ADVERTISEMENT

I’m getting to be ok without pro sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully gets more people involved in the outdoors and agriculture.

I may watch some nfl but it’ll be awhile before I get back into any pro sport.

Auburn will get even more of my support if theres ever a pro league that takes kids out of high school and returns back to true student athletes
Had this conversation with my dad the other day. Maybe trade crafts make a comeback as hobbies for those with the spare time. Already gotten into woodworking with my brother.

Reactions: demeat and pl4au
I'm one of the enlightened dozens that can separate the art from the artist. Feels good to be able to not judge everything based on my measly opinion.

its value has been decreasing over time. Add in exponential wokeness and it’s just not worth it anymore.

I'm one of the enlightened dozens that can separate the art from the artist. Feels good to be able to not judge everything based on my measly opinion.
200.gif

Hopefully gets more people involved in the outdoors and agriculture.

I may watch some nfl but it’ll be awhile before I get back into any pro sport.

Auburn will get even more of my support if theres ever a pro league that takes kids out of high school and returns back to true student athletes
Bull riding about to be a National Powerhouse

I agree completely. AU isn’t immune to it I saw T Will and Smoke crying on social media about how scared they are to live in this country.

Reactions: Robino26
I just found a new sport. Some fuggin kid knocked on my door just five minutes ago holding a laptop in some work shirt
“Do you know what’s going on in your neighborhood?”
“yes I do, goodnight”
“I’ll be real quick”
“Yes you will, now leave. I don’t want to talk to you”
“Was that a nice way to ask me to leave!?”
“As nice as you’ll see, now get off my property kid”

@Knotted Shorts these fuggin kids are so sensitive and entitled.

Last edited:
I just found a new sport. Some fuggin kid knocked on my door just five minutes ago holding a laptop and some work shirt
“Do you know what’s going on in your neighborhood?”
“yes I do, goodnight”
“I’ll be real quick”
“Yes you will, now leave. I don’t want to talk to you”
“Was that a nice way to ask me to leave!?”
“As nice as you’ll see, now get off my property kid”

@Knotted Shorts these fuggin kids are so sensitive and entitled.
Yeah. I got no tolerance for that bullshit anymore. Or sales people at work. Im extremely rude to them. But, coming on to my property is a no no.

giphy.gif

I agree completely. AU isn’t immune to it I saw T Will and Smoke crying on social media about how scared they are to live in this country.
Just imagine how scared they’d be if they lived in Hoover and had to shop at the Galleria where innocent children get shot just trying to shop for clothes.

Reactions: Lungbuster
Totally agree OP, about fed up with all of it and really don't care anymore. I'll listen in to the tigers on the radio if they play but at this point I am indifferent either way.

Just imagine how scared they’d be if they lived in Hoover and had to shop at the Galleria where innocent children get shot just trying to shop for clothes.
Yep, victim in Hoover was truly an innocent child shot by a pathetic thug... the other "victim" was a child molester violating a retraining order who then decide f-it, I'm gonna fight the police and threaten to get my gun from my vehicle. He must not have paid attention to Chris Rock's PSA.

Reactions: Robino26
Even Auburn football if this silliness continues. Cancel it all.
I got banned for even coming close to saying this a few weeks ago. Put this on the "in everything else" discussion board. I don't want to see anyone get sent to Chile

Reactions: Aliens
Yeah. I got no tolerance for that bullshit anymore. Or sales people at work. Im extremely rude to them. But, coming on to my property is a no no.

giphy.gif
When you get your property put up a gate. It does wonders for people (even family and friends) from showing up at your front door. Then get two big Pyrs that understand people they don’t know shouldn’t be on their side of the fence as a back up.

Both work wonders if you want to be a recluse like I do.

Reactions: Knotted Shorts
I can’t put in to words how much I love football. They can take all other sports away but I’d be devastated without football
1. Bruce Ball ( Bruce Pearl is honestly the love of my life. Yes Homo)
2. Brodie SZN
3. Broken Down Gus Bus
4. NFL

I GOTS to have my NBA fam. I would be lost on those random week day nights not coming home and not being able to watch Russell Westbrook just assault the rim like a wild boar against some loser rando team like say the Sacramento Queens on NBA League Pass. The biggest draw for the NFL to me is Fantasy football. I like that more than the actual real games.

Last edited:
I’m getting to a point where I’ll be ok without football this year... usually feel like an obligation to go to the bar or a house party to watch games. Lately, I’ve just enjoyed hanging around the house and pool, have people over that i actually want to be around, and relax. When it gets cold, pool is out, but I’d rather sit home and bate than watch college football turn into the clown show that the nba restart has been.

Reactions: JLEAGLE07
I’m getting to a point where I’ll be ok without football this year... usually feel like an obligation to go to the bar or a house party to watch games. Lately, I’ve just enjoyed hanging around the house and pool, have people over that i actually want to be around, and relax. When it gets cold, pool is out, but I’d rather sit home and bate than watch college football turn into the clown show that the nba restart has been.

bate lol

Reactions: alphatiger08
Sports is about cheering for your hero’s. Hero’s sacrifice themselves without complaining. Being a woke activist is the antithesis of being a hero. The media has propped up pro sports by making this activism the big new fad but eventually they will cry wolf and burn cities too many times and the source of their revenue will dry up.

Reactions: Random Sidewalk Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT