ADVERTISEMENT

I have the unique ability to like decisions by people I don’t like (Cuomo)

Between us-we may hit that place tonight. I am waiting on Lester and Juan to send me the text!!
I will be leaving in Mama Bear's new Land Cruiser with handicapped license plates I borrowed from next door!
Oh Lord, help ME!!

@Docdumpsta
@Henrytd20
@AU McBain
@hsvskidog
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD GAWD HENRY and PAPA BARE PLEEEEEEZE STOP!!!!!!!
Henry iz gettin a "MASSAGE" and PAPA BARE iz driving a 2022 LAND KREWZER?????????????
Meeen while DOC iz eating BANQUET BRAND chikkin Nuggitz and vanilla wafers while reeeding to the PELL CITAY DAT KARE Children.
Letz rememeba that "INTEGRITTY" iz not to be lozt in dis KRAYZEE werld we livvin in rite now!!
@Henrytd20

YOu and my hubs both Papa Bear...!It's a sickness..

OMG!!
I need help! Mama Bear found another stash in the basement closet--with her Christmas decorations moved to another location.
She really threatened to call a therapist and I was able to use my whatever to make not think I am NUTS!!!

Help, Original AU Girl!!

I need help.

The manager at Costco caught me trying to come in again for a second swing for TP on Sunday!! Thank Goodness she is a family friend or she might have put my photo up with that snot rag I have to wear in their break room for TP violations!!

I need my PUFFER!!

@Docdumpsta
@Henrytd20
@AU McBain

We need a TP board for folks who have a problem!

Help!

@hsvskidog

Reactions: crococile22
I'm going to get a massage at the spa this afternoon and they are making me wear a mask PB. If I don't have one j can purchase one for $2. I mean what has the world come to when a man can get a massage without a mask?!?!

Be careful with the mask!!
Miss Hoo will rip that thing off and use it for something--and then..

Well, I am getting emotional!

@Docdumpsta
@AU McBain

Good lord DeBlasio’s daughter looks all geeked up on something.Her eyes are bugging out.
double-take.gif

Henry iz gettin a "MASSAGE" and PAPA BARE iz driving a 2022 LAND KREWZER?????????????
Meeen while DOC iz eating BANQUET BRAND chikkin Nuggitz and vanilla wafers while reeeding to the PELL CITAY DAT KARE Children.
Letz rememeba that "INTEGRITTY" iz not to be lozt in dis KRAYZEE werld we livvin in rite now!!
@Henrytd20

I agree Doc and please forgive us!!

I will be back, Doc. PB needs to lay down as all this TP talk has messed my head up!

Let's not tell them about my other closet Doc! Please!

Reactions: Docdumpsta
I'm going to get a massage at the spa this afternoon and they are making me wear a mask PB. If I don't have one j can purchase one for $2. I mean what has the world come to when a man can get a massage without a mask?!?!

I got a massage last week and had to wear a mask except for when face down. It sucked, but you do what you have to do.

The table I am put on has a big hole for my nose!
PB loves the hole as I can breathe!

They had some kind of contraption set up where the pillowcase caught all of your breath, so breathing was muffled, but you could still do it. Then the dude started massaging so hard my nose was dripping!

@Henrytd20

Dang, PB driving the 2020 LANDCRUISER!!! Mine is only a 2016! Sure is a sweet ride isn't PB? Has plenty of room to deliver clothes to those in Need, Doc!

@CJ3131

oshit office building closing down early today, apparently GARDENDALE gettin closed off. protestors blocking main road @Docdumpsta @CJ3131
Wate a MINIT--GARDENDALE iz SHUTTING DOWN???????? Thare's beeen NUTTIN on the SKANNER!!!!
Weeeve got NOBODY thare to KUVVER two nite.
Gezzzz I'll try and see if my buddeeeez TARK and GOOOM will come down frum MOUNT OLIVE!!1
Gezzzing the DOLLLA TREE and WELLZ FARGO will be in da HOT ZONE!!!
Thankz CROKKKKY POOO!!

Wate a MINIT--GARDENDALE iz SHUTTING DOWN???????? Thare's beeen NUTTIN on the SKANNER!!!!
Weeeve got NOBODY thare to KUVVER two nite.
Gezzzz I'll try and see if my buddeeeez TARK and GOOOM will come down frum MOUNT OLIVE!!1
Gezzzing the DOLLLA TREE and WELLZ FARGO will be in da HOT ZONE!!!
Thankz CROKKKKY POOO!!
Isn’t Gardendale just old people anyway? They squeezing tubes of Preparation H instead of throwing bricks?
image.jpg

G-DALE gott an AZZLOAD of YUNG FOLKZ DAWG!!!
Heck thare pre-skoool in the big Baptizzt Church thare probly haz 1,500 kids.
doc theyre aint any yung ppl out during work hours, its literally 90% senior citizens right now lmao. i think these protestors from out of state, they definately aint from gardendale

doc theyre aint any yung ppl out during work hours, its literally 90% senior citizens right now lmao. i think these protestors from out of state, they definately aint from gardendale
Hedd ova to thew baseball fields. Thare's probly thousands of them down thare. Them kids when the 8U WERLD SERIES about erry dayum yeeer.

Reactions: crococile22
I have my eyes on the 2020 Heritage Edition. Makes me sad they will no longer be making them. But that doesn't mean that we will ever run out of INTEGRITY!!

@Docdumpsta
HARVE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!!!!!
Letz take a step back a litta.
Letz focus at the tazzk at hand which iz HELPING PEEEPEL not driving RAINJ ROVERS TO MASSAGE APPOINTMENTS!!!!!
@CJ3131

Reactions: Henrytd20
Mine's a damn 96' you rich bastards....and @Knotted Shorts won't even paint it for me!
Well, you were afforded the opportunity to be an alpha and join BALLZFG. You decided you wanted to go the cuckold route and remain a bottom in the Lea. I would have painted it that fine gray color, maybe even done a matte finish. But, we take care of our own. I just finished @Kellerdog ’s car week before last. Zero Dollas

Good for him! Said he’d replace DeBlasio if he doesn’t get looting under control. Wolf move.
It's not unique.

The best thing Obama ever did was negotiate the TPP. a free trade zone with every major country on one side of the globe EXCEPT renegade outlaw enemy China. Shame it never happened.

I love music and watching TV and movies, and could never do either if I worried about the artists political views.

I watched part of it and he says he's not about the politics, but facts. He then proceeded to say that Trump wouldn't address the Floyd murder, which Trump did in the very beginning of his statement last night. Most all of the politicians of full of crap and think we are too dumb to notice.
Trump has addressed it over and over, including the day after it happened

Well, you were afforded the opportunity to be an alpha and join BALLZFG. You decided you wanted to go the cuckold route and remain a bottom in the Lea. I would have painted it that fine gray color, maybe even done a matte finish. But, we take care of our own. I just finished @Kellerdog ’s car week before last. Zero Dollas
I never got the fax you lying bastard!

Reactions: Knotted Shorts
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT