ADVERTISEMENT

Hey! Ya'll ready?

OP has no life....watch, he will have a retarded response here in a minute.

yep. game on.

I don't think UA or AU has as strong teams as they have had in the past. Sucks that both teams have injuries but thats football. Hope it is a great game and injury free.

Originally posted by AhhRby_AU'05:
OP has no life....watch, he will have a retarded response here in a minute.
If it is a retarded response you are looking for, I'd refer you to one of your own: Coolbreeze Tiger.

If you are done being judgmental and angry, why not throw out your expectations for the game on Saturday?

Let me fix it for you. AhhRby, you were right.
This post was edited on 11/25 9:03 AM by nudbud

Originally posted by nudbud:
You were right.
Of course I am.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Let me fix it for you. AhhRby, you were right.
This post was edited on 11/25 9:03 AM by nudbud
What's wrong nud? If you don't want to discuss it in front of your Auburn buddies, chat us up next time you drop by the Bama board. It'sore fun than doing the lurk and run.

Why should I make a post to you? I have asked you numerous questions on this board and you have refused to answer them. But you continue to make your hit and run posts on this site.

Why should I make a post to you? I have asked you numerous questions on this board and you have refused to answer them. But you continue to make your hit and run posts on this site.
I am normally pretty good when it comes to follow up. Maybe I missed your question. Go ahead what questions you have for me, I will answer them.

I asked you once if you were from Opelika and you responded with why did I want to know. There have been others but it is no big deal.

I asked you once if you were from Opelika and you responded with why did I want to know. There have been others but it is no big deal.
I also confirmed that I did. Why else would my page say "Hometown: Opelika, AL"???

It must be a big deal to you if you bring it up like I am guilty of some sort of crime. Or is it just an excuse to whine?

BTW, you are still welcome to post to the Bama board when you drop by. I'm not the only one there, and I think Coolbreeze could use a little help...he's a few fries short of a happy meal if you know what I mean.
laugh.r191677.gif

Billy, you are just mad that a 68 year old Auburn fan has owned the bammer open board for 4 years now. You are 59 are the only bammers left. The only time you have been right on anything in the past 4 years is you predicted Auburn to lose 3 games this year.

Even a blind squirrel gets lucky every 5 years.

Originally posted by coolbreeze tiger:
Billy, you are just mad that a 68 year old Auburn fan has owned the bammer open board for 4 years now. You are 59 are the only bammers left. The only time you have been right on anything in the past 4 years is you predicted Auburn to lose 3 games this year.

Even a blind squirrel gets lucky every 5 years.
Actually, I said you would go 10-2 and picked 4 teams that could beat you. Of the three you played, three did just that. Only Alabama is left. FTR I thought you'd be 10-1 right now. Sorry for being wrong and thinking your team is better than they are. LOL

Speaking of which, didn't you brag that Auburn would go 15-0 and beat EVERY TEAM by double digits? You know, glass houses and stuff...

Also several bammers frequent the board, they just don't post. Kind of like nudbud when he drops by a couple of times a week - except they are bammers.

I must have missed your response. I'll go back and look for it. I don't go to people's personal pages. I don't post on other sites, I just lurk periodically. BOL is virtually dead now as only 3 or 4 people post there.

Shocker of the day!!! Billy is 59 years old and acts like this on a rival's message board on a daily basis? Holy cow!!!!
eek.r191677.gif

Originally posted by AUav8r:
Shocker of the day!!! Billy is 59 years old and acts like this on a rival's message board on a daily basis? Holy cow!!!!
blackeye.r191677.gif

What else about me could you be factually inaccurate about?
question.r191677.gif

Originally posted by billywaynebama:
Originally posted by AUav8r:
blackeye.r191677.gif

What else about me could you be factually inaccurate about?
question.r191677.gif
I read this from a coolbreeze's post above and assumed (yeah I know) that you guys were buddies: "You are 59..."
Still...34 is still old enough to have better manners and Situational Awareness than you seem to have!! Now substitute "34" for "59" into my previous post and it still applies!!!
rolleye0012.r191677.gif

Billy, I checked your homepage and I just didn't see Opelika on it. maybe I missed it. Like I said I know a lot of people in Opelika and was just curious if I knew you or some of your family.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT