ADVERTISEMENT

Hopefully Auburn gets Hunter tomm...

P.F.D.

All-American
Oct 15, 2002
BTW, I’m not forming any opinion of Harsin and this staffs recruiting abilities until next years class. I certainly have a strong opinion about what I THINK will happen next February, but the proof will be in the pudding. On to Hunter. I am a head coach in MS, and the Hunter kid is the real freaking deal. He’s the best player on the field every Friday night. Auburn fans are going to love this kid.

The 2 biggest keys to winning are evaluating talent correctly, and developing said talent. I think Hardin will excel in this aspect. Bill Snyder was the best at this. The number of former Walk on’s Snyder turned into all conference players and NFL draft picks is staggering. Go track this with Harsin at Boise.

I‘m not saying that you don’t need to sign your share of “highly rated” players, because you do. You just better make sure you sign the ones that are “ deserving “ of their elite status, and also the ones that “ should “ have a higher ranking. Hunter falls into that 2nd category. Also, Gus was one of the worst I’ve ever seen at developing talent. Somebody is getting a damn good RB tomorrow

BTW, I’m not forming any opinion of Harsin and this staffs recruiting abilities until next years class. I certainly have a strong opinion about what I THINK will happen next February, but the proof will be in the pudding. On to Hunter. I am a head coach in MS, and the Hunter kid is the real freaking deal. He’s the best player on the field every Friday night. Auburn fans are going to love this kid.

The 2 biggest keys to winning are evaluating talent correctly, and developing said talent. I think Hardin will excel in this aspect. Bill Snyder was the best at this. The number of former Walk on’s Snyder turned into all conference players and NFL draft picks is staggering. Go track this with Harsin at Boise.

I‘m not saying that you don’t need to sign your share of “highly rated” players, because you do. You just better make sure you sign the ones that are “ deserving “ of their elite status, and also the ones that “ should “ have a higher ranking. Hunter falls into that 2nd category. Also, Gus was one of the worst I’ve ever seen at developing talent. Somebody is getting a damn good RB tomorrow
Always grateful for you’re nuggets of insight.

thank you,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT