ADVERTISEMENT

Ho lee sheet.. And auburn losers wonder why their fandom is considered a cult? LMFAO!

Pops Masterson

All-SEC
Jan 8, 2004
Probably written by nudbud- this is absolute fvcking gold LOLOLOLOLOL

The Aubie Persona is not a Suit. Its not a thing to be given to someone. The idea that espn is trying to make this a story is the real issue. And I for one hope they never allow Corso to don anything Au. Crying little girl he is anyway.

And its not that we take ourselves or Aubie too seriously. Its that we take pride in what Aubie is and stands for. Aubie is the embodiment of the Auburn Spirit. He is the fool and the mentor all in one. He is also a representative of our culture.Anytime a person becomes a Friend of Aubie they have become a part of a legacy that includes 10 national titles and more philanthropy than any other mascot around the country.

This all said to end with this..... Aubie does not have a removable head. It is a part of the suit. And as your friend would know....It doesn't come off. So for Corso to don the head would mean destroying one of the suits (which are kept to honor his legacy) just to pander to an old man that cant hold his head up most of the time ( no slight to his issues but he shouldn't be on TV anymore).... I say....SCREW ALL OF THAT. Aubie is not a toy or a head...He is Aubie and I agree 100% in not allowing this clown to wear any piece of that suit.

I wonder what they do when the Aubie suit gets dirty or touched by a rival fan. Do they have to cleanse it in the holy water of the President's fountain...toilet or whatever? Or is that a sacrament exclusive to class rings?

Probably written by nudbud- this is absolute fvcking gold LOLOLOLOLOL

The Aubie Persona is not a Suit. Its not a thing to be given to someone. The idea that espn is trying to make this a story is the real issue. And I for one hope they never allow Corso to don anything Au. Crying little girl he is anyway.

And its not that we take ourselves or Aubie too seriously. Its that we take pride in what Aubie is and stands for. Aubie is the embodiment of the Auburn Spirit. He is the fool and the mentor all in one. He is also a representative of our culture.Anytime a person becomes a Friend of Aubie they have become a part of a legacy that includes 10 national titles and more philanthropy than any other mascot around the country.

This all said to end with this..... Aubie does not have a removable head. It is a part of the suit. And as your friend would know....It doesn't come off. So for Corso to don the head would mean destroying one of the suits (which are kept to honor his legacy) just to pander to an old man that cant hold his head up most of the time ( no slight to his issues but he shouldn't be on TV anymore).... I say....SCREW ALL OF THAT. Aubie is not a toy or a head...He is Aubie and I agree 100% in not allowing this clown to wear any piece of that suit.
No what is gold is that it bothers you so much that you had to try to make a big deal out of it. It's not like Corso has ever worn the Aubie head. It has never been done and he has been told why. But what it does is it says a lot about him that he has such a problem with it as do you.

No what is gold is that it bothers you so much that you had to try to make a big deal out of it. It's not like Corso has ever worn the Aubie head. It has never been done and he has been told why. But what it does is it says a lot about him that he has such a problem with it as do you.
I guess you told him! Nudbud's bringing the big guns today!

So tell me do they wash the sacred suit in the President's pond to restore its spirit? Like they do with the rings?

LMAO

I guess you told him! Nudbud's bringing the big guns today!

So tell me do they wash the sacred suit in the President's pond to restore its spirit? Like they do with the rings?

LMAO
Why does it bother you people so much what happens at Auburn?

Saw this mentioned on the aubarn 247 site. Half the posters were saying that aubie was 'sacred' and the other half were saying 'this is why people mock us'.

And it is LMAO!

Nope, doesn't bother me at all. I laugh in the faces of the creed monstAUrs that defend this type of cultish garbage.

Did you write that lovely pile of shit? Looks like your doings.

Every time Bammers laugh at aubarn for JABA, we are asked why we are so concerned with what aubarn does.

Maybe the Cult needs to ask why they keep embarrassing themselves instead of why people are laughing at them.

Reactions: billywaynebama
Nope, doesn't bother me at all. I laugh in the faces of the creed monstAUrs that defend this type of cultish garbage.

Did you write that lovely pile of shit? Looks like your doings.
Yeah I could tell it doesn't bother you. You run over here like it is a big deal. Obsession thy name is Pops. LMAO.

Yeah I could tell it doesn't bother you. You run over here like it is a big deal. Obsession thy name is Pops. LMAO.

With all due respect, how fvcking dumb are you? Aren't you the dipshit that always preaches about reading comprehension?

I'm not even making fun of the aubbie/Corso debate, I'm making fun of the loser that wrote that hilarious article. He's a pussy just like you, so I think it's fair to assume that you wrote it.

With all due respect, how fvcking dumb are you? Aren't you the dipshit that always preaches about reading comprehension?

I'm not even making fun of the aubbie/Corso debate, I'm making fun of the loser that wrote that hilarious article. He's a pussy just like you, so I think it's fair to assume that you wrote it.
That's exactly what I am talking about you dumbass bitch. You thought enough about the article that you had to run over to your rival's board and make a big deal out of it. You are nothing more than a redneck dumbass bitch that is obsessed with everything Auburn and you and your ilk prove it every day with your stupid ass posts on this site every single day.

That's exactly what I am talking about you dumbass bitch. You thought enough about the article that you had to run over to your rival's board and make a big deal out of it. You are nothing more than a redneck dumbass bitch that is obsessed with everything Auburn and you and your ilk prove it every day with your stupid ass posts on this site every single day.
Time for nud to take his blood pressure meds, after wiping the slobber off of his keyboard!

LMFAO!!! You are the maddest of mad right now.

I bet you soiled your overalls while you were typing that with your little diabetic fingers.

You have always been and will always remain the biggest vagina on the whole information superhighway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT