ADVERTISEMENT

Hot tubs and sects....

Do you shock the tub after sects or climb that goo the next night and not think twice?

Reactions: 92masters
We do have one rule...no sects in the tub. It's clean. One of our bedroom doors opens onto the back porch.

Damnit. Wood be hard for me to leave that warm tub then get the air conditioned home which will feel cold, dry off then have sects. Would have to finish in the tub. Perhaps Bend her over the side and ram from behind and you will be good?

Not sure how semen would affect the pH. May need to ask the guy at Home Depot.

Perhaps throw a stick of "secret" deodorant into the hot tub prior to sects?

Who on this board can vouch for this? We bought a hot tub last week. We don't have kids, live in the woods, and the hot tub hasn't seen one stitch of clothing. Here's the thing...within 2 minutes the wife is climbing my bones. No complaints at all, but I'm gonna need to start back on my vitamins if this pace continues.
Fun to play with boobies bouncing on the water in the hawt tub, but tough clean up with the sects if you are pulling out. Good time for a titty fook and pearl necklace for the wife, IYAM.

Hot tub + warm weather + increased body temperature/heart rate = a got damn heat stroke.

Reactions: demeat
I didn't say sects in the hot tub. Just hot tub and sects.
We may pee in the yard out here, but we don't contaminate the temple of temptation.

Let me give you some insight.
If you get her excited then a different type of wetness is already contaminating the hot tub. Might as well finish your business.

Every time I see my neighbors banging in their hot tub, I think to myself, "I can't believe I'm recording this."

Hot-tub-wood-deck2.jpg

Must create a more capable and conducive environment.

If you build it, she will_____.

ADVERTISEMENT