ADVERTISEMENT

I have athlete's gooch

Fungi have taken over my taint. Feels like a damn mushroom farm down there, but these aren't my beloved cubensis friends.

I just had my assistant bring me some LOTRIMIN antifungal spray in the yellow can. Prayers please.

@rthomas14
If it's that bad then it's gonna burn like nothing you've ever felt, but it's good for what ails you.
Prayers sent...

i9Hj6iC.gif

Fungi have taken over my taint. Feels like a damn mushroom farm down there, but these aren't my beloved cubensis friends.

I just had my assistant bring me some LOTRIMIN antifungal spray in the yellow can. Prayers please.

@rthomas14
That's what I use. It burns like the dikens for a few seconds if you got it bad, but it's a good burn.......a reeeeeeeaaaaaal good burn.

You should scrub vigorously with rubbing alcohol prior to application of said Lotramine. Does a much better job.

Bunker is always (well at least once a day) good for someone posting somthing ole 73 can't imagine ever posting in a public forum.

Especially if it ain't Doc who is away croc hunting in Andalusia .....

BTW, anyone heard from Doc today?

WDE

@rthomas14
Better then having athlete's cooch! Your sister had that and about killed me.

Damn I went there too!

Bevills lotion or Whitfields ointment...you'll hate me at first, but then you'll recover fast..

@rthomas14
Before taking a shower, drop you junk in some Apple Cider Vinegar for about 30 minutes and then drink some diluted 8oz mixed 1 to 4 parts Cider to water. Do it everyday till your fungus is gone. You're whole body will feel better. ACV is natural antifungal and has tons of health benefits.

ATHLETE'S GOOCH UPDATE: DAY 2

As you all know, I awoke yesterday with a terrible case of crotch rot. Google is a notoriously poor resource for medical advice, so I began to panic.

Then I remembered the glowing review @rthomas14 made about a product called LOTRIMIN in a yellow can. He said it was better than Gold Bond, which until then was my personal standard for superficial genital ailments.

I have to say, this stuff has been a lifesaver. It goes on cold to soothe the burn. It goes on dry to soothe the moist. And best of all, it stacks without issue for consecutive applications.

I also need to give a shout out to @lewis3882 for the apple cider vinegar recommendation. Before I showered last night, I sacrificed a grill brush and borrowed a turkey baster to respectively coat and spray my loins with it. The sting felt like an unburdening.

I then borrowed my wife's sauce dish and filled it to brim with the remaining ACV. I soaked my testes for about 3 minutes, which seemed to help. I followed up with a cool shower and a blow dry (on COOL setting) to get the area dry. One new application of LOTRIMIN and I've been feeling better ever since.

As an addendum, I'd like to officially voice my displeasure to @Jay G. Tate that my thread was removed from behind this site's paywall. I understand the allure of advertising with your best material, so to speak, but I can't say I'm happy my efforts are given away for free.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT