of you and quite hates hearing from me.

No I think he's laughing at the fact that an education from Auburn High School would have better prepared you for the rigors of using grammar and punctuation correctly than an education from the University of aubarn has.

PS: I have a friend that works in the Office of Admissions at aubarn. I periodically send her links to posts from aubarn 'grads' I see like you with the subject line "Are you responsible for this one?"

Needless to say, she's quite embarrassed by most of you and quite hates hearing from me.
Do you also send her quotes where you are capable of answering simple questions? Fool!

Funny stuff! Do you also send her the daily headlines of west vance inbred grads committing terrorist threats and sexual misconduct?

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say you are in west vance, weigh about 310, just painted yourself red and tea bagged the neighbors dog for the 4th of July? Correct? Rooooow Thde Rowwww!

Just so we're clear: You're bigoted against fatties and sexually violating farm animals? You must hate the majority of the aubarn fans as much as you do yourself.

Noooo.... you were driving to Home Depot to pick up some Spike50 and some PBR. Roooooow thde Rooooow!

I think Harvey done kilt all the trees down there. Actually the turds brought in a new tree and tried to replant it and kilt it LMAO!

Damn, I had to laugh when Texas A&M came to the SEC, aubarn can't even be the best cow college anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT