ADVERTISEMENT

I have the unique ability to like decisions by people I don’t like (Cuomo)

EZhXkAnWkAAsPUB

<Spongebob.HoursLater.gif>

EZhXkArXsAEIQnm

I watched part of it and he says he's not about the politics, but facts. He then proceeded to say that Trump wouldn't address the Floyd murder, which Trump did in the very beginning of his statement last night. Most all of the politicians of full of crap and think we are too dumb to notice.

I watched part of it and he says he's not about the politics, but facts. He then proceeded to say that Trump wouldn't address the Floyd murder, which Trump did in the very beginning of his statement last night. Most all of the politicians of full of crap and think we are too dumb to notice.
You've seen the riots. Many ARE too dumb to notice...and their vote counts the same as yours!

I'll go so far as to say that if @Stumpfan ever posted something that wasn't complete doodoo, I'd give it a like. Hasn't happened in over 156k posts but it could happen.

About 5000 of that 156,000 were complete doo doo. Also, the proper use for “k” is when talking about money. I’m glad you learned something today.

Are we headed to Hell???
Daddy cannot even buy 9 mm ammo!
Next, it will be TP plus my Afrin

@Docdumpsta
I am losing it like that young lady has lost it--dem eyes???
I never try to go buy ammo when people are on tilt. I have plenty...but not being able to get it makes you think you need more. All I have been buying of late is hollow point. I have a crap-ton of ball/target ammo. I have thousands of rounds of that. I do not have thousands of rounds of hollow point. That needs to change.

Reactions: howa5503 and CJ3131
I never try to go buy ammo when people are on tilt. I have plenty..
.but not being able to get it makes you think you need more. All I have been buying of late is hollow point. I have a crap-ton of ball/target ammo. I have thousands of rounds of that. I do not have thousands of rounds of hollow point. That needs to change.

You sound like Mama Bear as this is what she tells me re the TP as I have some but, because I cannot easily get it, I want more!!

She says I need to get professional help re this and Doc is helping!

I am so confused and do not get me started on this snot rag with bands that some places like Costco make me wear!!

Daddy is going nuts!!!

@Henrytd20
@Docdumpsta
@AU McBain

You sound like Mama Bear as this is what she tells me re the TP as I have some but, because I cannot easily get it, I want more!!

I am so confused and do not get me started on this snot rag with bands that some places like Costco make me wear!!

Daddy is going nuts!!!

@Henrytd20
@Docdumpsta
@AU McBain
after readin this, i imagined PB with the looters downtown except he’s runnin with his arm full of TP and mama bear is chasin him tellin him to put it back

giphy.gif

after readin this, i imagined PB with the looters downtown except he’s runnin with his arm full of TP and mama bear is chasin him tellin him to put it back

OMG!!!
Crocapoos!!!

Tell me they do not have me on tape???
I could not help it..

Please!

tenor.gif

It was Charmin Super Mega!!!

Please-Me and my Brothers could not help it!

@Docdumpsta

Daddy is going nuts!!!

@Henrytd20
@Docdumpsta
@AU McBain

I'm going to get a massage at the spa this afternoon and they are making me wear a mask PB. If I don't have one j can purchase one for $2. I mean what has the world come to when a man can get a massage without a mask?!?!

Daddy is going nuts!!!

@Henrytd20
@Docdumpsta
@AU McBain

giphy.gif
I like to imagine Papa in a tuxedo t-shirt as lead singer of Lynyrd Skynyrd...

I'm going to get a massage at the spa this afternoon and they are making me wear a mask PB. If I don't have one j can purchase one for $2. I mean what has the world come to when a man can get a massage without a mask?!?!
Happy endings aren't even happy anymore...

Reactions: CJ3131
i wondered wut u were doin last night after we met at the HARLEY store!!! i thought that wuz u on the tv next to that guy from Maine!!!

Between us-we may hit that place tonight. I am waiting on Lester and Juan to send me the text!!
I will be leaving in Mama Bear's new Land Cruiser with handicapped license plates I borrowed from next door!
Oh Lord, help ME!!

@Docdumpsta
@Henrytd20
@AU McBain
@hsvskidog

ADVERTISEMENT