ADVERTISEMENT

I feel as a Black Male in America

Great points, the public school system has also failed these kids as well in that SOMEONE should be able to teach them a difference between right and wrong, SOMEONE should be able to teach them to respect authority, SOMEONE should be able to teach them in America they can achieve anything they want through hard work..you're right that a child can't control what their parents do in terms of their love for each other, but IMO the solution could come at the school level and teaching these kids about Christ and his teachings of loving your neighbor as yourself(Our country was founded on these values). This issue didn't just start a week ago it's been building up for the past 40-50 years when Christian values are no longer taught in society. JMO.
I spoken to lots of teachers who’ve worked in low income neighborhood schools. Uniformly they tell me, it’s not the schools, its the (lack of) parents. Teachers have kids for 7 hours a day. They cannot overcome what goes on during the other 17.

That's whites are naturally scared of blacks. Not all white people, but the majority are. This is a problem in America. I would like the thoughts of the bunker on this subject.
It's biological. Link

ADVERTISEMENT