ADVERTISEMENT

How many of you dildos ride around with a mask on?

Yes, you sure do, GriffnaPOOS!!!

Loved that show and also All in the Family.

Tell him PB said to get well soon and you stay safe too. You are ok, right?

With the RA, just be careful.

I have no symptoms. He had GI symptoms only but is feeling much better. We got a pulse oximeter and my O2 sat was one hunnit and his was 96. We will be fine. Love ya papa bare!

giphy.gif

I have no symptoms. He had GI symptoms only but is feeling much better. We got a pulse oximeter and my O2 sat was one hunnit and his was 96. We will be fine. Love ya papa bare!

giphy.gif

GOOD!! Was worried about you after you posted Corona!

I hope he is 100% free of this mess soon and you stay virus free.

Love you too, GriffnaPOOS!!!

giphy.gif

Reactions: griffna
What’s your disinfecting routine when you get in the car? I’m only taking a small purse and my keys into stores. When I get in the car, I spray down my keys, wallet, and phone with an alcohol based spray. Then I use hand sanitizer and take off my mask. Is this overkill?

Reactions: CJ3131
What’s your disinfecting routine when you get in the car? I’m only taking a small purse and my keys into stores. When I get in the car, I spray down my keys, wallet, and phone with an alcohol based spray. Then I use hand sanitizer and take off my mask. Is this overkill?

No-
I like your style.
I have alcohol based sprays and bottles of hemp based 73 percent ethyl gel.

griffnapoos-
I must admit that I really like the gel.
Snorting a little every now and then helps with my sinus issues.
I like dabbing a little on the inside of my mask!
Oh deer!

No-
I like your style.
I have alcohol based sprays and bottles of hemp based 73 percent ethyl gel.

griffnapoos-
I must admit that I really like the gel.
Snorting a little every now and then helps with my sinus issues.
I like dabbing a little on the inside of my mask!
Oh deer!

tenor.gif

Reactions: CJ3131
I have to imagine a lot based on the posts on this board. Wear them in the stores if you must, but please know you look like a dumb ass riding in your car alone wearing one.
They’re afraid it’s going to jump on them from the back seat.

Reactions: 94WDE
In gym yesterday morning and a older gentlemen (mid upper 60's) was on the rower wearing a mask. The one rower was located in the pre covid (now moved to the gymnasium) cycling room and he was the only human in the room

Look I get that wearing a mask alone in a car seems rather pointless and silly...but think about how many times you touch your face to take it off, adjust it, and put it back on when you go out in public. I don't wear one in the car, but I understand why some do.

Look I get that wearing a mask alone in a car seems rather pointless and silly...but think about how many times you touch your face to take it off, adjust it, and put it back on when you go out in public. I don't wear one in the car, but I understand why some do.
So far we have @Jay G. Tate and @ricedp105 that wear a mask while driving.

giphy.gif

Reactions: AU-ESQ
Man, you are easyyyyy to trigger. I'm going to actually start wearing it in the car just to frustrate you and your friends.
Who's triggered? I love a good laugh so please do. You seem to be the one triggered by your first response BTW. You need to calm down.

It’s crazy as hell. You have a better shot at getting herpes touching a tree frog as you do getting the rona from yourself in your car alone. Now, I believe you should wear a mask. Doing it in your car alone is stoooooopid.

I pointed one out to my wife while we were driving the other day, and commented about how dumb it was. She mentioned that the person might be on the way to pick up an elderly family member or something. I had to grudgingly admit that she had a point.

Reactions: ricedp105
I don't have a disinfecting routine.

It’s crazy as hell. You have a better shot at getting herpes touching a tree frog as you do getting the rona from yourself in your car alone. Now, I believe you should wear a mask. Doing it in your car alone is stoooooopid.
On the stupid threshold, where does it fit compared to Karen Without A Mask throwing a hissy fit in a grocery store with a Wear-A-Mask policy — screaming about her rights?

On the stupid threshold, where does it fit compared to Karen Without A Mask throwing a hissy fit in a grocery store with a Wear-A-Mask policy — screaming about her rights?
Karen is much dumber in this scenario. She should've just lied and said she had a medical condition that makes wearing the mask an issue.

About the same scale as a Karen with a phone out while throwing said hissy fit to the non mask wearer. Let the store employees enforce that, or just stay away from said non mask wearer in that one aisle JMO. This whole thing has just gotten stupid on both ends.

Why in the hell are people still going inside a Walmart. You can get free curbside pickup or unlimited delivery for $99 a year. Some people just can't be helped and need to be weeded out of the chain I guess. I have not stepped foot inside a Walmart for 2 years. Such a better person now.

Man, you are easyyyyy to trigger. I'm going to actually start wearing it in the car just to frustrate you and your friends.

Hmmmm that’s tough. It’s all stupid and in 2020 I have decided to quit applying the stupid matrix to things. Just like wearing the mesh masks. Protect yourself and do you. I just think alone in a car is dumb. In a car with multiple people I completely understand. If you wear a mask 100% of the time then in the car seems less stupid and I tip my hat to your commitment. But the majority of these folks will take the mask off when they get home. Just don’t understand. I am not an anti mask fascist.

Why in the hell are people still going inside a Walmart. You can get free curbside pickup or unlimited delivery for $99 a year. Some people just can't be helped and need to be weeded out of the chain I guess. I have not stepped foot inside a Walmart for 2 years. Such a better person now.
I will say there are certain things in Walmart that can't be delivered or ordered for curbside pickup, mostly non grocery items, but yea even though I have a Walmart less than 5 minutes from my house now I've only been inside like once since we moved to Huntsville.

I will say there are certain things in Walmart that can't be delivered or ordered for curbside pickup, mostly non grocery items, but yea even though I have a Walmart less than 5 minutes from my house now I've only been inside like once since we moved to Huntsville.

Like what? Is this where you shop for your clothing?

Damn! Poison Ivy, the Rona, what else is he planning on bringing home? Filthy bammers...
A life-changing decision to date one. Thankfully it isn't permanent. We all can learn from our mistakes. I was married to one for a while. Complete brain fart. One of the best days of my life when the Judge signed that Divorce Order ... free at last

ADVERTISEMENT