ADVERTISEMENT

I imagine the employers of some of the St. Louis

Swamp Eagle

First Round Draft Pick
Dec 7, 2005
protesters are embarrassed to see them walking the street chugging beer all night brfore coming to work.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Employers? Hahahaha!!!! You think they actually work? Nope... And me and you are paying for it. I hope the police don't stop the killing with Brown, another dreg of society that they did all of us a favor by killing. Keep up the great work SLPD.

Jesus Christ you are a moron.

I bet you both think you are Christians too lol
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Wow! You're an ass.

Celebrating death? Awesome stance you got there...

No... Michael Brown is the ass that decided to rob people and got exactly what he deserved.

Man.. everyone in this thread completely missed the sarcasm from OP

This post was edited on 8/15 2:43 PM by aulax08

Originally posted by auburnma:
No... Michael Brown is the ass that decided to rob people and got exactly what he deserved.
So you never did anything stupid when you were 18? I stole some t-shirts from a polo outlet because I was trying to prove that I was cool to my "friends". I suppose the PCBPD should have gunned me down for it. I guess I'm lucky to be alive.

Funny post OP.

auburnma is a troll or an idiot. Or both.

Originally posted by bojackcaddy:

Originally posted by auburnma:
So you never did anything stupid when you were 18? I stole some t-shirts from a polo outlet because I was trying to prove that I was cool to my "friends". I suppose the PCBPD should have gunned me down for it. I guess I'm lucky to be alive.
There is a huge difference between shoplifting (non-violent) and a string arm robbery in which he behaved like the thug he was. He assaulted an elderly shop owner to steal cigars to deal drugs with.

I live in St. Louis. He got exactly what he deserved.

J

ADVERTISEMENT