ADVERTISEMENT

New conspiracy theory that Trump's CIA and NSA Directors were part of a covid bioweapon plot...

DM8

Bunker Legend
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2007
Changing the thread title since we were blessed by @AUtriumverate choosing this thread to roll out his new COVID conspiracy. Out of all the crazy stuff I've ever read on this board, this may take the cake.

Cliff notes: Covid was created by a left-wing cabal as a bioweapon to steal the 2020 election from Trump. Trump's CIA and NSA Directors were paid to either take part in the plot or keep it hidden.

I think the thought of another 4 years of DJT was unbearable for your side and a very small, very powerful group of rogue leftists decided to pull the lever and had the virus released. But keep going along with everything the media tells you, it’s worked great so far (Russia collusion, Hunter’s laptop, vaccine efficacy, etc). Maybe one day you’ll have a unique thought. Doubtful, but possible.
Your cult leader had the CIA and NSA at his disposal in 2020. Can you tell us how you know this left wing cabal was responsible for creating COVID and releasing it in China as a weapon against Trump, but the world's most sophisticated intelligence network never managed to figure it out?
You talking about the world’s most sophisticated intelligence network that has hidden countless evidence and blatantly lied to the American public time and again? That network? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Trump was in charge of that network. Are you saying that the people he appointed to run the CIA and NSA were part of the left wing cabal that released COVID?
I’m saying people can be bought. Easily. How are you this naive? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
lol you don’t think threats accompanied the payments? That’s so cute 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News