ADVERTISEMENT

I’m sick to death of the Vax talk!!

TIGERWILD34

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Fvck you to all of those that keep bringing it up.
Is it real? Sure it is.

Was it meant to be brought here ? Sure it was.

Do Americans have the right to choose for themselves to get vaxed or not? Sure they do.

However they have lied about Covid numbers from Day 1!! Many Americans like myself don’t trust what’s going on In our government these days. Not just the last 8 months but the last 30-40 years. Hard working blue collar people always get screwed in the end.
Without us hard working blue collar folks you free loading ass welfare recipients And you rich ass people that don’t pay your fair share in taxes then y’all wouldn’t last.

I say that to say this! This is a Auburn sports board. This is my get away from the bullshit that I see In my everyday life. If you want to talk Covid then take your ass somewhere else.

Am I Vaxed?? Yes!! Do I believe that people have their own choice? Yes I do. Do I give a shit if you are vaxed or not? Hell No!!

I CHOOSE TO NOT LIVE IN FEAR!!

Last edited:
Is it real? Sure it is.

Do Americans have the right to choose for themselves to get vaxed or not? Sure they do.

However they have lied about Covid numbers from Day 1!! Many Americans like myself don’t trust what’s going on In our government these days. Not just the last 8 months but the last 30-40 years. Hard working blue collar people always get screwed in the end.
Without us hard working blue collar folks you free loading ass welfare recipients And you rich ass people that don’t pay your fair share in taxes then y’all wouldn’t last.

I say that to say this! This is a Auburn sports board. This is my get away from the bullshit that I see In my everyday life. If you want to talk Covid then take your ass somewhere else.

I’m I Vaxed?? Yes!! Do I believe that people have their own choice? Yes I do. Do I give a shit if you are vaxed or not? Hell No!!
I CHOOSE TO NOT LIVE IM FEAR!!
Name checks out.

Everyone here is rich, except for you, so duck.

And, take a lap for starting a vaccination thread and complaining about same within about 10 sentences.

Is it real? Sure it is.

Am I Vaxed?? Yes!! Do I believe that people have their own choice? Yes I do. Do I give a shit if you are vaxed or not? Hell No!!
Dam as ill as you are, I would guess you recently got your vax shot in the ass.

Reactions: DM8 and _T_Park
200.gif

Is it real? Sure it is.

baby-run.gif

Is it real? Sure it is.

office-what-is-happening.gif

OP i think you are right about all this VAX talk should not be on here. YES I've had mine and will take boosters or whatever science says I should. If people don't get theirs the problem will continue to get worse BUT it's their choice. I do want to quit seeing it here. FOOTBALL forum should not have it here. It should go directly to open forum or make a special forum just for it. Let's talk AUBURN SPORTS on the bunker please. WDE

Reactions: TIGERWILD34
Is it real? Sure it is.

4 & 1 mentality brAUh!!! LFG

Is it real? Sure it is.

aMxD7V6_700b.jpg

Is it real? Sure it is.

You seem to have been a little upset, angry even…

OP literally just started a thread to give us his opinion on COVID then said at the end to stop posting about it

Is it real? Sure it is.

You lost me at rich people who don’t pay fair share in taxes.

OP - In theory these should be placed into a different forum……. Since it’s not sports…. However, as someone posted the other Jay and company are very inconsistent with what is and is not allowed…….

just the way the bunker is……..

follow the money

Is it real? Sure it is.

Nice thread.

OP - In theory these should be placed into a different forum……. Since it’s not sports…. However, as someone posted the other Jay and company are very inconsistent with what is and is not allowed…….

just the way the bunker is……..

follow the money
Has nothing to do with money, has to do with reasonable discourse and posts full of informative facts from knowledgeable professionals or threads that start off with “fvck you to all who…”. Surely you can see the difference.

The vaccine is no longer politicized.

Is it real? Sure it is.

You should've used CAPS LOCK more. The exclamation points help me understand that you're yelling, but the CAPS really get the point across.

Reactions: jenkird
ADVERTISEMENT