ADVERTISEMENT

Hope Solo...

image.jpg1_zpsmarwel6t.jpg

That's some scary bearded clammage.
Personally, I miss the bearded clammage..........I woke up one am and everyone had shaved.....right in the middle of my sexual evolution.....to me, it was like "the day the bush died". Talk about confusing.......and exciting at the time but Where's the romance......where's the mystery ? Its making somewhat of a comeback and I think the the different goatee styles are entertaining but I prefer a good square box myself.......maybe I'm old school.

Last edited:
Thanks CJ now excuse me while I go lose my turkey sausage I had for breakfast.
I am sorry Hooter.
But the turkey sausage analogy is a good one--:).

As for her Chili hole--reminds me of being mooned by a naughty Baby Tiger--as we were called back then in 1979-- after a nasty long day on practice field as I was headed to the showers at then MC. Why moon me??? I did not deserve that-;).

WDE Hooter!!

Ok it fair to say this thread izzzz hilarious. So how many people looked up the pics in question after reading this and played Donkey Kong on the slong afterwards?

I am sorry Hooter.
But the turkey sausage analogy is a good one--:).

As for her Chili hole--reminds me of being mooned by a naughty Baby Tiger--as we were called back then in 1979-- after a nasty long day on practice field as I was headed to the showers at then MC. Why moon me??? I did not deserve that-;).

WDE Hooter!!

But CJ I was honest, I had turkey sausage for breakfast this morning. :(

I was actually being completely honest.:confused:

Guess it proves that timing is everything. :D

WDE CJ!

Made me laugh Hooter--
though I know it was not really funny
Good one-:)
WDE Hooter!!

PS-
About to head over to the leghumper neighbor's home--he is barking out by his pool-trashed as usual. He and his wife (she is 33) had a fight so he needs help getting into his home--can't make this snit up.

I might leave photo number 4 on his iMac screen saver--will be a nice breakfast greeting for them and they have a huge screen.
Might even go on dawgcrap and post the photo under his handle--I am too old for this but it is still fun!!

Reactions: hooter80
AND IT ROARS ON!!! Longest thread I remember not football ever. We had the @CJ3131 And @Auburn73 multi pager pager, but THAT was over a LONGER time. The "Hide you women or whatever" thread about the turds :). Lasted WEEKS!!

Actually 10 months my friend (the revolving line of turd probation--17 years....)--60-70% of my post count was bumping that one and the turd processed players thread--that one got longer and longer.

And as for Hope Solo's Chili hole--photo number 4 was plastered on a leghumper's screen saver at 1:30 am--I owed him one and he got a good one.

My wife gets up early--said the fellows's young wife was screaming this am. I am like Sgt Schultz--I know nothing-nothing-;).

WDE Solly!!!

Actually 10 months my friend (the revolving line of turd probation--17 years....)--60-70% of my post count was bumping that one and the turd processed players thread--that one got longer and longer.

And as for Hope Solo's Chili hole--photo number 4 was plastered on a leghumper's screen saver at 1:30 am--I owed him one and he got a good one.

My wife gets up early--said the fellows's young wife was screaming this am. I am like Sgt Schultz--I know nothing-nothing-;).

WDE Solly!!!

I wish I could like this at least a dozen times, leghumppers deserved it.

WDE CJ

WDE Solly!!!
When/why did it stop? No idea it went on that LONG. How many pages? I think there were a lot more posts on pages then, but not sure?
WDE CJ!!

Reactions: hooter80 and CJ3131
When/why did it stop? No idea it went on that LONG. How many pages? I think there were a lot more posts on pages then, but not sure?
WDE CJ!!
WDE CJ!!
War Damn Ribby. Wow. Good for him. (New job).

It went on and on my friend-
Think there were 35000 posts.
The OP then requested that 73 and CJ stop--in deference to him we ended the nearly 12 month thread re the 17 years of turd probation and so on. We were called names by the LBS wussies--but I know it make our turd lurkers furious--they can go buck themselves and kiss Hope's chili hole.

WDE Solly and where in the heck is Ribs??
Tell him Big CJ said hello and buck fama!!!!!!

The OP then requested that 73 and CJ stop--in deference to him we ended the nearly 12 month thread re the 17 years of turd probation and so on. We were called names by the LBS wussies--but I know it make our turd lurkers furious--they can go buck themselves and kiss Hope's chili hole.

We gotta get together in the fall. Are you going to Lexington? Do you baby sit? Lol

I am trying to arrange this Keller--
and for you--yes I would baby sit for your little one--and I have good recs--:).

WDE Solly, Hooter and Keller
and Ribs--get back on here!!
I will give you Insider's password--Just joking Jay--sort of--;)

I think I have access to seats if you need them CJ, one of my vendors told me Friday that they have a couple extra.

I think I have access to seats if you need them CJ, one of my vendors told me Friday that they have a couple extra.
Thanks Hooter--that is very kind of you.
Just checked the date--unless something changes I will be in Orange County, CA that week.
We will have to get together in Auburn and somewhere around here one day.

As for the game--will need to find a TV around 4:30 PM--there is one poster who used to be on this site who will probably be out there.
But he mainly lurks I think--a nice fellow who lives in Auburn.

WDE and thanks again Hooter!!

Ribby just got a job of a LIFETIME!! I will send him your regards my friend :). WDE CJ

Reactions: hooter80 and CJ3131

yeah we were zeroing in on a full year. I'm still disappointed that we didn't make it .... good times cause our turd lurkers absolutely HATED that thread.

WDE

Reactions: CJ3131 and hooter80
ADVERTISEMENT